Rush is virtually deaf -how can he say its more fun being 60?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He lost his hearing several years ago, and has had to have coclear implants to handle the issue.

O I didn't know....but after the implants, can't he hear again?

I have a small hearing loss myself....not all that bad, but I can't hear most women on a regular phone. It's amazing just how life-altering this can be (I have a better phone, and am fine, but till I got one, what a pain!).

I wish young people would turn down the volume on their MP3 players, etc. They are risking the same fate, in time.

Limbaugh reported two years ago that he had lost most of his hearing because of an autoimmune inner-ear disease. He had surgery to have an electronic device placed in his skull to restore his hearing.

Research has found that abuse of opiate-based painkillers like OxyContin can lead to profound hearing loss caused by damage to the inner ear, said Dr. Gail Ishiyama, an assistant professor at the UCLA department of neurology. She could not confirm that was Limbaugh's case without access to his medical history.

FOXNews.com - Limbaugh Admits Painkiller Addiction - U.S. & World

Funnest years for me were the years from 17 -20.....

Just getting the privages of adulthood ie driving -but lots of places you can't get into till 21 (the anticipation......)

Limbaugh reported two years ago that he had lost most of his hearing because of an autoimmune inner-ear disease. He had surgery to have an electronic device placed in his skull to restore his hearing.

Research has found that abuse of opiate-based painkillers like OxyContin can lead to profound hearing loss caused by damage to the inner ear, said Dr. Gail Ishiyama, an assistant professor at the UCLA department of neurology. She could not confirm that was Limbaugh's case without access to his medical history.

Because it was not related.

Because it was not related.

And you know this how, Revere?

Thankies for sharing that, bones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back