Rush Limbaugh begs for his advertisers to come back.

It has just occurred to me that the only time I have ever thought of Rush Limbaugh in the last 20 years was when he hurt someone's feelings. Then they have to talk about him for a couple weeks. And then I don't think a single thought about him again until another whiner comes along.

Rush Limbaugh begs his affiliates 3-11-12.wmv - YouTube

Scumbag Rush wants advertisers to come back.
Whats wrong? I thought you told them to get bent.... And now you are BEGGING for them to come back? Dumbass. Look at where your religious crap got you. Even religious women are against you!

Old bastard needs to lose his job allready and GTFO of politics.

I think you need to detox. Rush is rocking buddy.

Rush Limbaugh begs his affiliates 3-11-12.wmv - YouTube

Scumbag Rush wants advertisers to come back.
Whats wrong? I thought you told them to get bent.... And now you are BEGGING for them to come back? Dumbass. Look at where your religious crap got you. Even religious women are against you!

Old bastard needs to lose his job allready and GTFO of politics.
The last thing Rush is, is religious, well, at least not Christian. His religion may be Satanic.

What religion has he claimed? What church does he go to?

Nothing about that scumbag speaks to Christianity...satanism and hedonism...perhaps, but that's 'about it.

This has only increased Rush's listeners. I'm pretty sure more have tuned in the last couple of days than ever before.

Rush is a smart man, he knows how to attract listeners. He's #1 in talk radio for a reason. This little incident again brought out the unthinking Campaigner-in-Chief's need to comment. The people saw the slaughter of Palin and her daughter, no one called her to apologize..........different standards for liberals.

Look for Rush's ratings to increase more and new advertisers fall all over themselves to get on his show. :D
The more listeners your Messiahrushie loses, the bigger the pathological liar claims his audience is. He's lost 40% of his audience since his peak during the Clinton years From 25 million/week then to 15 million/week now. So what does the lying POS claim, 40 million per DAY so he doesn't have to remove himself as he promised if he lost 20% of his audience!!!!!

November 10, 2010
RUSH: I'm in the broadcasting business, just as they are. They might want to say they're in the journalism business, the news business, and in a way they are, but even though they're cable, they're broadcasters. I mean there are certain skill sets that you have to succeed at, and if you don't, you're gone. If this program lost 20% of the audience I'd be gone. I would take myself away.

May 26, 2011
RUSH:. According to reports at the peak of The Oprah's popularity, her show had 40 million weekly viewers. Now, that's not bad. That's almost as many as we have every day here. So our hat's off to The Oprah, 40 million viewers a week, not bad.

audiencechart9111.jpg

Last edited:
I wouldn't vote for Rush, last I checked he has no ambition to run for political office. The left's fear is driving his ratings up. The more you talk about him, the more will listen.

Rush doesn't want to run for office, his millions are perfectly acceptable to him being a talk radio host. He does like to make the left cringe though. He's probably chuckling all the way to the bank after this.
The pathological liar is not chuckling at all because he is screwing all of the GOP hate radio shock jocks' revenue streams!!!

Talkers Mag is the bible of GOP hate radio.

TALKERS.COM - "The Bible of Talk Radio and the New Talk Media." : TALKERS.COM
Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Premiere Networks issued a memo to traffic departments at news/talk affiliates and is suspending the requirement that stations run barter spots – the ones that air in addition to the network spots actually contained within Limbaugh’s and other Premiere shows – for this week and next. Premiere gives no reason for this but one could surmise it doesn’t want to have any clients’ spots air within “controversial programming” and a cool down period like this will allow it to get a handle on where these spots are to air and where they should not.
Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Rush Limbaugh Fallout for All Talk Radio Is Advertiser Nervousness. Almost a week into the Rush Limbaugh-Sandra Fluke controversy the consumer media, politicians and even the media trades to some extent are still awash in writing about Limbaugh’s mistake, the coarsening of our media political discourse and even allegations that conservative talk radio, apparently, hates women. But TALKERS is hearing reports from ad rep firms that are more alarming – especially in these already shaky economic times. That is that major advertisers are issuing yet another round of “no controversial programming” dictates. This is not a new problem for talk radio and the recent Limbaugh case is likely only to add fuel to a fire that’s been simmering for the past 20 years. While no laws were broken by Rush Limbaugh, advertisers who fear backlash from activists, parent’s organizations and other groups – even though talk hosts with loyal followings that are likely to buy their products or services help sell those products or services very successfully – don’t want to risk bad PR, protester harassment or outright boycotts from being associated with a “controversial” talk media figure. They reason that there may be many more customers of theirs whom they don’t want to alienate who don’t listen to “controversial” talk radio, so they shy away from the genre altogether. The bigger challenge facing talk radio right now is not defending its programming, but selling it in this turbulent climate.

