Rush Limbaugh: Don't Let Bogus Polls Depress You

Rush has become ever more shrill this week as he sees the reaper coming for his hopes.
September 18, 2012
RUSH: I happen to know that Romney wants for this country the same thing I want.

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

October 31, 2008
RUSH:* Joe the Plumber.* Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

Last edited:
It's only going to get worse......Virginia will be the next to swing into Obamas column.

Why is EVERY poll picking on Mitt these days?

I am 47 percent sure I know the reason

Election 2012: Ohio President - Rasmussen Reports™

Ohio is a dead heat. The media sees the 47 percent comment as justification to try and alter the reality.

Your poll is from Sept 13 ....before the 47 percent hit the fan

Hence; why I explained the retarded justification the media would use to fix the poll. Don't worry; when Rassmussen released their next fair poll; Obama won't be up by 8 points then either.

Ohio is a dead heat. The media sees the 47 percent comment as justification to try and alter the reality.

Hence; why I explained the retarded justification the media would use to fix the poll. Don't worry; when Rassmussen released their next fair poll; Obama won't be up by 8 points then either.

Gallup has Obama up six points.

Conservatives sound like a bunch of victims and it sounds so good.

RUSH: Folks, there are a couple of polls out there today that are just outrageous. One is the CBS/New York Times poll. The other is the Washington Post poll. I'm telling you: They are irresponsible. They are designed to do exactly what I have warned you to be vigilant about, and that is to depress you and suppress your vote. These two polls today are designed to convince everybody this election is over. And Jan Crawford at CBS looks at one of these...

Don't Let Bogus Polls Depress You - The Rush Limbaugh Show

He's right....the fact that the GOP has to come up with bogus polling to manufacture an advantage for the Governor is depressing...the actual polls are depressing enough for the ditto-feds.

In what universe will Obama win Ohio by 8 points? Rush is right. I've been suspecting foul play. The new poll puts no doubt in my mind. There has been no event that would radically alter those polls either.

It's only going to get worse......Virginia will be the next to swing into Obamas column.

You're going to have to get used to another term for Obama....he he he.... I LOVE IT!!!

The revelation of Romneys 47 percent blunder has impacted every poll.

To ignore that and blame "oversampling" is childish

RUSH: Folks, there are a couple of polls out there today that are just outrageous. One is the CBS/New York Times poll. The other is the Washington Post poll. I'm telling you: They are irresponsible. They are designed to do exactly what I have warned you to be vigilant about, and that is to depress you and suppress your vote. These two polls today are designed to convince everybody this election is over. And Jan Crawford at CBS looks at one of these...

Don't Let Bogus Polls Depress You - The Rush Limbaugh Show

LOL. So you take your political opinions from an obese junkie? :badgrin:

Polls

President Obama 4.0...........7 polls, Obama leading in 6, one tied

President Obama 265 ............. Governor Romney 191

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

Colorado................................President Obama 2.5 ..............8 polls, Obama leading 7

Florida...................................President Obama 3.1.............11 polls, Obama leading in 9

Iowa......................................President Obama 4.7..............4 polls, Obama leading in 3

Nevada...................................President Obama 4.2...............5 polls, Obama leading in 4

New Hampshire.......................President Obama 1.0...............3 polls, Obama leading in 2

North Carolina.........................President Obama 1.0...............5 polls, Obama leading in 4

Virgina...................................President Obama 4.5................7 polls, Obama leading in all

Reality is biting the 'Conservatives' in the ass.

Polls

President Obama 4.0...........7 polls, Obama leading in 6, one tied

President Obama 265 ............. Governor Romney 191

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

Colorado................................President Obama 2.5 ..............8 polls, Obama leading 7

Florida...................................President Obama 3.1.............11 polls, Obama leading in 9

Iowa......................................President Obama 4.7..............4 polls, Obama leading in 3

Nevada...................................President Obama 4.2...............5 polls, Obama leading in 4

New Hampshire.......................President Obama 1.0...............3 polls, Obama leading in 2

North Carolina.........................President Obama 1.0...............5 polls, Obama leading in 4

Virgina...................................President Obama 4.5................7 polls, Obama leading in all

Reality is biting the 'Conservatives' in the ass.

Awesome. I love Saggy Rocks's Real Clear Nonsense updates.

You're going to have to get used to another term for Obama....he he he.... I LOVE IT!!!

I'm sure you'd love that because he keeps Mexicans in their place.

:lol: Obama's economy is the only shit that hit the fan.......nobody cares about selectively edited tapes when they can't find a job....It's the economy, stupid. This is a tight race and anyone who believes Romney is down 10pts in Ohio is beyond stupid...

My, my, this board is beginning to sound like a bunch of 'Coservative' addicts in denial.

Fellows, and ladies, the majority of Americans just don't like the Romney/Ryan ticket. 6Nov12.

My, my, this board is beginning to sound like a bunch of 'Coservative' addicts in denial.

Fellows, and ladies, the majority of Americans just don't like the Romney/Ryan ticket. 6Nov12.

You're the queen of delusions and you have no idea what America likes. Your hack analysis will make the Romney/Ryan win that much sweeter.

384560_516303215065637_539938105_n.jpg

Reality check!!!
There is no doubt that the U.S. electorate as a whole is far less enthusiastic about Obama than last time. A little fact that drives liberals crazy......:lol:

40 days .....

Reality check!!!
There is no doubt that the U.S. electorate as a whole is far less enthusiastic about Obama than last time. A little fact that drives liberals crazy......:lol:

40 days .....
Yeah, the US electorate is so much more enthusiastic about Willard you can hear their deafening cheer as he leads them. :badgrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SclDiN-lcYE&feature=player_embedded]Joe Scarborough reacts to Romney clip - 'Sweet Jesus' - YouTube[/ame]

Reality check!!!

40 days .....

Mitt can make an awful lot of gaffes in 30 days.. First debate, next week.

Forum List

Back