Rush is on

Great show today, Rush!

This guy has talent on loan from... God!

Is Rush religious? Given his drug abuse and serial marriages, he must be worshiping a different divine than the one I believe in. Who is this God of hate that you revere?

Great show today, Rush!

Makes me want to go buy something from one of his advertisers.:clap2:

Make sure to drop your Sony, Geico, Allstate, Netflix, IBM, etc....etc...etc, from your purchases. Go barter for goods and services under a bridge, for all those who are now those who understand that Americans care about where their dollars go to, could give a crap about your major announcement. I understand that Louie the Lip has good deals on insurance programs.

Great show today, Rush!

Make sure to drop your Sony, Geico, Allstate, Netflix, IBM, etc....etc...etc, from your purchases. Go barter for goods and services under a bridge, for all those who are now those who understand that Americans care about where their dollars go to, could give a crap about your major announcement. I understand that Louie the Lip has good deals on insurance programs.

That's freaking hilarious.

Democrats lead everyone in the race to the bottom to gobble up slave-wage import products. Always have, always will.

Rush is on between 12 PM and 3 PM mon thru fri. You can tune in his AM show from just about every location in the Country.

That's freaking hilarious.

Democrats lead everyone in the race to the bottom to gobble up slave-wage import products. Always have, always will.

Usually, the idiots laugh first. You did. Why should I care about your lack of intelligence?

Forum List

Back