Assuming 9/11 happened on President Gore's watch, I think you'd have had the same voices, dems and republicans alike, screaming for Saddam's head on a platter

We will never know. What we do know is that the invasion (for whatever reason is put forth) was a complete disaster.

And I would be willing to bet that most Iraqi's would really like to have Saddam back. Some wouldn't, but there is no doubt that Iraq had a better functioning society when they had Saddam than the mess we have left them with. On top of that, to have stability in Iraq, another version of Saddam will come to power. Maybe better, maybe worse. Time will tell.

And it seems strange that we worry greatly about Iran or Iraq having a nuke (which they don't as of now). Yet Pakistan has nukes and seems to have a real big problem with those that hate America.

Should we invade Pakistan. To ally our fears of nukes in the wrong hands?

Since Pakistan threatens India, not Israel, I'd say not. The reason why we consider Iraq and Iran to be threats is because our politicians (both parties) have become unable to distinguish our interests from those of the Zionists. Which is why I think we'd have gone to War with Saddam regardless of who won in 2000. Bush just took a little less cajoling because Saddam did try to kill his father.

I wouldn't call Iraq "a complete disaster". Compared to Korea or Vietnam, it went well and had a lot less casualties. It's going to end up a lot better than Afghanistan.

I think the problem is we've become a lot more risk adverse. Bush should have instituted a draft and buried Iraq in troops. The war would have been over in a year. But we wouldn't go for that politically. So he played it safe for too long before going with a surge.

I wouldn't vote for Rush, last I checked he has no ambition to run for political office. The left's fear is driving his ratings up. The more you talk about him, the more will listen.

Rush doesn't want to run for office, his millions are perfectly acceptable to him being a talk radio host. He does like to make the left cringe though. He's probably chuckling all the way to the bank after this.
The pathological liar is not chuckling at all because he is screwing all of the GOP hate radio shock jocks' revenue streams!!!

Talkers Mag is the bible of GOP hate radio.

TALKERS.COM - "The Bible of Talk Radio and the New Talk Media." : TALKERS.COM
Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Premiere Networks issued a memo to traffic departments at news/talk affiliates and is suspending the requirement that stations run barter spots – the ones that air in addition to the network spots actually contained within Limbaugh’s and other Premiere shows – for this week and next. Premiere gives no reason for this but one could surmise it doesn’t want to have any clients’ spots air within “controversial programming” and a cool down period like this will allow it to get a handle on where these spots are to air and where they should not.
Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Rush Limbaugh Fallout for All Talk Radio Is Advertiser Nervousness. Almost a week into the Rush Limbaugh-Sandra Fluke controversy the consumer media, politicians and even the media trades to some extent are still awash in writing about Limbaugh’s mistake, the coarsening of our media political discourse and even allegations that conservative talk radio, apparently, hates women. But TALKERS is hearing reports from ad rep firms that are more alarming – especially in these already shaky economic times. That is that major advertisers are issuing yet another round of “no controversial programming” dictates. This is not a new problem for talk radio and the recent Limbaugh case is likely only to add fuel to a fire that’s been simmering for the past 20 years. While no laws were broken by Rush Limbaugh, advertisers who fear backlash from activists, parent’s organizations and other groups – even though talk hosts with loyal followings that are likely to buy their products or services help sell those products or services very successfully – don’t want to risk bad PR, protester harassment or outright boycotts from being associated with a “controversial” talk media figure. They reason that there may be many more customers of theirs whom they don’t want to alienate who don’t listen to “controversial” talk radio, so they shy away from the genre altogether. The bigger challenge facing talk radio right now is not defending its programming, but selling it in this turbulent climate.

