Rush Is Losing It

Rush is awesome and has the most successful radio show of all time and he is totally stone deaf. And he is correct, Obama's speech sucked!!

Rush is awesome and has the most successful radio show of all time and he is totally stone deaf. And he is correct, Obama's speech sucked!!
Yeah.....and, Porky is a scientist.

Penises now "10 percent smaller"

hsnjpt.gif

I think we ALL known what....

Rush has some good qualities, but he remains the king of the division pimps.

He has a significant vested interest in keeping us angry and divided. And he has spawned an entire industry of copycats on both ends of the political spectrum who have that very same vested interest.

How's that working out for us?

bush lover said:
This kind of nonsense hurts our cause. .

Rush has been hurting your cause for quite some time now. As is Fox.

Andy
And who do you think creates these people that are crying fowel all over the place now ? It is the left who is in charge currently, and it's high percentage of idiocy that awakens these cats up, but as always it's impossible for someone to look at their own faults in life, in which are faults that inturn creates problems for themselves also. It all comes down afterwards to percentages of who is right and who is wrong, and this be it on either side of the coin in which we have now. Yes there are those on either side who are wrong sometimes or react in idiotic ways at any given time, but percentages of this is what is to be looked at by all, and then judgements are to be made by all... Let the chips fall where they may, make judgement calls, and get on with life is what I say about it.

Stop the bullshit, Cindy Sheehan is a joke and a clueless moron.....She was used by the left and thrown away as trash.....

I wonder what runs througfh the brains of idiots who listen to Rush.

How about some insight Bushfan?

Limbaugh, the most " taken out of context" man in America. Get some cajoles and own it for once in your life.

Forum List

Back