Rush Limbaugh : "graphics have been created to make [Irma] look like the ocean's having an exorcism"

Actually Limbaugh is right about this.....computer models aren't worth shit
Riiiight - and that's why the computer models of Harvey were entirely accurate.

Modeling of storms is better now than ever and predictions are more often than not very accurate.

What idiocy.....No hurricane is accurately predicted...all they can to is track it until it makes landfall and make educated guesses how much damage it will do.
The track of the storm and the strength of winds are VERY ACCURATELY predicted by computer models and real information gathered by the heroic pilots who fly into and through hurricanes to assist in accurate forecasting.

Of course nobody can predict which buildings will lose roofs, be flattened, how many boats cars etc. will he hurled through the air - but that's NOT what we were arguing, until you decided to change the terms of the debate.

The computer models and other tools accurately forecast that Harvey would stall at landfall and dump enormous amounts of rain - and that's exactly what happened, the largest rain event in recorded US history. Furthermore, predictions about the likelihood of massive flooding in the Houston area had already been made - and warnings issued to elected officials - by scientists studying the effect on the region of unregulated development and widespread paving over of land mass required to absorb large scale precipitation. The warnings were pushed aside.

The scientists know that Irma is going to be fucking catastrophic - we can talk about the specifics on billions of dollars in damages and numbers of deaths on Monday and in the weeks to come. But yeah, science IS fucking reliable and idiots like you who argue otherwise are the reason our fucking planet is in peril. You're a traitor to your children.

He did not say the storm 'wasn't so bad' his point was that these storms are always inflated way beyond what they actually do which, don't get me wrong, is devastating and horrible but the extent is always exaggerated.
These idiots don't even realize that they contradict themselves in the SAME SENTENCE as they try to defend his lies!!! :cuckoo:

You caught that too?

I did not contradict myself....Explain how I did so or STFU.

Read it again for yourself, or get someone else to explain it to you. I'm too busy laughing.
Are you sure? His dittoheads believe everything he says. He said the storm wasn't so bad, and I can believe some dittohead might go by what Rush said instead of the news, and stay when he should evacuate.

Just because someone listens and likes a radio personality doesn't mean they believe everything that person says. That is logical no? Have you done any kind of survey to make such a bold statement about a huge demographic? He did not say the storm 'wasn't so bad' his point was that these storms are always inflated way beyond what they actually do which, don't get me wrong, is devastating and horrible but the extent is always exaggerated. If you actually listened to Rush when he said it (which I did) and you obviously didn't his point was that politicians (mayors, governors, etc.) almost have to exaggerate otherwise they are not take seriously and worse can, have and will be held liable. You would do well to actually listen to Rush instead of spouting lefty, liberal, MSM nonsense.

I have listened to Limbaugh. He's a lying pig.

What has he lied about that has your panties in a wad?

I'm not going to get into listing all the crap that pig has said.

Of course you are not because all you have is hate.
Even God hates a liar and a thief...Limbaugh has proven to be a liar: and, for what he's paid for lying, ...hes a thief too.

Has anyone else noticed how those that disagree with Rush have so much hatred within themselves that they can't seem to separate what he actually says with what they are told he said?

Has anyone else noticed how those that disagree with Rush have so much hatred within themselves that they can't seem to separate what he actually says with what they are told he said?

Actually, we wouldn't be caught dead listening to him anyway, for the same reason that liberals don't go to professional wrestling events.

Rush was right this storm was way overblown.....it can't be too bad if blacks are out looting

Rush was right this storm was way overblown.....it can't be too bad if blacks are out looting
flood golf.jpg

The eye is approaching Naples and CNN is live.....doesn't look bad to me

Actually, we wouldn't be caught dead listening to him anyway, for the same reason that liberals don't go to professional wrestling events.

So you don't really know who Rush is or what he says. Figured as much.

I knew who he is, but, not ever having been tortured by the CIA, or anything like that, I am grateful that I have never had to listen to him for more than 10 minutes.

I knew who he is, but, not ever having been tortured by the CIA, or anything like that, I am grateful that I have never had to listen to him for more than 10 minutes.

OK so you admit that you have spent 10 minutes listening to Rush. That means your statements regarding him or his show are only your unsupported opinion. Why should anyone take you seriously?

Yes. Everybody knows who rush is, and what he says. After years of hearing his crap, there is no need to listen to more to see if he is still the same hateful crazy scum he was years ago.

Yes. Everybody knows who rush is, and what he says. After years of hearing his crap, there is no need to listen to more to see if he is still the same hateful crazy scum he was years ago.

Yes millions listen to him every day and are not threatened as you seem to be. Calling him 'hateful' is stupid and ignorant Have fun in your self imposed stupidity. Apparently anyone who disagrees with you is 'hateful.'....What B.S.

Yes millions listen to him every day and are not threatened as you seem to be. Calling him 'hateful' is stupid and ignorant Have fun in your self imposed stupidity. Apparently anyone who disagrees with you is 'hateful.'....What B.S.

Of course everyone that disagrees with me is not hateful. Reasonable people can disagree without all that. Of course everyone who listens and agrees with all the crap that rush spews is hateful, and probably crazy as well.

[quote}Of course everyone that disagrees with me is not hateful. Reasonable people can disagree without all that. Of course everyone who listens and agrees with all the crap that rush spews is hateful, and probably crazy as well.[/QUOTE]

So if anyone agrees with anything Rush says they are 'crazy' in your highly estimable opinion. Talk about hatred. You obviously have no idea what Rush says because you have self limited your information based on what haters tell you about someone. Sorry but your credibility in this discussion is non existent.

Are you sure? His dittoheads believe everything he says. He said the storm wasn't so bad, and I can believe some dittohead might go by what Rush said instead of the news, and stay when he should evacuate.

Just because someone listens and likes a radio personality doesn't mean they believe everything that person says. That is logical no? Have you done any kind of survey to make such a bold statement about a huge demographic? He did not say the storm 'wasn't so bad' his point was that these storms are always inflated way beyond what they actually do which, don't get me wrong, is devastating and horrible but the extent is always exaggerated. If you actually listened to Rush when he said it (which I did) and you obviously didn't his point was that politicians (mayors, governors, etc.) almost have to exaggerate otherwise they are not take seriously and worse can, have and will be held liable. You would do well to actually listen to Rush instead of spouting lefty, liberal, MSM nonsense.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He didn't say it wasn't so bad.....his point was that these storms are always portrayed as worse than they really are.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[quote}Of course everyone that disagrees with me is not hateful. Reasonable people can disagree without all that. Of course everyone who listens and agrees with all the crap that rush spews is hateful, and probably crazy as well.

So if anyone agrees with anything Rush says they are 'crazy' in your highly estimable opinion. Talk about hatred. You obviously have no idea what Rush says because you have self limited your information based on what haters tell you about someone. Sorry but your credibility in this discussion is non existent.[/QUOTE]

Not what I said. Read it again.

You said...
"Of course everyone who listens and agrees with all the crap that rush spews is hateful, and probably crazy as well.":

So...tell us please, just how much of what Rush says do you consider 'crap?' And just who the fuck are you to make such an assessment? So...now you are a Rush 'expert?' You funny.
[/quote]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back