Rush Is Back!!!

This kind of award belong to the highest honor. Limbaugh? What did he do to deserve that kind of award?

The most nauseated BULLSHIT award I or we’ve ever seen. PERIOD. Repeatedly attacked black or brown people.

You are both a LIAR and a total FRAUD as well as being a complete IDIOT. Rush has enlightened and informed MILLIONS with his sagacious insight and cutting analysis in the war against misinformation.

Prove to me that I’m a liar.

Limbaugh doesn’t deserve that kind of award. PERIOD. Since when we give award to racist piece of shit. Like YOU a low class disgusting human being.

Show me where I lied.

You claimed you had homes all over the country in some of the poshest, swankiest places! You made the claim, you need to prove that. Anyone can see that is a lie. Then you also wildly inferred several other very wrong assumptions about me as well. You're not bright enough to be rich. Typical jackass fuckwit tard-- -- -- you make up obvious lies then dare people to "prove you wrong."

Likewise, I've heard Rush speak on the radio easily 50-100 hours in my life. Never heard him say a single racist thing. Post us some audio or video of Rush being a racist. I dare you.

You're no judge of who the president should give an award to no more than who he should pardon, asshole. That is up to HIS discretion. I bet you were more OK with Billy giving Marc Rich a pardon than you are Rush an award.

Nice to have Rush back but I really do enjoy the British ex-pat who subs for him at times.
He who lives in Northern Vermont. Near the Canadian border. So he can walk through the woods to safety in Canada should another Democrat ever win the presidency and send the storm troopers out for him

Rush is a tough old bird. Imagine a guy who made a living in the broadcasting field suddenly going deaf. Rush overcame it with an electronic implant and he never whined about it.

Why should he? it paid for by socialized medicine, Medicare!
Why shouldn't he whine about the unfairness of it all? It's not a hearing aid. They ream your freaking ear out and put an electronic gadget in which might not be compatible with your brain and if it works you have to live with another gadget attached to your head and even that doesn't work all that well. Personally I'd peobably complain at least a little bit if I made my living in a field that depended on hearing.

Rush is a tough old bird. Imagine a guy who made a living in the broadcasting field suddenly going deaf. Rush overcame it with an electronic implant and he never whined about it.

Why should he? it paid for by socialized medicine, Medicare!
Why shouldn't he whine about the unfairness of it all? It's not a hearing aid. They ream your freaking ear out and put an electronic gadget in which might not be compatible with your brain and if it works you have to live with another gadget attached to your head and even that doesn't work all that well. Personally I'd peobably complain at least a little bit if I made my living in a field that depended on hearing.

That makes sense on the surface but Limblob doesn't depend on hearing. He just talks, he doesn't listen.

Turn him on while you still can!

I would love to think we'll be listening to Rush for decades to come...but you never know...so enjoy what you have while it's here.

HAVING MORE FUN THAN A HUMAN BEING SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO HAVE! :banana:
Let this Atheist be the first to say... “God bless Rush!”

This kind of award belong to the highest honor. Limbaugh? What did he do to deserve that kind of award?

The most nauseated BULLSHIT award I or we’ve ever seen. PERIOD. Repeatedly attacked black or brown people.

You are both a LIAR and a total FRAUD as well as being a complete IDIOT. Rush has enlightened and informed MILLIONS with his sagacious insight and cutting analysis in the war against misinformation.

Limbaugh doesn’t deserve that kind of award. PERIOD. Since when we give award to racist piece of shit. Like YOU a low class disgusting human being.

Show me where I lied.

You claimed you had homes all over the country in some of the poshest, swankiest places! You made the claim, you need to prove that. Anyone can see that is a lie. Then you also wildly inferred several other very wrong assumptions about me as well. You're not bright enough to be rich. Typical jackass fuckwit tard-- -- -- you make up obvious lies then dare people to "prove you wrong."

Likewise, I've heard Rush speak on the radio easily 50-100 hours in my life. Never heard him say a single racist thing. Post us some audio or video of Rush being a racist. I dare you.

You're no judge of who the president should give an award to no more than who he should pardon, asshole. That is up to HIS discretion. I bet you were more OK with Billy giving Marc Rich a pardon than you are Rush an award.

