Rush Limbaugh : "graphics have been created to make [Irma] look like the ocean's having an exorcism"

The OP must be a friend of George Soros....or on his payroll.....maybe both

Lots of Rush/Trump haters on this thread. I'd feel better if they were paid because otherwise they look like ignorant haters. Worse than skinheads actually.

Beyond that, as others have pointed out, Rush Limbaugh is still the number 1 most listened to talk radio show in the entire country, with 14 Million weekly listeners.
A typical Limbaugh Lie. He is THIRD behind Morning Edition and All Things Considered.

Of course the pathological liar claims his 14 million is 26 million, 40 million, 50 million, 22 million and 20 million and growing.

No..... You apparently don't understand the differences in radio programs.

Morning Edition and All Things Considered, are news programs.

That's like saying the Big Bang Theory is obviously a terrible sitcom, because 60 Minutes has more viewers.

Don't be stupid. Big Bang Theory is the number one sitcom in the nation. Yes, 60 minutes has more viewers. It's a news program.

Similarly...... Rush Limbaugh is a Talk Radio host. Morning Edition is a news program. They are not comparable.

Rush Limbaugh is the number one, top of the list, Talk Radio program in the country. There is no other talk radio pundit with a larger audience.

Baloney!
From the All Things Considered website:
"Every weekday, All Things Considered hosts Robert Siegel, Audie Cornish, Ari Shapiro, and Kelly McEvers present the program's trademark mix of news, interviews, commentaries, reviews, and offbeat features. Michel Martin hosts on the weekends."

Your MessiahRushie would claim his show has about the same mix.

"I combine two elements: irreverent humor and serious discussion of issues. People tune in for both.
-Limbaugh to Mediaweek.

Baloney!
"Every weekday, All Things Considered hosts Robert Siegel, Audie Cornish, Ari Shapiro, and Kelly McEvers present the program's trademark mix of news, interviews, commentaries, reviews, and offbeat features. Michel Martin hosts on the weekends."

"I combine two elements: irreverent humor and serious discussion of issues. People tune in for both.
-Limbaugh to Mediaweek.

Right. So again you are comparing a wide variety show differing topics and perspectives with a number of different hosts, and a Talk Show by a single person, Rush Limbaugh.

Look... if you are hell bent on remaining stupid..... I'm not going to stop you. Just realize the rest of us are laughing at your idiocy.

2016 Talkers Heavy Hundred 1-25

When you look at other lists, that exclusively rate "TALK SHOWS"..... you don't see "All Things Considered" on the list.

So apparently they can see the difference. If you can't.... that just makes you an idiot.

Baloney!

-Limbaugh to Mediaweek.

Right. So again you are comparing a wide variety show differing topics and perspectives with a number of different hosts, and a Talk Show by a single person, Rush Limbaugh.

Look... if you are hell bent on remaining stupid..... I'm not going to stop you. Just realize the rest of us are laughing at your idiocy.

When you look at other lists, that exclusively rate "TALK SHOWS"..... you don't see "All Things Considered" on the list.

So apparently they can see the difference. If you can't.... that just makes you an idiot.
Talkers is FAKE NEWS. And not all Hate Radio talk shows have only one host.
Your MessiahRushie is no better than 3rd and probably a lot lower.
In any case, none of his claimed audience size numbers can be verified, and his own claimed numbers contradict themselves. Most likely his real audience size is less than 2 million per day.

Lots of Rush/Trump haters on this thread. I'd feel better if they were paid because otherwise they look like ignorant haters. Worse than skinheads actually.

Pure projection!

Oh stop whining. You are doing the same thing in every one of your posts, denigrating anyone who merely says they listen to Rush.

Sure you do. Rush is a charlatan, well-versed in the crafting of fallacies and other various tactics. He could fool a gullible, untrained mind into punching his own grandmother in the face. That's who he is. If we taught logic, starting in elementary school, Rush would be selling used cars.

Sniveling, bed wetting, regressives like you are little more than parrots. You've never listened to a word the man said, even if you've heard every show. You obviously lack a functioning frontal lobe. If you did listen, like many of us did when we were young, you might have rejected the leftist dogma you've been indoctrinated with. Yet you cling to it like a blankie, because it makes you feel better and avoid doing any thinking for yourself. You can just reguritate bullshit as if it's some epiphany you had on your own.

