Rush Limbaugh: Don't Let Bogus Polls Depress You

RUSH: Folks, there are a couple of polls out there today that are just outrageous. One is the CBS/New York Times poll. The other is the Washington Post poll. I'm telling you: They are irresponsible. They are designed to do exactly what I have warned you to be vigilant about, and that is to depress you and suppress your vote. These two polls today are designed to convince everybody this election is over. And Jan Crawford at CBS looks at one of these...

Don't Let Bogus Polls Depress You - The Rush Limbaugh Show

I'll bet the hillbilly heroin El Rushbo needs to get him through the night is at double volume these days.

from the poll we just saw where 60% of the people DON'T TRUST the media for UNBIASED reporting..

Rush is RIGHT

VOTE Obama OUT IN NOVEMBER...:eusa_clap:

from the poll we just saw where 60% of the people DON'T TRUST the media for UNBIASED reporting..

Rush is RIGHT

VOTE Obama OUT IN NOVEMBER...:eusa_clap:

kevin-bacon-all-is-well-remain-calm-300x273.jpg

This is going to be fun.

Blow out your butt, baby.

The far right is being neutered in this election.

If Romney loses, it will be the far right's fault, no one else. Period.

Steph, unlike you, I see the handwriting on the wall. I will vote for Romney, but like Rush, the end cometh quickly for the Romney. The upside is that the far right will now be seen as the real reason for Republican weakness and will be neutered.

Just vote for Obama and stop blowing smoke up our asses

Blow out your butt, baby.

The far right is being neutered in this election.

If Romney loses, it will be the far right's fault, no one else. Period.

Steph, unlike you, I see the handwriting on the wall. I will vote for Romney, but like Rush, the end cometh quickly for the Romney. The upside is that the far right will now be seen as the real reason for Republican weakness and will be neutered.

Just vote for Obama and stop blowing smoke up our asses

They'll still blame liberals and the media.

They have absolutely no insight.

Either the GOP reforms as a 21st century party, or the far right will make it an insignificant successor to the Federalists and the Whigs.

Last edited:
RUSH: Folks, there are a couple of polls out there today that are just outrageous. One is the CBS/New York Times poll. The other is the Washington Post poll. I'm telling you: They are irresponsible. They are designed to do exactly what I have warned you to be vigilant about, and that is to depress you and suppress your vote. These two polls today are designed to convince everybody this election is over. And Jan Crawford at CBS looks at one of these...

I wonder what he is going to.say about fox's poll. Lol

The polls are skewed - 40, days is an eternity! When Obama is grilled on his record he's history. He is only up 1% in Fla. 2% Ohio - inconsequential! ( Rasmussen )

coming from the party that still blames a dead man...talk about insight

You have no idea what the term "insight" means, do you?

oh that's right, only you do

I'll educate you. When you talk about psychosis, the hallmark of it is a lack of insight. Anything seems "sane" to an "insane" person if they have absolutely no ability to delineate the rational from the crazy. If I told you I believed my television gave me commands, you could tell me that was absurd but it wouldn't matter if I lacked any insight into my condition. Well controlled schizophrenics are so because they have insight into the fact that they have an underlying disorder and the voices in their head are in fact creations of their head and not the voice of God/Satan/Angels/Demons/Whatever.

The far right has demonstrated again and again that it has no insight. It has no capability for self criticism. Any failure is attributed to an outside factor as opposed to doing the rational thing, which is looking inward and fixing deficiencies.

The bunker mentality is so absurdly strong among the right that any admission that they are flawed in anyway would mean the whole house of cards. Instead, they blame "liberals" or "the media" or what have you.

The rational person who isn't affixed to talk radio

It's a fabulous delusion that requires the support of a lot of very stupid people to pull off.

Congratulations.

If so, why do these polls keep over sampling democrats??....:eusa_whistle:

Sour grapes much?

Prove it or lose it.

Meanwhile, just to reassure all you caring and compassionate rw's, I'm anything BUT depressed.

It's BEEN Proven over and over, but You liberals HAVE to overlook it or your wet dreams might end

I haven't seen anyone prove that the pollsters are wrong. I've asked this question before but never received an answer. What do the pollsters have to gain from being wrong as the cons claim?

I also haven't seen anyone prove that the pollsters methodologies have changed for this election. They have been spot on or very close with most recent elections.

Rush may be crazy, but he’s not stupid.

The polling data are creating the perception that Romney is the loser, which will be a deciding factor for many voters.

You have no idea what the term "insight" means, do you?

oh that's right, only you do

I'll educate you. When you talk about psychosis, the hallmark of it is a lack of insight. Anything seems "sane" to an "insane" person if they have absolutely no ability to delineate the rational from the crazy. If I told you I believed my television gave me commands, you could tell me that was absurd but it wouldn't matter if I lacked any insight into my condition. Well controlled schizophrenics are so because they have insight into the fact that they have an underlying disorder and the voices in their head are in fact creations of their head and not the voice of God/Satan/Angels/Demons/Whatever.

The far right has demonstrated again and again that it has no insight. It has no capability for self criticism. Any failure is attributed to an outside factor as opposed to doing the rational thing, which is looking inward and fixing deficiencies.

The bunker mentality is so absurdly strong among the right that any admission that they are flawed in anyway would mean the whole house of cards. Instead, they blame "liberals" or "the media" or what have you.

The rational person who isn't affixed to talk radio

It's a fabulous delusion that requires the support of a lot of very stupid people to pull off.

Congratulations.

oh boy, did you impress yourself?
all I heard was blaa blaa blaaa parrot shit

Last edited:

Forum List

Back