RUSH LIMBAUGH, and just how right he is...

Wait a minute.... "I" started this thread.... "I'LL" say when it's over.... :D

Originally posted by brneyedgrl80
Thank you for your supportive information instead of just opinions. I officially end our conversation on this post. See you on the next one! ;)

Hey Mr Right Wing Man (I still call you this because I know you love it - and because I know I can get away with it lol :p: ),

This exchange seems alittle familiar (between you and browneyedgirl) doesnt it? Except she is way nicer than me!

:D Ya know I love ya more than my luggage RWA
smmmmoooooooooochhhhH!!!!!

The fact of the matter still remains. Elected representatives on both sides are greedy bastards. They legaly steal and we sit here and watch it.

I'm sure they don't see it that way. They all spend someone else's money to the tune of BILLIONS. Why should they give a damn what we think if they skim off a few HUNDRED MILLION for themselves. They know as long as people don't get orginized and start really harping about it, they can go on with it as long as they please.

Well it's outragous, and I wish I single handedly had the power to change it, but I don't. WE THE PEOPLE are getting fucked, and it's like NO ONE CARES.

Forum List

Back