Rush Limbaugh calls for racial segregation

September 17, 2009
RUSH: But remember, folks, what drove all this yesterday, this was hilarious, was Newsweek, Newsweek magazine saying that we're born racist. We're born racist. Oh, white children are born racist, not all, not we, white kids are born racist. And by six months...

Even Babies Discriminate: A NurtureShock Excerpt. | Newsweek Life | Newsweek.com
How do researchers test a 6-month-old? They show babies photographs of faces. Katz found that babies will stare significantly longer at photographs of faces that are a different race from their parents, indicating they find the face out of the ordinary. Race itself has no ethnic meaning per se—but children's brains are noticing skin-color differences and trying to understand their meaning.
I don't see it as satire. Even if I did, it would still be race-baiting. He is using the Newsweek article incorrectly to make a false point.

Our opinions are different, but since they are opinions I wont bug you about your's anymore.

I think he is using the article and satire of the article very effectively to draw attention to the inherent bias in the story. You don't think so, I accept that you have a different opinion than me.
America's Hemorrhoid, Stuttering Limpboy made up HIS OWN Newsweek article with HIS OWN inherent racist bias.

But you demanded a link for my quote of your God, MessiahRushie to check if I quoted him accurately and in context, exposing YOUR "inherent" dishonesty. CON$ can literally change the words of whatever they "quote" to create the context they want, but no one can use a CON$ exact words to show the exact context of what CON$ say. :cuckoo:

October 4, 2007
RUSH: they don't get to determine for you what I said.

September 5, 2008
RUSH: He didn't use those words, but that's what he meant

October 4, 2007
RUSH: We're dealing here with the potential loss of meaning when others get to say what other people meant. This is a dangerous direction that we're headed in."

October 21, 2008
RUSH: He didn't say it in those words, but that's exactly what he meant.

October 3, 2007
RUSH: We've reached a new day, when interpreters are allowed to determine the meaning of words spoken by others. What happens with that is the loss of meaning.

May 9, 2008
RUSH: Oooh! You know how to translate that, ladies and gentlemen. Do you know what losing his bearings means? It means he's an old codger who is nuts, maybe on the verge of senility. That's how you translate that.

Last edited:
America's Hemorrhoid, Stuttering Limpboy made up HIS OWN Newsweek article with HIS OWN inherent racist bias.

But you demanded a link for my quote of your God, MessiahRushie to check if I quoted him accurately and in context, exposing YOUR "inherent" dishonesty. CON$ can literally change the words of whatever they "quote" to create the context they want, but no one can use a CON$ exact words to show the exact context of what CON$ say. :cuckoo:

October 4, 2007
RUSH: they don't get to determine for you what I said.

September 5, 2008
RUSH: He didn't use those words, but that's what he meant

October 4, 2007
RUSH: We're dealing here with the potential loss of meaning when others get to say what other people meant. This is a dangerous direction that we're headed in."

October 21, 2008
RUSH: He didn't say it in those words, but that's exactly what he meant.

October 3, 2007
RUSH: We've reached a new day, when interpreters are allowed to determine the meaning of words spoken by others. What happens with that is the loss of meaning.

May 9, 2008
RUSH: Oooh! You know how to translate that, ladies and gentlemen. Do you know what losing his bearings means? It means he's an old codger who is nuts, maybe on the verge of senility. That's how you translate that.

Argue With Everyone Political Forums - View Single Post - L.C.O.F.

I watched Rush on Jay Leno last night. Rush seemed high on something. I thought he was off the oxycontin. Rush certainly wasn't making much sense.

"It's getting nasty now between President Obama and Rush Limbaugh. In fact, Limbaugh told his radio audience he's not going to 'bend over' and grab his ankles just because Barack Obama is black. Well, you know, let's take race out of it for a minute. Now, honestly, regardless of who's president, do you think there's any chance in hell Rush Limbaugh could bend over and grab his ankles?" --Jay Leno

"It's getting nasty now between President Obama and Rush Limbaugh. In fact, Limbaugh told his radio audience he's not going to 'bend over' and grab his ankles just because Barack Obama is black. Well, you know, let's take race out of it for a minute. Now, honestly, regardless of who's president, do you think there's any chance in hell Rush Limbaugh could bend over and grab his ankles?" --Jay Leno

Well, he did lose a lot of weight recently, but still -- he's not as experienced at such things as you are, Duh.

Well, he did lose a lot of weight recently, but still -- he's not as experienced at such things as you are, Duh.
Ah, my little leg humping Conservative Role Model buddy...do tell, what do you think of Limburger misrepresenting what others say to make his arguments?

Ah, my little leg humping Conservative Role Model buddy...do tell, what do you think of Limburger misrepresenting what others say to make his arguments?

Nobody but a liberoidal assbite would approve of anybody misrepresenting what anybody has said to make an argument.

Why do you ask, Duh? Is there any hope that you think you have the beginnings of an actual thought buried in there somewhere?

And I don't hump legs. Just because libtards like you hump President Obama's ass, you shouldn't project.

Nobody but a liberoidal assbite would approve of anybody misrepresenting what anybody has said to make an argument.

