Rush Limbaugh Assails Government...Truth comes out

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
"If the government were a person, we would consider it a bum, a failure, a troll living underneath the bridge - somebody that can't get a job, can't hold a job, can't live within its means. All it can do is ask for another handout. The government's a bum."~Rush Limbaugh December 1, 2010

-Nailed-

Ladies and gents? This is your government 200+ years after the Founders told us to be vigilant and perserve what they gave us.

"If the government were a person, we would consider it a bum, a failure, a troll living underneath the bridge - somebody that can't get a job, can't hold a job, can't live within its means. All it can do is ask for another handout. The government's a bum."~Rush Limbaugh December 1, 2010

-Nailed-

Ladies and gents? This is your government 200+ years after the Founders told us to be vigilant and perserve what they gave us.

:clap2:

Limbaugh?

Bloated alcholic, drug abusing, craddle robber, calling anyone or anything a bum?

That's almost as funny when he was bashing Jerry Garcia...:lol:

People still actually listen to Limbaugh?

What was so profound in the OP statement I read?
Ohh I see it was because Rush said it?

My greatest regret in life is I only started to listen to El Rushbo a few years ago....To my delight I saw he and I agree on a great many things...I see the liberal radio station in my area has put Fat Head Ed Shultz up against the mighty Rush.Let's see how long that lasts.

My greatest regret in life is I only started to listen to El Rushbo a few years ago....To my delight I saw he and I agree on a great many things...I see the liberal radio station in my area has put Fat Head Ed Shultz up against the mighty Rush.Let's see how long that lasts.

Not long....

On your 1st thought though... I was lucky enough to find his show when he was ontv in the 80's.

I was a teenager and thought... wow, this guy makes so much sense, and have been a fan ever since.

I dont always agree with him 100%, but daing if it is'nt 99.9%!

Found out recently that my Uncle was a Rush fan and it drove my Dad nuts that he was....Unfortunately they both have passed.I would have loved to have teamed up with my Uncle to break my Dad's balls...

-Nailed-

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!” – Samuel Adams :eusa_whistle:

Found out recently that my Uncle was a Rush fan and it drove my Dad nuts that he was....Unfortunately they both have passed.I would have loved to have teamed up with my Uncle to break my Dad's balls...

Sorry to hear they are gone...

My dad and I have had many discussions since then, as he is a union man.... but alas, he is retired, and cant really do much to change anything.
He now see's that I was right all along... I recently went over all of the things I predicted would come to pass (many years ago) and he could'nt believe how far we have fallen in 20 years!

He stays away from politics b/c he has a problem reading (very dislesic) and comprehending it all is just too combersome to him... but he does admit that the unions are unsustainalbe. It helped him, but never liked where his union dues went.

I guess the wingnuts momentarily forgot their USMB mantra.

Rush? Rush who? Nah, we never listen to him!

Never heard me say that.... but what you WILL hear me say is... I didnt need Rush to tell me what I already know!

So fuck off you drone!

Saying anything regarding Rush, Beck or anyone else these idiots assume you are as they... a mindless idiot....with no more forthought as a hammer to a knee. ;)

-Nailed-

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!” – Samuel Adams :eusa_whistle:

As true today as then. Nothing new under the sun. But to some? History begins the very day that they were born.

I guess the wingnuts momentarily forgot their USMB mantra.

Rush? Rush who? Nah, we never listen to him!

Some do, some don't. But those of us who don't are constantly told we do, simply because some idiot leftists can't tell reality and their stereotypes apart.

And nevermind that people as Rush reflect their audience rather than what is assumed by the left...simply? They don't get it. They still await their memos from media matters that wouldn't know the truth if it shook their hands and called them a dumass to thier face.

Forum List

Back