You are lying Dude. I never said I have house all over the country. Yes I have house in Key Biscayne and Palm Springs . And leasing a condo in La Jolla. I know you are jealous. That’s the truth. And I don’t fucking lie like you. It’s very funny how ignorant you are.......... you never heard of people like me. I also speak 6 languages.

You claimed you live in a gated community yet you cannot even post where you live or what you do. You are a true LIAR.

I judged you as low class citizen with rotten attitude. How you attacked a dead person and his daughter. What kind of human (scum ) being are you?

So far none of you IDIOTS has proven me wrong. None Nobody. PROVE IT.

Trump is a true idiot that’s a fact. Give award to undesirable scum like Limbaugh. Or pardon a war criminal that is totally despised by military. If you think I’m pissed think what the soldiers are thinking this inept president.

Rush doesn’t deserved that kind of award. Yes Rush is racist piece of shit. Here is a link just for you to prove Rush is nothing but a piece of garbage.

Presidential medal awardee Rush Limbaugh's racist and sexist comments - Business Insider

Here’s another link for you. If you think I’m pissed of this inept president. Think what these soldiers are thinking of this moron president. After pardoning Gallagher. You would think Trump should stay quiet. Nah! He invited Gallagher to his Christmas party at Maralago.

Top Navy SEAL officer to resign after apparent disagreements with Trump - Business Insider

The officer responsible for US Navy special-operations forces will step down from his position in September, The Intercept reported over the weekend.
Rear Adm. Collin Green's retirement follows the controversial court-martial of Special Warfare Operator Chief Eddie Gallagher.

Show me where I lied.

1. Okay then prove where and what post that I’m wrong. Prove it to me where I lied. Why would I change what I am? It is what it is.

2. You listened to Limbaugh yet never heard him say a single racist thing? You are a liar.

How stupid can you be? Rush is known as a racist dog shit. Here is the same link that I just gave you. How can you be so ignorant?

Presidential medal awardee Rush Limbaugh's racist and sexist comments - Business Insider

For three decades, the radio host has degraded women, made racist comments, and rewritten the history of slavery and the plight of Native Americans on his airwaves.
Here are some of the racist, sexist, and otherwise awful things Limbaugh has said over the years.

Show me where I lied.

It’s very funny how you judged me. Not bright enough to be rich.

Yet you have this Trump a billionaire that is soooo fucking stupid he doesn’t even know what he is doing or saying like a 10 yo kid always saying something dumb or something stupid. Like humping his podium Lisa oh Lisa oh Lisa Lisa. Is there supposed to have a certain way or a rule how a people with money should act?

FOR THE RECORD. I hate to repeat this again. I challenged total of 7 or 8 members here a live face to face debate. Visit my business, my buildings and my facilities that help homeless veterans. Fly them at my own expense or live teleconference video. That challenge was given to Here we go again, Asaratis, Liquid reigns, Ray from Cleveland can’t remember the rest. So far they are so fucking coward NONE of them wants to take my challenge.
I am what I am. It is what it is.

I never said I have house all over the country. Yes I have house in Key Biscayne and Palm Springs . And leasing a condo in La Jolla.
Right, shitstain. I lied. You never said you had homes all over the country, just three, one in South Florida, one near LA and one in San Diego. Want to float any more bullcrap past us? Most people buy a home up north to get away from the summer heat, but I guess not you.

I know you are jealous.
Sure you do, bonebrain. You're a fucking Svengali.

It’s very funny how ignorant you are.......... you never heard of people like me.
Oh I've heard of them. We have at least a half dozen other flaming, delusional asshats like you right here on this forum! Don't you want to tell us about your fleet of yachts next?

I also speak 6 languages.
I bet you speak all fluently and use two each for each of your mansions to communicate with your help!

You claimed you live in a gated community yet you cannot even post where you live or what you do. You are a true LIAR.
Yep, I said something like that. As I recall, I told you a gated community of all white people with no public transportation in the area, in response to someone else talking about buses and things. All true. Prove me wrong. Don't hold back!

I judged you as
You're not fit to judge anyone. You haven't the brains. My comments were based on the information provided me here in a thread which later proved to be wrong on several counts, and were aimed at pointing out the ridiculous dichotomy of pay available to people with advanced degrees who actually change the world, like brain surgeons, scientists, engineers and the like, and some worthless basketball player who obviously had both more money than brains and more money than he knew what to do with. You obviously don't have an advanced degree or you'd understand what my point was. And all my points have been proven true.