Well this from the founder of Talkers Magazine, we just can't make this stuff up. :badgrin:

<snip>

According to Harrison, even if all the publicity is negative, it is a &#8220;good bet that Rush is enjoying pretty high ratings&#8221; last week and going into this week.

&#8220;The irony is that he probably right now has the biggest audience he&#8217;s had in years, and the double irony of all this is sponsors that are fleeing, they&#8217;re missing out on the best advertising buy in radio,&#8221; Harrison told TheDC in an interview, explaining that Limbaugh incites passion on all fronts.
<snip> &#8220;There&#8217;s nothing new about this,&#8221; Harrison cautioned, &#8220;and what&#8217;s happening now is I&#8217;m starting to see a number of the sponsors that have been on this list for many, many years, suddenly being touted by the forces that are trying to bring Limbaugh down. They&#8217;re sort of putting their names out there as if they&#8217;re piling on to this list of advertisers that are fleeing. And that&#8217;s where this thing has become very murky.&#8221;

&#8220;Talk radio has always dealt with the &#8216;no-buy&#8217; list, and it&#8217;s not that it&#8217;s a repudiation against talk radio. It&#8217;s just that not every advertiser is for every kind of show. And for every advertiser that doesn&#8217;t want to be in controversy, there are advertisers who do.&#8221;

Rush Limbaugh Listeners | Talkers Magazine | Largest Audience | The Daily Caller

You could wager all you want. Just be prepared to lose it all.

You ever see the results of a study done about FOX viewers? They were dumber than people that listened to nothing.

Ditto heads are dumber than FOX viewers. Or are they one and the same? Yea, one and the same.

You need go no further than this board to see how stupid conservatives are. And amazingly, amongst conservatives, these idiots are the smarter ones.

I'm the smartest guy in the room, and it's only my extraordinary humility that prevents me from stating that fact more emphatically.

Only if the room is empty....

This has only increased Rush's listeners. I'm pretty sure more have tuned in the last couple of days than ever before.

Rush is a smart man, he knows how to attract listeners. He's #1 in talk radio for a reason. This little incident again brought out the unthinking Campaigner-in-Chief's need to comment. The people saw the slaughter of Palin and her daughter, no one called her to apologize..........different standards for liberals.

Look for Rush's ratings to increase more and new advertisers fall all over themselves to get on his show. :D
The more listeners your Messiahrushie loses, the bigger the pathological liar claims his audience is. He's lost 40% of his audience since his peak during the Clinton years From 25 million/week then to 15 million/week now. So what does the lying POS claim, 40 million per DAY so he doesn't have to remove himself as he promised if he lost 20% of his audience!!!!!

November 10, 2010
RUSH: I'm in the broadcasting business, just as they are. They might want to say they're in the journalism business, the news business, and in a way they are, but even though they're cable, they're broadcasters. I mean there are certain skill sets that you have to succeed at, and if you don't, you're gone. If this program lost 20% of the audience I'd be gone. I would take myself away.

May 26, 2011
RUSH:. According to reports at the peak of The Oprah's popularity, her show had 40 million weekly viewers. Now, that's not bad. That's almost as many as we have every day here. So our hat's off to The Oprah, 40 million viewers a week, not bad.

audiencechart9111.jpg

archie-bunker-cigar.jpg

Jealous much Edith you dingbat?​

I'm willing to wager I'm smarter than you are.

The average dittohead voted for GW Bush twice. Cased closed.

Look at the alternatives they had to choose from. Gore & Kerry. Voting for Bush was a no brainer.

No joke. BOTH were spoiled rich Statists that got called out.

GORE has been the most vocal one with the AGW yaksqueeze...

No they haven't, that's just what worldnutdaily wants you to think and you eat it all up, everyway and everyday.

Sucker.

Aw...you're bitter.

I can understand that.

You hate Rush and froth at the mouth at the idea he might go away.

Take a pill and you'll feel better. Rush will be on the air long after we send Obama back to Chicago later this year (well, in Jan 2013).

Forum List

Back