Rush Limbaugh: Don't Let Bogus Polls Depress You

Your poll is from Sept 13 ....before the 47 percent hit the fan

Hence; why I explained the retarded justification the media would use to fix the poll. Don't worry; when Rassmussen released their next fair poll; Obama won't be up by 8 points then either.

The revelation of Romneys 47 percent blunder has impacted every poll.

To ignore that and blame "oversampling" is childish

They're grasping at straws.

Hence; why I explained the retarded justification the media would use to fix the poll. Don't worry; when Rassmussen released their next fair poll; Obama won't be up by 8 points then either.

I got news for ya. Just about every idiot who was going to vote for Obama was already signed up before the 47 percent thing. Nobody flipped over that and there weren't enough undecideds to account for the change. It's media rigging. The standards went out the window a long time ago. But if you idiots want to believe something changed then be my guest. I can't wait for your shock when President Romney wins his election.

I got news for ya. Just about every idiot who was going to vote for Obama was already signed up before the 47 percent thing. Nobody flipped over that and there weren't enough undecideds to account for the change. It's media rigging. The standards went out the window a long time ago. But if you idiots want to believe something changed then be my guest. I can't wait for your shock when President Romney wins his election.

Your garbled messages are exactly the reason Romney is spiraling downward. Unless and until something big happens in his favor or Obama implodes, he's not going to win. The debates are equivalent to a hail mary pass. Not a big chance of his winning this but never say never.

You should stop parroting Rush Limbaugh, sane people think he's pretty clueless.

You have no insight, Stephanie.

oh that's right, only you do

I'll educate you. When you talk about psychosis, the hallmark of it is a lack of insight. Anything seems "sane" to an "insane" person if they have absolutely no ability to delineate the rational from the crazy. If I told you I believed my television gave me commands, you could tell me that was absurd but it wouldn't matter if I lacked any insight into my condition. Well controlled schizophrenics are so because they have insight into the fact that they have an underlying disorder and the voices in their head are in fact creations of their head and not the voice of God/Satan/Angels/Demons/Whatever.

The far right has demonstrated again and again that it has no insight. It has no capability for self criticism. Any failure is attributed to an outside factor as opposed to doing the rational thing, which is looking inward and fixing deficiencies.

The bunker mentality is so absurdly strong among the right that any admission that they are flawed in anyway would mean the whole house of cards. Instead, they blame "liberals" or "the media" or what have you.

The rational person who isn't affixed to talk radio

It's a fabulous delusion that requires the support of a lot of very stupid people to pull off.

Congratulations.

oh boy, did you impress yourself?
all I heard was blaa blaa blaaa parrot shit

Up until now Republicans have been content to pull out Rassmussen or Fox when they want a friendly poll. Now with all the polls turning against them, they now declare them all to be invalid

You have no insight, Stephanie.

I'll educate you. When you talk about psychosis, the hallmark of it is a lack of insight. Anything seems "sane" to an "insane" person if they have absolutely no ability to delineate the rational from the crazy. If I told you I believed my television gave me commands, you could tell me that was absurd but it wouldn't matter if I lacked any insight into my condition. Well controlled schizophrenics are so because they have insight into the fact that they have an underlying disorder and the voices in their head are in fact creations of their head and not the voice of God/Satan/Angels/Demons/Whatever.

The far right has demonstrated again and again that it has no insight. It has no capability for self criticism. Any failure is attributed to an outside factor as opposed to doing the rational thing, which is looking inward and fixing deficiencies.

The bunker mentality is so absurdly strong among the right that any admission that they are flawed in anyway would mean the whole house of cards. Instead, they blame "liberals" or "the media" or what have you.

The rational person who isn't affixed to talk radio

It's a fabulous delusion that requires the support of a lot of very stupid people to pull off.

Congratulations.

oh boy, did you impress yourself?
all I heard was blaa blaa blaaa parrot shit

go vote Obama dear, don't worry your wee brain over what I have.;)

You should check the polls again, they aren't all conducted by the media. Unless you think private polling organizations are in on this grand conspiracy.

The polls are generally accurate.

Stephanie is simply unaware of her bias and how it affects her reasoning.

Anyone who believes Obama is up by 10pts in Ohio is a moron.

I think it's pretty clear, comprehending what a moron you truly are is over your limited intellectual capacity, truly in a few weeks you will be experiencing that feeling for the next four years. Enjoy every last minute.