You're obviously a liar and a fraud off on a tirade because I dared to question the value of your favorite sport jock you probably spent years watching on your 19" TV. And now you're off on another low IQ rant weaving between the usual personal / racist / jealous attacks and railing about Trump.

Gee, no surprise there. I had you pegged from the start.

Suck it up Little Man, it'll be time for you to leave soon for your doorman's greeter job at Walmart soon again. Don't forget money for the bus.

I never said I have house all over the country. Yes I have house in Key Biscayne and Palm Springs . And leasing a condo in La Jolla.
1. Right, shitstain. I lied. You never said you had homes all over the country, just three, one in South Florida, one near LA and one in San Diego. Want to float any more bullcrap past us? Most people buy a home up north to get away from the summer heat, but I guess not you.

I know you are jealous.

It’s very funny how ignorant you are.......... you never heard of people like me.
Oh I've heard of them. We have at least a half dozen other flaming, delusional asshats like you right here on this forum! Don't you want to tell us about your fleet of yachts next?

2. I bet you speak all fluently and use two each for each of your mansions to communicate with your help!

3. Yep, I said something like that. As I recall, I told you a gated community of all white people with no public transportation in the area, in response to someone else talking about buses and things. All true. Prove me wrong. Don't hold back!

I judged you as
4. You're not fit to judge anyone. You haven't the brains. My comments were based on the information provided me here in a thread which later proved to be wrong on several counts, and were aimed at pointing out the ridiculous dichotomy of pay available to people with advanced degrees who actually change the world, like brain surgeons, scientists, engineers and the like, and some worthless basketball player who obviously had both more money than brains and more money than he knew what to do with. You obviously don't have an advanced degree or you'd understand what my point was. And all my points have been proven true.

5. You're obviously a liar and a fraud off on a tirade because I dared to question the value of your favorite sport jock you probably spent years watching on your 19" TV. And now you're off on another low IQ rant weaving between the usual personal / racist / jealous attacks and railing about Trump.

Suck it up Little Man, it'll be time for you to leave soon for your doorman's greeter job at Walmart soon again. Don't forget money for the bus.

1. That doesn’t mean it’s all over the country stupid fuck. San Diego and La Jolla is no where close to LA. I get away from Palm Spring during summer bcoz of hot weather that is why I lease a condo in La Jolla and closer to my kids.
Why the hell should I live north? Why should I lie where I live? It’s been in my profile since I joined this site.

You are a low class disgusting piece of garbage human being attacking a dead person.

On Kobe’s thread Breaking News. Several members trashed you as a piece of shit that wrestle with a pig or called you retarded. They end up closing the thread because of your stupidity.
And yes my boat fits 10 people comfortably. Jealous.
So tell me who the fuck are you again?

2. Yes I speak 6 languages. You want to try me I’ll give you my cellphone number.? You want a live video teleconferencing live? YOU AND ME STUPID FUCK.

3. You admitted you live in a gated community. Yet you cannot even tell me where the fuck you live. Dude. You are a LIAR.

4. And you supposed to have the credibility to judge me? Or anyone? You’ve been blasted and judge by several members what a low class garbage you are.
You have no clue what the fuck you are talking about Dude. No clue what you are talking about.

On Kobe’s thread. Who the FUCK are you to dictate how or what a man should do with his money or his time? Not single members that trashed you ignorance stupidity supports your points. Not a single one supported you. NONE.
All your points was proven to be true? BULLSHIT. You lying piece of shit. You are a big LIAR. You have not proven anything. Except you prove your self as a piece of shit scum human being.

5. You dared me? Where? And yes I watched live NBA games. You want a FaceTime live when I’m in the NBA live games? You and me. I DONT FUCK AROUND. I don’t fucking lie like you stupid low class citizen. There’s a Laker game this Friday 2/21 at 7:30 pm and Sunday 12/23 at 12:30 pm. I will be in that game and show you how close I am with the players. FaceTime you and me. Just say yes. If you don’t you are FUCKING COWARD.

Trump? Prove himself another piece of shit like you.

You dared me about Limbaugh. I proved you and gave you link. I just shut you up. You don’t even know what the hell you are talking about Dude.

