Rush Limbaugh Compares Obama To Biracial Oreo Cookie

This is exactly what we need though. Have fun with race relations. Make it funny and upbeat and non threatening. And sooner or later it becomes the norm and is as non offensive as all-in-good-fun Italian jokes or Irish jokes or Scottish jokes. And we will have made yet another big stride forward in eliminating one more component of racism.

Bingo. Thank you for getting it . . . now if only others would!

We've been watching the first season of SNL and the episode with Richard Pryor was hilarious . . and both blacks and whites got made fun of. Back in the day, everyone was made fun of and that was all part of the joke. It's a shame PC had to come along and squelch it all because of a few who missed the joke and got offended.

Maybe you can get Rush to make jokes about white Christians or even racial jokes about conservative blacks?

That would be a big start!

Only if the jokes are funny!

Last edited:
Bingo. Thank you for getting it . . . now if only others would!

We've been watching the first season of SNL and the episode with Richard Pryor was hilarious . . and both blacks and whites got made fun of. Back in the day, everyone was made fun of and that was all part of the joke. It's a shame PC had to come along and squelch it all because of a few who missed the joke and got offended.

Maybe you can get Rush to make jokes about white Christians or even racial jokes about conservative blacks?

That would be a big start!

Only if the jokes are funny!

We all need to take ourselves much less seriously, be able to laugh at and with others more, and take much less offense when no offense is intended.

THIS is funny:

Hilarious stand up by Dan Nainan. [VIDEO]

What Rush just loves to do...is quote others who make controversial racist sounding statements. He is actualy very careful not to say anything they can hang directly on him. It's all very childish really. He thinks he's doing non whites a favor by not making direct racist statements. It never ceases to amaze me how infuriated he can be about someone saying "Tea Partiers act like terrorists"....but when someone calls him on his coming VERY close to making racist statements....he'll call them a bunch of PC crybabies. It's like this....in Rush's world, criticizing America, Republicans, or Christians is horribly offensive, but criticizing gays, minorities, Democrats, or liberals is something people shouldn't think of as wrong.

It's also kind of funny how hardly any righties on this site admit they listen to him. You can't be a righty, Tea Partier, Republican, or a conservative these days and not hear what Rush says. He's at the top of the food chain in conservative media. What he says from 9:00-12:00 daily, is repeated later on Fox, then the next day by Republican politicians....WITHOUT any difference. Righties are almost exclusively white, Christian, against abortion and gay marriage, military interventionalists, against any spending the Democratic party does...and Rush is their leader. Wand Sykes was right when she hoped his kidneys would fail.
July 12, 2011
RUSH: Obama and Immelt, you know what they're like? They're like a couple of radical Islamic Imams telling these business owners to go out and sacrifice themselves for the cause. They're bringing them into the room and they're saying, "Here's the cause, you guys go out, blow yourselves up

QUOTE=clevergirl;4028622][ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APyr48GACzc]JULIAN SMITH - Racist Coffee - YouTube[/ame][/QUOTE]

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

As far as Im concerned, the far left cant use the race crap enough!! I want to hear this stuff daily for the next 16 months and I hope the media makes it the lead story every night. IN fact, best case scenario would be for the media to label all people on the right as black hating racists!!

Go........go...........go...............

I don't believe anybody describing himself/herself as conservative, Republican, rightwing, or libertarian or anybody else on this thread defended what Rush said or thought it was okay or appropriate.

So this other thread was posted yesterday and included a challenge for all those who describe themseles as liberals, progressives, Democrats, leftwing, or moderates to condemn this at the same level they have been beating up on Rush.

So far crickets. :)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...d-run-as-a-republican-janeane-garofalo-3.html

I don't believe anybody describing himself/herself as conservative, Republican, rightwing, or libertarian or anybody else on this thread defended what Rush said or thought it was okay or appropriate.

So this other thread was posted yesterday and included a challenge for all those who describe themseles as liberals, progressives, Democrats, leftwing, or moderates to condemn this at the same level they have been beating up on Rush.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...d-run-as-a-republican-janeane-garofalo-3.html
I agree what she said was stupid and divisive. But racist? Sounded more like she was accusing the Republicans of employing a black man so they could pretend they aren't racist.

How is that racist?

I agree what she said was stupid and divisive. But racist? Sounded more like she was accusing the Republicans of employing a black man so they could pretend they aren't racist.

How is that racist?

Of course, crickets. Nobody ever hears anything over there - so why bother talking?

What Rush just loves to do...is quote others who make controversial racist sounding statements. He is actualy very careful not to say anything they can hang directly on him. It's all very childish really. He thinks he's doing non whites a favor by not making direct racist statements. It never ceases to amaze me how infuriated he can be about someone saying "Tea Partiers act like terrorists"....but when someone calls him on his coming VERY close to making racist statements....he'll call them a bunch of PC crybabies. It's like this....in Rush's world, criticizing America, Republicans, or Christians is horribly offensive, but criticizing gays, minorities, Democrats, or liberals is something people shouldn't think of as wrong.

It's also kind of funny how hardly any righties on this site admit they listen to him. You can't be a righty, Tea Partier, Republican, or a conservative these days and not hear what Rush says. He's at the top of the food chain in conservative media. What he says from 9:00-12:00 daily, is repeated later on Fox, then the next day by Republican politicians....WITHOUT any difference. Righties are almost exclusively white, Christian, against abortion and gay marriage, military interventionalists, against any spending the Democratic party does...and Rush is their leader. Wand Sykes was right when she hoped his kidneys would fail.
July 12, 2011
RUSH: Obama and Immelt, you know what they're like? They're like a couple of radical Islamic Imams telling these business owners to go out and sacrifice themselves for the cause. They're bringing them into the room and they're saying, "Here's the cause, you guys go out, blow yourselves up
I had collected hundreds of crazy quotes like this when I listened to Rush for about a month. Too bad my hard drive completely crashed with it all, or I'd have a bunch to share.

I don't see anybody defending Rush.

Forum List

Back