Rush Limbaugh: Don't Let Bogus Polls Depress You

Polls are spot checks on the mood of the electorate. There is little question that the public has soured on Romney in the last few weeks. This is evident in multiple polls over many states.

Doesn't mean Obama will beat Romney in Ohio by ten points in November, but it does reflect a shift in the Ohio vote

:lol: sorry but this particular CBS poll is not a snapshot- more like a projection. It;s a poll that desperately wants to advance the narrative that, despite the incompetent leadership of Obama on all things foreign and domestic, it's Romney who is in disarray......:clap2:

it's just another distraction to avoid talking about the 900 lb gorilla in the room...Obama's record.

Over the coming 40 days the polls (even CBS!) will all start to reflect the reality that this is a very, very close race and Obama is no shoo-in.

Until then, enjoy your little bit of self delusion.....it's harmless. :thup:

How about last weeks FOX poll?
I haven't seen that one or analyzed it. link?

We'll see. Obama carried Ohio by 4.6% in 2008....now he's magically ahead by more than twice that? ...:lol:

Polls are spot checks on the mood of the electorate. There is little question that the public has soured on Romney in the last few weeks. This is evident in multiple polls over many states.

Doesn't mean Obama will beat Romney in Ohio by ten points in November, but it does reflect a shift in the Ohio vote

:lol: sorry but this particular CBS poll is not a snapshot- more like a projection. It;s a poll that desperately wants to advance the narrative that, despite the incompetent leadership of Obama on all things foreign and domestic, it's Romney who is in disarray......:clap2:

it's just another distraction to avoid talking about the 900 lb gorilla in the room...Obama's record.

Over the coming 40 days the polls (even CBS!) will all start to reflect the reality that this is a very, very close race and Obama is no shoo-in.

Guess what? Voters are fully aware of Obamas record and they favor him by a wide margin over Romney. What is going to change for Romney in the next six weeks?

Guess what? Voters are fully aware of Obamas record and they favor him by a wide margin over Romney. What is going to change for Romney in the next six weeks?

What drugs are you using?

What drugs are you using?

Have you been locked in a cave for the last month?

Anyone with the least bit of sense can see how badly the polls are skewed in favor of Democrats. Poll and poll samples more Democrats and Independents that voting records show are registered in each of the states.

Of course that is going to skew the polls and is clearly an effort by the Lame Street Media to back Barry Hussein for re-election.

I, for one, do not understand the media's bias in this area. Newspaper after newspaper and magazine after magazine have shrinking subscriborships and are losing ad income. They should see all around them people being laid off or having their hours shortened. Was their liberal brainwashing in their journalism classes so thorough they cannot see the truth about what is happening in this country?

:confused:

Anyone with the least bit of sense can see how badly the polls are skewed in favor of Democrats. Poll and poll samples more Democrats and Independents that voting records show are registered in each of the states.

Of course that is going to skew the polls and is clearly an effort by the Lame Street Media to back Barry Hussein for re-election.

I, for one, do not understand the media's bias in this area. Newspaper after newspaper and magazine after magazine have shrinking subscriborships and are losing ad income. They should see all around them people being laid off or having their hours shortened. Was their liberal brainwashing in their journalism classes so thorough they cannot see the truth about what is happening in this country?

These aren't all media polls. What does a private polling firm have to gain by reporting incorrect numbers? I haven't seen one answer to this question and have asked it a few times now.

Your post is interesting because very few things are more important for a human being than money. Everybody loves to have a lot of money, I think we can all agree with that. Yet, for these professionals in the media there is something even more important than money, which is... their leftist ideology. This is quite telling, isn't it?

Every Poll?
Every day?

If poll after poll after poll says more people are reporting as Democrats

Guess what?

More people are reporting as Democrats

Every Poll?
Every day?

Guess what?

I would understand that if Obama were a good president. But since he's doing a very poor job it makes no sense that there are more people reporting as democrats now than before.

Yes, it does if voters are horrified with the candidate and are horrified with the prancing and dancing of the far right and libertarians on behalf of the candidate.

I will vote MR because I think the man I know is not the guy I am seeing floundering on the campaign trail.

How about last weeks FOX poll?
I haven't seen that one or analyzed it. link?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/int...ored-over-romney-among-likely-voters-in-ohio/

And here's two more battleground polls from FOX, that came out on the same day.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/int...e-over-romney-among-likely-voters-in-florida/

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/int...y-voters-in-virginia-favor-obama-over-romney/

Every Poll?
Every day?

Guess what?

I would understand that if Obama were a good president. But since he's doing a very poor job it makes no sense that there are more people reporting as democrats now than before.

You sound confused about party identification, and who people actually vote for. Here's a little education. Look over the 2008 exit polls from West Virginia.

Local Exit Polls - Election Center 2008 - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

You'll note that the state is 48% Democrat and 34% Republican, but voted for McCain 56 - Obama 43.

well now, I guess we can use any size or anything we want in our signatures

Good to know

Every Poll?
Every day?

Guess what?

Did FoxNews teach you that?

Like it or not, Obama is leading in the polls. Romney is turning off the voters and his campaign has never caught fire

lol, tune out the Lamestream MEDIA and just go vote OBama out people

also contact the media and tell them you are SICK of their BIAS in the ELECTION

Forum List

Back