Why do you ask, Duh? Is there any hope that you think you have the beginnings of an actual thought buried in there somewhere?

And I don't hump legs. Just because libtards like you hump President Obama's ass, you shouldn't project.
Good deal, so you don't approve of Limburger's methods.

Why do I ask? Do get an answer. Isn't that the usual reason for asking a question? Is this really that difficult for you?

I don't suppose you can provide a link to anything that vaguely indicates that I've ever done any ass humping of that damnocrap, Obama, can you?

Come on, give it a try.

Good deal, so you don't approve of Limburger's methods.

Why do I ask? Do get an answer. Isn't that the usual reason for asking a question? Is this really that difficult for you?

I don't suppose you can provide a link to anything that vaguely indicates that I've ever done any ass humping of that damnocrap, Obama, can you?

Come on, give it a try.

Nor could you lin to anything I have done or said that even vaguely qualifies as leg humping, but go ahead and try, dickstain.

And the question, "why do you ask" is largely idomatic. What it means, as my ensuing words would have conveyed to you were you not a moron, was just that the question you asked, itself, is stupid -- unless you had a point in mind. Do you have any point in your pinhead, douchey?

I agree with Rush Limbaugh.Black people need to segregate ourselves from White People.
I mean we do it naturally. Both races tend to naturally segregate themselves , when in a public
environment.

They say AIDS will do that to you. Does he have AIDS??? Just asking. :lol:

And Bush's "Butt-Boy" is quite experienced in what he projects.

July 25, 2008
RUSH: This happened to me last August. I had dinner up there in the White House. We had cigars in the Treaty Room up in the residence. I told you about this. He spent 45 minutes taking me around the world...

February 26, 2009
RUSH: "Matt Lauer sounds like Robert Gibbs' 'butt boy,'" Robert Gibbs and Barack Obama's butt boy. Matt, you do. In the sound bite you sounded like a butt boy. You sounded like somebody carrying out orders. You sounded like somebody defending the realm against one of your own colleagues, against one of your own colleagues who's out there simply asking a question about, what the hell are we doing having to pay for people who aren't going to pay their mortgages? Matt, if there were any decency here you'd be siding with Santelli's original point. But you gotta go out and you gotta defend as a "butt boy" for Barack Obama and Robert Gibbs.

March 3, 2009
RUSH: This mindless twit butt boy criticism is not going to drive me outta here.

March 4, 2009
RUSH: Now, get this question. It's a butt boy question.

March 4, 2009
RUSH: Whatever he says the opposite is true. But whatever he says, the sycophants and the butt boys in the media simply repeat. Is that term starting to bother you, Dawn? Dawn is starting to shake her head in there. Well, it may be hysterical, but I can't think of a better way to describe what's going on in that White House pressroom. It's what I've always meant when I've said bend over, grab the ankles, people say, "I don't like that, would you stop saying that so much?" Kathryn said to me, "Gosh, I'm glad you didn't say that at CPAC." I said, "I didn't do it on purpose, half the audience would have got up and tried to do it, just to show what it looks like." Butt boy, that's what happens after you bend over and grab the ankles. How else would you describe what's going on up there?

March 5, 2009
RUSH: Could it be because the Drive-By Media, the butt boy media just swept aside any reference? You gotta let me use it once a day before you criticize me.

Last edited:
I agree with Rush Limbaugh.Black people need to segregate ourselves from White People.

You then do not agree with Rush, since that was not and is not remotely akin to his position, you lying sack of crap.

But we already KNOW you believe in segregation. That's a foundational belief for LOTS of you filthy scumbag racists.

I mean we do it naturally. Both races tend to naturally segregate themselves , when in a public
environment.

More 52nd Gutter bullshit.

"We" do no such thing "naturally." It does happen, but it's more a socio-economic thing. Lots of neighborhoods are highly integrated, however, and largely in an harmonious fashion.

Many of us work with, dine with and party with members of "other" races and don't give it a second thought except when some racist assclowns, like you, make it a matter of observation or discussion.

The whole topic of "race" is FAR too important to you maggoty racists.

You then do not agree with Rush, since that was not and is not remotely akin to his position, you lying sack of crap.

But we already KNOW you believe in segregation. That's a foundational belief for LOTS of you filthy scumbag racists.

environment.

More 52nd Gutter bullshit.

"We" do no such thing "naturally." It does happen, but it's more a socio-economic thing. Lots of neighborhoods are highly integrated, however, and largely in an harmonious fashion.

Many of us work with, dine with and party with members of "other" races and don't give it a second thought except when some racist assclowns, like you, make it a matter of observation or discussion.

The whole topic of "race" is FAR too important to you maggoty racists.

Like I said we black people need to separate ourselves from whites like you "liability".
given your insane rants and ravings, and use of profanity. Typical white response
when black people discuss matters dealing with black nationalism, and separation from whites.

If there is to be racial segregation what about multi-racial people?

Banishment :lol:

insert sarcasm above (and a pun with using sarcasm)

Thats a good chunk of people. And than where do we go? We're multi national so everyone will think we're double agents. :lol:

environment.

I don't see that as completely true. At least not where I live.

Forum List

Back