1. Right, shitstain. I lied. You never said you had homes all over the country, just three, one in South Florida, one near LA and one in San Diego. Want to float any more bullcrap past us? Most people buy a home up north to get away from the summer heat, but I guess not you.

I know you are jealous.

2. I bet you speak all fluently and use two each for each of your mansions to communicate with your help!

3. Yep, I said something like that. As I recall, I told you a gated community of all white people with no public transportation in the area, in response to someone else talking about buses and things. All true. Prove me wrong. Don't hold back!

I judged you as
4. You're not fit to judge anyone. You haven't the brains. My comments were based on the information provided me here in a thread which later proved to be wrong on several counts, and were aimed at pointing out the ridiculous dichotomy of pay available to people with advanced degrees who actually change the world, like brain surgeons, scientists, engineers and the like, and some worthless basketball player who obviously had both more money than brains and more money than he knew what to do with. You obviously don't have an advanced degree or you'd understand what my point was. And all my points have been proven true.

5. You're obviously a liar and a fraud off on a tirade because I dared to question the value of your favorite sport jock you probably spent years watching on your 19" TV. And now you're off on another low IQ rant weaving between the usual personal / racist / jealous attacks and railing about Trump.

1. That doesn’t mean it’s all over the country stupid fuck. San Diego and La Jolla is no where close to LA. I get away from Palm Spring during summer bcoz of hot weather that is why I lease a condo in La Jolla and closer to my kids.
Why the hell should I live north? Why should I lie where I live? It’s been in my profile since I joined this site.

You are a low class disgusting piece of garbage human being attacking a dead person.

On Kobe’s thread Breaking News. Several members trashed you as a piece of shit that wrestle with a pig or called you retarded. They end up closing the thread because of your stupidity.
And yes my boat fits 10 people comfortably. Jealous.
So tell me who the fuck are you again?

2. Yes I speak 6 languages. You want to try me I’ll give you my cellphone number.? You want a live video teleconferencing live? YOU AND ME STUPID FUCK.

3. You admitted you live in a gated community. Yet you cannot even tell me where the fuck you live. Dude. You are a LIAR.

4. And you supposed to have the credibility to judge me? Or anyone? You’ve been blasted and judge by several members what a low class garbage you are.
You have no clue what the fuck you are talking about Dude. No clue what you are talking about.

On Kobe’s thread. Who the FUCK are you to dictate how or what a man should do with his money or his time? Not single members that trashed you ignorance stupidity supports your points. Not a single one supported you. NONE.
All your points was proven to be true? BULLSHIT. You lying piece of shit. You are a big LIAR. You have not proven anything. Except you prove your self as a piece of shit scum human being.

5. You dared me? Where? And yes I watched live NBA games. You want a FaceTime live when I’m in the NBA live games? You and me. I DONT FUCK AROUND. I don’t fucking lie like you stupid low class citizen. There’s a Laker game this Friday 2/21 at 7:30 pm and Sunday 12/23 at 12:30 pm. I will be in that game and show you how close I am with the players. FaceTime you and me. Just say yes. If you don’t you are FUCKING COWARD.

Trump? Prove himself another piece of shit like you.

You dared me about Limbaugh. I proved you and gave you link. I just shut you up. You don’t even know what the hell you are talking about Dude.

Psycho Triggered Halfwit troll. Rant on, little boy! Tell us about your businesses, your charities, your schooners and your homes! I want to hear more!

giphy-3.gif

Remember this. I DON’T FUCKING LIE.
Right, Sure. It is starting to appear you're whole life is a lie, so much so that you now stalk me about some stupid basketball jock onto a totally unrelated thread about Rush which you probably hate because a White Guy got credit.

No wonder they call you retarded.

Well Dude I gave you a real life challenge and you are a COWARD and ignorant after all.
I proved that you are a liar and lowest kind of human being.

So far you have not proven anything about me. That is why I put that real life challenge if anyone wants to challenge me.

I DONT LIE AND I DONT FUCk AROUND.

I was after you for being a low class disgusting human scum attacking a dead person with his daughter.

Limbaugh? Give me any bullshit why do you think this racist asshole deserve that kind of award?

Neil Armstrong, Babe Ruth, Mother Theresa, Jackie Robinson, Pope John Paul......... OMG OMG.

Rush Limbaugh. WHO? Who the hell is Rush Limbaugh?

Forum List

Back