We'll see. Obama carried Ohio by 4.6% in 2008....now he's magically ahead by more than twice that? ...:lol:

Anyone who believes Obama is up by 10pts in Ohio is a moron.

I think it's pretty clear, comprehending what a moron you truly are is over your limited intellectual capacity, truly in a few weeks you will be experiencing that feeling for the next four years. Enjoy every last minute.

We'll see. Obama carried Ohio by 4.6% in 2008....now he's magically ahead by more than twice that? ...:lol:

Polls are spot checks on the mood of the electorate. There is little question that the public has soured on Romney in the last few weeks. This is evident in multiple polls over many states.

Doesn't mean Obama will beat Romney in Ohio by ten points in November, but it does reflect a shift in the Ohio vote

Romney has one last chance: October 3rd. The jobs report, if it is stale enough or bad enough, may help Mitt a bit. But the point is clear: this election has become Obama's to lose.

Polls are what they are. And with the RPC average being only around 4%, anyone who "get's depressed" and stays home because they think it's over is not having their vote suppressed, they are CHOOSING - and foolishly - to surrender it. It's astounding to me that people would actually try to claim that polling is a move toward voter suppression, but laws making it more difficult for poor inner city people and the elderly to vote is not. What a topsy turvy world politics creates.

Reality check!!!
There is no doubt that the U.S. electorate as a whole is far less enthusiastic about Obama than last time. A little fact that drives liberals crazy......:lol:

40 days .....

There's no doubt that McCain was far more likable in the last campaign than Romney. The American people aren't going to elect someone they don't like.

Polls are what they are. And with the RPC average being only around 4%, anyone who "get's depressed" and stays home because they think it's over is not having their vote suppressed, they are CHOOSING - and foolishly - to surrender it. It's astounding to me that people would actually try to claim that polling is a move toward voter suppression, but laws making it more difficult for poor inner city people and the elderly to vote is not. What a topsy turvy world politics creates.

I never really got his attitude toward voting anyway. The point is to represent your values politically, not 'pick a winner'. People who don't vote, or don't vote for a candidate who represents their views, simply because they probably won't win are missing the point and, frankly, fucking up democracy.

It's very unlibertarian of me to say (and I wouldn't seriously implement such a policy) but as long as we're relying on a bunch of idiots to determine the future of our nation, it might make more sense to ban this kind of polling nonsense altogether. Sadly, it's the "relying on a bunch of idiots" part that's the real problem. Democracy can't work on the "wisdom" of slack-jawed tv watchers.

Rush is right folks...The lamestream media has been in a full court press to try and make it seem Obama is sailing ahead...

He's not or he wouldn't be adding EXTRA states to his campaigning

GO VOTE

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain..:tongue:

I don't. I don't even call him the President anymore.

Oh, my bad.... I assumed you meant Obama.... I forgot you think he walks on water. (He doesn't.)

Polls are spot checks on the mood of the electorate. There is little question that the public has soured on Romney in the last few weeks. This is evident in multiple polls over many states.

Doesn't mean Obama will beat Romney in Ohio by ten points in November, but it does reflect a shift in the Ohio vote

:lol: sorry but this particular CBS poll is not a snapshot- more like a projection. It;s a poll that desperately wants to advance the narrative that, despite the incompetent leadership of Obama on all things foreign and domestic, it's Romney who is in disarray......:clap2:

it's just another distraction to avoid talking about the 900 lb gorilla in the room...Obama's record.

Over the coming 40 days the polls (even CBS!) will all start to reflect the reality that this is a very, very close race and Obama is no shoo-in.

Until then, enjoy your little bit of self delusion.....it's harmless. :thup:

:lol: sorry but this particular CBS poll is not a snapshot- more like a projection. It;s a poll that desperately wants to advance the narrative that, despite the incompetent leadership of Obama on all things foreign and domestic, it's Romney who is in disarray......:clap2:

it's just another distraction to avoid talking about the 900 lb gorilla in the room...Obama's record.

Over the coming 40 days the polls (even CBS!) will all start to reflect the reality that this is a very, very close race and Obama is no shoo-in.

Until then, enjoy your little bit of self delusion.....it's harmless. :thup:

How about last weeks FOX poll?

Forum List

Back