Rush Limbaugh Assails Government...Truth comes out

I guess the wingnuts momentarily forgot their USMB mantra.

Rush? Rush who? Nah, we never listen to him!

Some do, some don't. But those of us who don't are constantly told we do, simply because some idiot leftists can't tell reality and their stereotypes apart.

And nevermind that people as Rush reflect their audience rather than what is assumed by the left...simply? They don't get it. They still await their memos from media matters that wouldn't know the truth if it shook their hands and called them a dumass to thier face.
Indeed. Rush has high ratings because what he says agrees with what a lot of people already think.

Air America failed because they said things that only a few people agreed with.

Just because people agree with something does not make it correct or best.

Most prople thought we should pass the Patriot Act.
Should invade Iraq.
Make 2 1/2 men a top rated show.
etc.

Last edited:
Some do, some don't. But those of us who don't are constantly told we do, simply because some idiot leftists can't tell reality and their stereotypes apart.

And nevermind that people as Rush reflect their audience rather than what is assumed by the left...simply? They don't get it. They still await their memos from media matters that wouldn't know the truth if it shook their hands and called them a dumass to thier face.
Indeed. Rush has high ratings because what he says agrees with what a lot of people already think.

Airhead America was just that. And didn't Al Franken have a failed spot there? Now he resides in the Senate...to continue his sojourn into failure.

Imagine that? ;)

Only in America...

And, apparently, they said a lot of things that people would be embarrassed to agree with where anyone could hear them.

Should invade Iraq.
etc.
We're not making policy -- we're comparing talking heads and how they relate to America.

Rush relates very well, hence his success. Air America didn't relate very well at all, so they failed.

And, apparently, they said a lot of things that people would be embarrassed to agree with where anyone could hear them.

And yet they failed despite going into the red and pleas for contributions.

PBS should learn such a lesson.

Airhead America was just that. And didn't Al Franken have a failed spot there? Now he resides in the Senate...to continue his sojourn into failure.

Imagine that? ;)

Only in America...
:lol:

Should invade Iraq.
etc.
We're not making policy -- we're comparing talking heads and how they relate to America.

Rush relates very well, hence his success. Air America didn't relate very well at all, so they failed.

Bingo. Sad I know you had to explain this Dave...

Unlike their on-air personalities, who were proud of those things. :lol:

And they scared everyone away from listening except those that were as nutz as they. Not enough to keep 'em afloat. Too bad.

Should invade Iraq.
etc.

Just call me Mr. Obvious.

And they scared everyone away from listening except those that were as nutz as they. Not enough to keep 'em afloat. Too bad.
Moonbats have enough financial stress on them supporting DU.

Here come the trolls....
:splat:

Gee. Who could have anticipated such an occurrence on a political message board?

I am sure the OP was really hoping this thread would have nothing but dittoheads on it.

I don't really see the brilliance in Limbaugh's quote. It's a rehash of his usual statements.

Though, if you guys want to get your talking points from a junkie, have at it.

I really wish I could understand this obsession with people like Rush... on either side.

Like him or not? he is a Constitutionalist...first and foremost. Entertainer? Certainly. Provoker of thought? Discourse? Absolutely.

The quote I posted is absolutely on the mark. This thread is really about that quote...but has morphed into something different unfortunately.

Shame on me for allowing it...but is insightful nonetheless.

Just call me Mr. Obvious.

Captain Obvious? Sure...(NOT really)...at least you're NOT a Major screwup. :lol:
icon10.gif

Forum List

Back