Rush Limbaugh from Breitbart. Happy Sunday Lieberals

The right wing do not need 'leaders', we do that whole 'individual' thing that the left sold for membership of the Obamanation.

Do rightwingers needed self-appointed pontificators like you presuming to speak for them?

I'm going to make a safe guess that all rightwingers do not dismiss as valueless the quality of 'leadership'
Rush has already said numerous times that he's not the leader of the Republican Party. Besides, he wouldn't take the job anyway because of the huge pay cut.
The leader of the GOP admits he cares more about money than this great country. And he will sell out this great country to the highest bidder!

February 9,2009
RUSH: I proclaim myself the de facto leader, not necessarily the desired leader of the Republican Party

July 7, 2010
RUSH: Wait a minute. Why don't you blame Steele? I mean, the whole point of the RNC is fundraising. The RNC chairman is not a media star and he's not a pundit. He's supposed to be a fundraiser. He doesn't speak to policy and so forth. He's not technically or even in theory the leader of the party. That's me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back