Rush Limbaugh: Don't Let Bogus Polls Depress You

Joshuatree

VIP Member
Apr 4, 2012
RUSH: Folks, there are a couple of polls out there today that are just outrageous. One is the CBS/New York Times poll. The other is the Washington Post poll. I'm telling you: They are irresponsible. They are designed to do exactly what I have warned you to be vigilant about, and that is to depress you and suppress your vote. These two polls today are designed to convince everybody this election is over. And Jan Crawford at CBS looks at one of these...

Don't Let Bogus Polls Depress You - The Rush Limbaugh Show

I guess he's referring to all the poll indicating voters will fall for another false choice between a giant douche and a turd sandwich.

Why's Obama in Ohio? If he's 25 up with women, if he's ten points up overall, why is he there? Other than he wants a slam dunk win. Go someplace where it's a little tighter and spend money there. What's he doing in all these states that he supposedly has locked up? I'll tell you something else about this, folks, and I want you to really consider this. I take you back to 2004. We had the first wave of exit polls at two o'clock and it looked bad. I mean, it was huge. Kerry was winning. Five o'clock, second wave, exit polls, even worse, Kerry winning. And there was a story that Bob Shrum, who was Kerry's campaign guy, walked into his office and said, "May I be the first to say, Congratulations, Mr. President." The polls hadn't even closed. When the actual votes started being counted, the exit polls were as wrong as they could be.

And then what happened? The Democrats started accusing everybody of cheating. Remember? Fifty-five thousand votes in Ohio, if we just swung fifty-five thousand votes in Ohio then Kerry'd be president. They actually, these numskulls on the left actually believed the exit polls were right, the real votes were tampered with. So if you have nothing leading up to this election but one poll after another with Obama up five, up ten, up 12, up eight, up seven, and Romney wins, then what happens? Then you've got riots. I'm just throwing out a possibility.

Rush is right folks...The lamestream media has been in a full court press to try and make it seem Obama is sailing ahead...

He's not or he wouldn't be adding EXTRA states to his campaigning

GO VOTE

Last edited:
RUSH: Folks, there are a couple of polls out there today that are just outrageous. One is the CBS/New York Times poll. The other is the Washington Post poll. I'm telling you: They are irresponsible. They are designed to do exactly what I have warned you to be vigilant about, and that is to depress you and suppress your vote. These two polls today are designed to convince everybody this election is over. And Jan Crawford at CBS looks at one of these...

Don't Let Bogus Polls Depress You - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Yeah, shake it off, cons.. You can do this..

Poor Rush....

When polls don't support you.....blame the liberals

Rush is right folks...The lamestream media has been in a full court press to try and make it seem Obama is sailing ahead...

GO VOTE

Yeah...most businesses expansion into new markets is a sign of failure.

Dumbass.

Why's Obama in Ohio? If he's 25 up with women, if he's ten points up overall, why is he there? Other than he wants a slam dunk win. Go someplace where it's a little tighter and spend money there. What's he doing in all these states that he supposedly has locked up? I'll tell you something else about this, folks, and I want you to really consider this. I take you back to 2004. We had the first wave of exit polls at two o'clock and it looked bad. I mean, it was huge. Kerry was winning. Five o'clock, second wave, exit polls, even worse, Kerry winning. And there was a story that Bob Shrum, who was Kerry's campaign guy, walked into his office and said, "May I be the first to say, Congratulations, Mr. President." The polls hadn't even closed. When the actual votes started being counted, the exit polls were as wrong as they could be.

And then what happened? The Democrats started accusing everybody of cheating. Remember? Fifty-five thousand votes in Ohio, if we just swung fifty-five thousand votes in Ohio then Kerry'd be president. They actually, these numskulls on the left actually believed the exit polls were right, the real votes were tampered with. So if you have nothing leading up to this election but one poll after another with Obama up five, up ten, up 12, up eight, up seven, and Romney wins, then what happens? Then you've got riots. I'm just throwing out a possibility.

See the Rabbit vs. Turtle fable..by Aesop.

Why's Obama in Ohio? If he's 25 up with women, if he's ten points up overall, why is he there? Other than he wants a slam dunk win. Go someplace where it's a little tighter and spend money there. What's he doing in all these states that he supposedly has locked up?

Is he supposed to stop campaigning? You are going to continue to see both candidates in a small number of states, specifically the larger swing states.

GO VOTE

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain..:tongue:

Steph, unlike you, I see the handwriting on the wall. I will vote for Romney, but like Rush, the end cometh quickly for the Romney. The upside is that the far right will now be seen as the real reason for Republican weakness and will be neutered.

Steph, unlike you, I see the handwriting on the wall. I will vote for Romney, but like Rush, the end cometh quickly for the Romney. The upside is that the far right will now be seen as the real reason for Republican weakness and will be neutered.

Just vote for Obama and stop blowing smoke up our asses

Forum List

Back