Rush Limbaugh Assails Government...Truth comes out

But your own qualifications to the general welfare clause do not support your claim that government's role is not to regulate industry when regulating commerce among the states is one of the specifically enumerated powers in the Constitution!!!!!

Justice Thomas summarized what the Framers' definition might have been as controlling the "selling, buying, and bartering, as well as transporting for these purposes." This allows laws to be made governing these transactions. Nothing about regulating consumption.

Commerce used in the Constitution means business or commercial exchanges. Again nothing about regulating consumption.
Long Dong Thomas is not qualified to summarize anything.

But thank you for admitting you were dead wrong about about the general welfare clause by changing "regulating INDUSTRY" to "regulating CONSUMPTION."

I didn't change anything and regulating industry wasn't what the forefathers had in mind when they wrote the commerce clause.

Open a history book and educate yourself.

Justice Thomas summarized what the Framers' definition might have been as controlling the "selling, buying, and bartering, as well as transporting for these purposes." This allows laws to be made governing these transactions. Nothing about regulating consumption.

Commerce used in the Constitution means business or commercial exchanges. Again nothing about regulating consumption.

My example had nothing to do with consumption.

Why am I not surprised by your blatant lie. Did you forget what you wrote?

"Insuring the sandwich shop sells safe food:"

What is the food for if not for consumption?

First off..fuck you.

Second off..you are as stupid as wood.

Third off...look up Quality Assurance.

My example had nothing to do with consumption.

First off..fuck you.

Your concessioin is duly noted as is your admission to lying.

BTW, Quality Assurance isn't in the Constitution.

First off..fuck you.

No concession...

And you calling me a liar..makes you a liar.

And of course Quality Assurance is in the Constitution. If falls under the General Welfare clause.

You can't poison the population. And you can't misrepresent merchandise.

First off..fuck you.

No concession...

And of course Quality Assurance is in the Constitution. If falls under the General Welfare clause.

You are a liar and the proof is here for everyone to see.

Your interpretation of the welfare clause is absurd and your strawman argument is weak. No one has suggested poisoning the population or misrepresenting merchandise.

No concession...

Your interpretation of the welfare clause is absurd and your strawman argument is weak. No one has suggested poisoning the population or misrepresenting merchandise.

My "interpretation" has been in use for the last two hundred years. Your's is lunacy..and ridiculous. And of course you are suggesting poisoning the population and misrepresenting merchandise. My example had rat meat being sold as beef and saw dust bread being sold as wheat bread. So either you are being obtuse..or you really ARE that stupid.

I lied about nothing. And in that, stating that I somehow "lied"..you are lying.

Last edited:
No concession...

My "interpretation" has been in use for the last two hundred years. Your's is lunacy..and ridiculous. And of course you are suggesting poisoning the population and misrepresenting merchandise. My example had rat meat being sold as beef and saw dust bread being sold as wheat bread. So either you are being obtuse..or you really ARE that stupid.

I lied about nothing. And in that, stating that I somehow "lied"..you are lying.

Damn three lies in one post, imagine that.

Didn't you say your argument had nothing to do with consumption?

Speaking of which, I have a hunting trip planned and I'm about five minutes from heading that way.

When you figure out how to have an honest discussion, holler back at me on Monday.

Adios!

Forum List

Back