Rush Limbaugh Endorses Candidates Economic Plan

I wouldn't call Rush a shill, because Rush doesn't pretend to be anything but part of coordinated campigning efforts by the GOP.
You obviously don't listen to him. All he ever says is "I don't wanna' be a Representative for the Republican Party!"

It's the Liberals who insist that he is. I figger that's because most Liberals are shills and in their own worlds suppose everyone else is too? :confused:

This Average Liberal simply thinks he's a paid republican talking points blowhard who is just as human as the next guy. It's hard to be a card carrying republican AND be human, what with all of the temptations in a life lived with power and wealth on planet earth.

Everyone expects Barny Frank to be tapping his shoes in the mens room. It's why folks with fame as well as fortune tend to support democrats

Last edited:
Any plan that doesn't include a moderate tax hike on the bloated rich is bought off BS.
Any plan that doesn't call for a ground up rebuild of the tax code toward simple and fair and a budget that's balanced by law is a waste of time.
John Boner has said he's all for a "Balanced Buget" as long as there is no limit to what gov't can spend. I shit you not!

These are the kinds of people we're dealing with.

Sadly, that surprises me not.

I wouldn't call Rush a shill, because Rush doesn't pretend to be anything but part of coordinated campigning efforts by the GOP.
You obviously don't listen to him. All he ever says is "I don't wanna' be a Representative for the Republican Party!"

It's the Liberals who insist that he is. I figger that's because most Liberals are shills and in their own worlds suppose everyone else is too? :confused:

And it would really surprise some of the dimwit liberals who think Rush shills for the Republican party to hear what he thinks about many of the party establishment bigshots, or party elites as he refers to them. No love lost for those guys. But keep it a secret so they continue to make fools of themselves.

Rush Limbaugh: "Ron Paul has a good idea." Actually, Ron Paul has many good ideas! Here's what Rush said:

"Fooling around the margins aint' gonna' get this done"

You can call Rush a shill for the Republican Party (and maybe he is) but he knows real Conservatism when he see's it.

A shill is an organization, or person, that is part of coordinated campaign efforts for a political party, and claims to be an objective journalism provider....like Fox and MSNBC

Pl;ease post any link where Rush claimed he was part of a coordinated campaign effort for the GOP. I won't hold my breath.
Does he tend to like Republicans? Yes. Does he never criticize them? No.
You are hampered by facts, aren't you?

I'm not a liberal....and I DO listen to him. He does say he isn't a mouthpiece for the Republican party, and he also says he never endorses a candidate....but I'm thoroughly amazed you believe that.

Rush Limbaugh: "Ron Paul has a good idea." Actually, Ron Paul has many good ideas! Here's what Rush said:

"Fooling around the margins aint' gonna' get this done"

You can call Rush a shill for the Republican Party (and maybe he is) but he knows real Conservatism when he see's it.

A shill is an organization, or person, that is part of coordinated campaign efforts for a political party, and claims to be an objective journalism provider....like Fox and MSNBC

Pl;ease post any link where Rush claimed he was part of a coordinated campaign effort for the GOP. I won't hold my breath.
Does he tend to like Republicans? Yes. Does he never criticize them? No.
You are hampered by facts, aren't you?
Rush attends CPAC conferences...which are the event of the season for Republicans. Over steaks, cigars, and golf in the morning...Republican strategy is made. Politicians, strategists, and conservative media all hang out and say things they'd never get away with in puiblic. Rush is not part of a coordinated campaign effort by the GOP...he's at the top of the Republican food chain. He makes policy on his show, and the politicians fall in line. That's why no Republican crosses him, and they all aopologize to him based on his whim.

Rush's goal has been seeing to it that Republicans win elections for 30 years. He's only become as powerful as he is since 2005 or so.

Forum List

Back