Rush Limbaugh "Donates" Subscriptions To GIs

bush lover

Feb 18, 2005
Rush Limbaugh has a deal where you can pay him $50 and he'll set up a subscription for a GI who wants to hear all of his show. Armed Forces Radio only plays one hour. Wouldn't it have been great for Rush to really donate the website subscriptions himself instead of making his listeners pay for the troops overseas?

bush lover said:
Rush Limbaugh has a deal where you can pay him $50 and he'll set up a subscription for a GI who wants to hear all of his show. Armed Forces Radio only plays one hour. Wouldn't it have been great for Rush to really donate the website subscriptions himself instead of making his listeners pay for the troops overseas?

Is he selling it like he's doing the great service, or that he's providing the means for us to do the great service?

I heard him talking about this. I think they're matching all the donations, but I could be wrong.

Even if he's not paying for any of this out of pocket, he's given plenty of his time and money to the troops already, and I'm not going to bash him for setting up a donation system and not giving into it.

Yeah, the idea came from a caller. It was a pretty good idea. Rush bought an undisclosed amount for some troops out of his own pocket, but I think having others donate money is a better plan. It shows the troops that people are still supporting them. If it all came from Rush it would only show the troops that Rush was still supporting them.

Forum List

Back