Rush Limbaugh calls Obama a "little boy"

There is no doubt Rush's analyses of Obama is correct based on what is known about the boi, the thesis being with held is not relevant

"Little Boy" huh? Is that all you got? Get back to us when Rush calls him a ******.

Wouldn't you really prefer he was assasinated? Isn't that the outcome you traitorous assholes are trying to accomplish?

Hell no, then we would have that miraculous wonder Joe Biden for President, and if Joe should happen to be assasinated at the same time we would have that retard Nancy Pelosi for one. God forbid.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sure, there is nothing more "civilized" than beheadings and genocide. :cuckoo:

Nu 25:4 And the LORD said unto Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the LORD against the sun, that the fierce anger of the LORD may be turned away from Israel.

1Sa 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Is 13: 15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.
16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

De 2:34 And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain:

De 3:6 And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city.

Ez 9: 5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:
6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women...

Hosea 13: 16 Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

Psalms 137: 9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Thanks for pointing this out, how come we dont go after the people who are guilty of these crimes, are they living in Israel because if they are we must go arrest them. These criminals must go to the world court for these war crimes. I had no idea this was still going on, thanks.
You can always count on CON$ to play dumb.

There was no Israel when Adams made the quote you are so fond of, so obviously Adams was referring to the Hebrews of the bible who were so proud of their genocidal acts, they recorded them in their sacred books.
Praise God

edthecynic, its your post, you dont beleive we should arrest those responsible for the crimes you cite.
I have to admit, your dumb act is supreme! :lol:

When you dig up Moses and David, etc., then I'll consider putting their dead bodies on trial.

August 20, 2008
RUSH: You know, it's just that you can't hit the girl. I don't care how far feminism has taken us, you can't hit the girl, and you can't criticize the little black man child, you just can't do it because it's not right, it's unfair, he's such a victim.

March 19, 2007
RUSH: These people are racists. You know, the racists in our society, Ted, are these white liberals. They're the ones that notice your skin color before anything else, and they're the ones deciding whose skin color is dark enough and therefore who's authentic enough and who's been down for the struggle. It's those people doing this. It's not me. It's not "talk radio."

January 16, 2007
RUSH : And for Barack Obama, a -- well, he's a half-minority --

Don't you think you are milking the dumb act just a little tooooooooo much????? :cuckoo:

You are definitely milking the dumb act tooooooooooooooooo much.

First I highlighted it, then I told you it was highlighted, then I made it red and you still want to play dumb. Suit yourself.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Albert Einstein

He's not a white liberal so he doesn't fit his own definition. You really should stop with the kool-aid drinking it's fucking your mind up.
You keep milking that dumb act even though it hasn't worked even once. :cuckoo:

The same rationalization he uses to define white Liberals as Racists brands him as a Racist also. Just as in my sig, the same rationalization he uses to define Obama as a Messiah, defines himself as a Messiah.
Get it???

What I get, is that your one dumb fuck!!

Don't you think you are milking the dumb act just a little tooooooooo much????? :cuckoo:

He's not a white liberal so he doesn't fit his own definition. You really should stop with the kool-aid drinking it's fucking your mind up.
You keep milking that dumb act even though it hasn't worked even once. :cuckoo:

The same rationalization he uses to define white Liberals as Racists brands him as a Racist also. Just as in my sig, the same rationalization he uses to define Obama as a Messiah, defines himself as a Messiah.
Get it???

What I get, is that your one dumb fuck!!
That's one BRILLIANT post. :rofl:

Obama is a little boy with big Marxist ideas and many Marxist freinds from Bill Ayers to Anita Dunn to Robert Bauer to Van Jones.

How on earth could such an evil man get elected by such a large the majority of voters?

Is he a marxist hypmotist? That must mean the majority of americans are marxist. You are such an ignorant tool.

Obama is a little boy with big Marxist ideas and many Marxist freinds from Bill Ayers to Anita Dunn to Robert Bauer to Van Jones.

How on earth could such an evil man get elected by such a large the majority of voters?

Is he a marxist hypmotist? That must mean the majority of americans are marxist. You are such an ignorant tool.

Than why have you not proven your point in the other threads where I and others have shown that Obama completely surrounds himself with Marxist?

So much more to the past election than your over simplified one sentence whine. Call me ignorant, big deal, you have been calling me names repeatedly yet you cannot refute any fact I have posted, why is that, you aint found the answer in you little huggy wuggy.

Large majority, boy, talk about a moron, tell us about this large majority, how about the numbers huggy, tell us about this large majority, was it a three to one margin of victory, four to one? Go ahead huggy wuggy, tell us your brilliant idea on how this was such a large majority.

I wont wait while moron responds, hell, I have yet to see this moron refute one thing I have posted, just cheap jabs from someone who feels so ignorant huggy must call others what huggy feels.

So lets here it huggy mouth, lets see the figure and siee if you can show us a large majority voted for Obama the Marxist.

hell why not go to threads where its proven obama is marxist and show us all to be ignorant, too hard huh, huggy, huggy sounds like something I wipe my ass with. Aint that a brand of toliet paper?

...huggy sounds like something I wipe my ass with. Aint that a brand of toliet paper?
Oh my gosh! Do they allow the use of such language in here? :eek:

I hope they allow this type of language otherwise how would one communicate with the cretins and morons, after all one does not speak the same with morons as one would speak with a scholar.

Wouldn't you really prefer he was assasinated? Isn't that the outcome you traitorous assholes are trying to accomplish?
I have never called for the assassination of any President. The Left made movies of Bush being assassinated and wished death on him and Cheney at every opportunity. But we're supposed to be all upset when Rush calls him "little boy" eh?

I'll be upset when Rush calls him:

1. ******
2. Pickaninny
3. Brillo Head
4. Porch Monkey
5. Coon
6. Tarbaby

Or any number of slurs commonly used to describe Blacks, Mullatos, High Yellows or whatever politically correct word is used nowadays for "African Americans".

Calling a grown black man a "boy" doesn't have any racist connotations, does it?

Had this Discussion on another Forum...

"My Boy", "Your Boy"...

Been Sayin' that for YEARS... Probably since High School, so 2 Decades.

Said it in Reference to "Your Boy Obama" and Liberals Immeadiately Called it Racist, even though I could Quote myself on that Very Site within Days doing the Same about my Friends.

So in that, "Boy" is only Racist when it's Directed at a Black, kinda like how it was A-OK to call (43) a Chimp and a Monkey for 8 Years, but now you can't Call the President that.

Only Liberals can think (Feel) this way.

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back