You support sociopaths like hitlery, who lie in every sentence they utter, and have the gall to question the credibility of anyone else? People as stupid as you are the sort who wandered away from the rest of the tribe chasing butterflies, and ended up being toyed with and eaten by lion cubs. The fact that you're stealing our oxygen proves we have reverse engineered evolution by keeping the weakest and dumbest fucks alive in spite of nature. If Drano didn't have a child resistant lid on it, you would have died under a kitchen sink as a toddler.

There are enough pathetic drones like you on this board, I can ignore you and still end up reading the same bullshit some other parasite posted.

/ignore.

Baloney!

-Limbaugh to Mediaweek.

In any case, none of his claimed audience size numbers can be verified, and his own claimed numbers contradict themselves. Most likely his real audience size is less than 2 million per day.

I see. So no matter what evidence is provided, you are willfully choosing to remain ignorant.

You would rather intentionally remain dumb, than learn anything.

Very well. I personally have no use for people like you. Obviously someone with your mentality won't have anything to add to any conversation you are in. And clearly you won't learn anything talking to anyone, by your own choice.

So.... Since you have zero value at all to this forum.... I'm going to mute you! I'll put you on ignore, and forget you even exist. The ignore function on this forum is absolute. I won't even see posts of yours that are quoted. It literally makes you non-existent.

So good bye little troll! Nice chatting with you, but I'm here to talk to adults, and you identified yourself as not being one. Bye bye!

Pure projection!

Oh stop whining. You are doing the same thing in every one of your posts, denigrating anyone who merely says they listen to Rush.

Exactly. Ironically I don't even listen to Rush, but simply pointing out his ratings, he attacked me. I haven't listened to Rush since about 2002 I think.

Baloney!

-Limbaugh to Mediaweek.

I see. So no matter what evidence is provided, you are willfully choosing to remain ignorant.

Very well. I personally have no use for people like you. Obviously someone with your mentality won't have anything to add to any conversation you are in. And clearly you won't learn anything talking to anyone, by your own choice.

So.... Since you have zero value at all to this forum.... I'm going to mute you! I'll put you on ignore, and forget you even exist. The ignore function on this forum is absolute. I won't even see posts of yours that are quoted. It literally makes you non-existent.

So good bye little troll! Nice chatting with you, but I'm here to talk to adults, and you identified yourself as not being one. Bye bye!
Typical close-minded Right-wing COWARD.
Your white flag is accepted.

Sure you do. Rush is a charlatan, well-versed in the crafting of fallacies and other various tactics. He could fool a gullible, untrained mind into punching his own grandmother in the face. That's who he is. If we taught logic, starting in elementary school, Rush would be selling used cars.

Sniveling, bed wetting, regressives like you are little more than parrots. You've never listened to a word the man said, even if you've heard every show. You obviously lack a functioning frontal lobe. If you did listen, like many of us did when we were young, you might have rejected the leftist dogma you've been indoctrinated with. Yet you cling to it like a blankie, because it makes you feel better and avoid doing any thinking for yourself. You can just reguritate bullshit as if it's some epiphany you had on your own.

You support sociopaths like hitlery, who lie in every sentence they utter, and have the gall to question the credibility of anyone else? People as stupid as you are the sort who wandered away from the rest of the tribe chasing butterflies, and ended up being toyed with and eaten by lion cubs. The fact that you're stealing our oxygen proves we have reverse engineered evolution by keeping the weakest and dumbest fucks alive in spite of nature. If Drano didn't have a child resistant lid on it, you would have died under a kitchen sink as a toddler.

There are enough pathetic drones like you on this board, I can ignore you and still end up reading the same bullshit some other parasite posted.

/ignore.

Dang, you whine more than Rush does! Rush is a lying liar. Even you know it. You just don't care

I keep about %90 of the bed wetters on ignore. You can still run across their "point of view" (it resembles a large intestine) because the remaining %10 will parrot the same asinine drivel.

It really helps speed up scrolling through the threads. Plus liberal stupidity can cause headaches. It can actually rattle your psyche when it seems like half the people in the country are deliberately ignorant. Fortunately there aren't that many stupid people. Many of the bed wetters have sock accounts, and loud stupid people just seem to attract far more attention than they deserve.

Dang, you whine more than Rush does! Rush is a lying liar. Even you know it. You just don't care

Hey, Fort, who posted #195? It seems to be invisible to me.

Hey, Fort, who posted #195? It seems to be invisible to me.
Dunno!

Forum List

Back