Rush Limbaugh calls for racial segregation

“I think the guy’s wrong. I think not only it was racism, it was justifiable racism. I mean, that’s the lesson we’re being taught here today. Kid shouldn’t have been on the bus anyway. We need segregated buses — it was invading space and stuff. This is Obama’s America.”
Raw Story » Limbaugh: We need segregated buses

Again... As an Illustration of how Ignorant or Dishonest Ravi is...

Unless Ravi has Conceded and Acknowledged that Rush is NOT Advocating for Segregation in a Serious way.

I Missed it if that was the Case.

:)

peace...

Like I said we black people need to separate ourselves from whites like you "liability".
given your insane rants and ravings, and use of profanity. Typical white response
when black people discuss matters dealing with black nationalism, and separation from whites.

No. Close minded bigots like you "need" to run away and hide from the truth because the truth scares you. No need to use white people like me to justify your virulent racism. You've already declared who and what you are.

By the way, I am a proud black man.

We all emigrated (anthropologically speaking) from Africa. Your prejudice really is just pigment deep. It's what you racist idiots judge all things by.

If you are a black man, you must be one of those brainwashed blacks, always looking to
suck up to the white man, and shine his shoes, with no racial dignity or pride.

You don't get it. (In your case, that's just a restatement of the story of your entire life.)

What I said was that we ALL emigrated from Africa.

I am a black man. I am a white man. If I were to answer a census question with an answer that says I am an African American, it would be literally true if we dig far enough into the past to find the historica roots to Africa.

In fact, I am melanin-challenged. You and your typically racist views would certainly find it necessary to label me a European White man.

But to help out your overly-sluggish brain, I will now correct your erroneous contention. One may disagree with the vapid shit you sling -- even if one is genuinely a 'black' man -- without being " [a] brainwashed black, always looking to
suck up to the white man, and shine his shoes, with no racial dignity or pride." Of all the nasty vile crap you spew, that is among the dumbest. Disagreeing with your shit (regardless of race) is actually a sign of genuine intelligence, decency, integrity, rationality and morality. Not surprisingly, those are all attributes which you lack.

No need to use white people like me....

By the way, I am a proud black man.

1974.gif

Tragically, the "image" gif you tried to post doesn't show up. I'm sure it was lame, though.

They changed the page recently...fortunately we have a copy on here...very fitting for many of your posts as a matter of fact...

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back