Rush is back!

If you have to go back to March to find three examples in the month...

I do notice that "Low INformation Voter" is his newest catch phrase. Repeated by our mind-numbed robots here, obviously.
That was what I got from his website search engine, which never gets them all.

Here is one not picked up by his search engine from May 2, 2013:
RUSH: "It is likely disappointing news for old-school bra-burners and Gloria Steinem-inspired Feminazis,"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4glZ8q7UKEo]Limbaugh Declares Victory: 'I Have Succeeded In Stigmatizing' Feminism - YouTube[/ame]

The pathological liar scrubs his transcripts of offending words that cost him advertisers, though he says it so many times his software misses it. You can see that the transcript on his site substitutes "activists" for "feminazis." On the YouTube track you can clearly hear him say feminazi.

RUSH: The Washington Times is reporting that feminism may be dead, at least in this way. "Seventy-two percent of Americans say they're not 'feminists'. It is likely disappointing news for old-school bra-burners and Gloria Steinem-inspired activists.

BTW, his stats are cooked because he is using men calling themselves feminists or not. And when you use the dictionary definition of feminist rather than the insulting right-wing perversion of feminist, 57% of men and women combines say they are feminists.

To be fair, I spent the last week listening to his show, or at least as much of it as I can stand.

I didn't hear him say "Feminazi" once all week.

Don't listen to him that often anymore, I do when I'm on vacation because where I go, there's no TV or Internet, and all I can get is Radio.

Did here him babble on about 'the Limbaugh Theorom" that Obama doesn't talk about his scandals and remains blameless for them. It's just silly, but he said it with a straight face.

Did here him babble on about 'the Limbaugh Theorom" that Obama doesn't talk about his scandals and remains blameless for them.

This is how I understand the Limbaugh theorem.

Obama is the reason why we are where we are right now on let's say the economy.

So Obama blames anyone and everyone else for it.
And Obama wants credit for trying to clean up the mess.... He created.
Did he create only some of it?....Most of it?

OK,you got me ...all of it.

Last edited:
That was what I got from his website search engine, which never gets them all.

Here is one not picked up by his search engine from May 2, 2013:
RUSH: "It is likely disappointing news for old-school bra-burners and Gloria Steinem-inspired Feminazis,"

Limbaugh Declares Victory: 'I Have Succeeded In Stigmatizing' Feminism - YouTube

The pathological liar scrubs his transcripts of offending words that cost him advertisers, though he says it so many times his software misses it. You can see that the transcript on his site substitutes "activists" for "feminazis." On the YouTube track you can clearly hear him say feminazi.

RUSH: The Washington Times is reporting that feminism may be dead, at least in this way. "Seventy-two percent of Americans say they're not 'feminists'. It is likely disappointing news for old-school bra-burners and Gloria Steinem-inspired activists.

BTW, his stats are cooked because he is using men calling themselves feminists or not. And when you use the dictionary definition of feminist rather than the insulting right-wing perversion of feminist, 57% of men and women combines say they are feminists.

To be fair, I spent the last week listening to his show, or at least as much of it as I can stand.

Don't listen to him that often anymore, I do when I'm on vacation because where I go, there's no TV or Internet, and all I can get is Radio.

Did here him babble on about 'the Limbaugh Theorom" that Obama doesn't talk about his scandals and remains blameless for them. It's just silly, but he said it with a straight face.

Did here him babble on about 'the Limbaugh Theorom" that Obama doesn't talk about his scandals and remains blameless for them.

Yeah, too bad about the calendar reading "2008" at collapse time, huh?
Revisionistas just can't catch a break.

[

No TV or internet, though you "heard" him say something with a straight face?

There is a lie here somewhere. Do you need help finding it?

Ernie, I have you on ignore for a reason. You are too damaged a human being to talk to. So I don't read your posts and I don't answer them.

For your question, go and find out what a "Metaphor" is.

I admire that he is not afraid to say controversial things and suffer the consequences.

Well tens of millions of people out there think as you do. Some of us still appreciate free speech and oppose a form of viscious political correctness that liberals use to attack and try to destroy anybody--anybody right of center anyway--who says anything they that doesn't fit the liberal prism of political correctness. They are just fine with and defend their own media or other liberal famous figures no matter how cruel, crude, rude, or insensitive. And they would be incensed and raise huge flags of first amendment rights if conservatives pressured THOSE people's advertisers or otherwise tried to force them off the air. But they have no problem with liberal warfare against anybody who dares say anything that they can find any way to label racist or sexist or simply critical of liberal figures or concepts. And they are jubilant if it appears to be working.

Umm.. advertiser boycotts have nothing to do with the First Amendment, Foxy. The First Amendment keeps government from infringing on speech. It has no relationship with whether an advertiser wants to be associated with some program or other.

When is the last time you saw headlines emblazoned across the page or leading the story that a MSNBC or CNN host is losing audience? But let ratings tick down even a little for Rush Limbaugh or a Fox News host, and that is front page news.

You mean like this? Or this?
Or wait...more like this?
Or do you mean something like this?

Yup, them's rare as hen's teeth. Not to mention all the other threads where allusion to some despised CNN (or MSNBC or Fox or alphabet) program will be quickly attended by how said network's ratings are plummeting.

Of course all of that ratings-watching on every side is based on a fallacy anyway, that ratings somehow mean "votes" or something, so who cares. Ya know I always wondered why advertisers of products thought that throwing in the line "we're the leading brand" was a selling point. What if those buyers of the leading brand were wrong? :dunno:

It is never news if those ratings tick up though is it. Look how obsessed so many of our liberal friends here are with Limbaugh and how they can't stand to think of him as successful. And how insulting and critical they are of anybody who ever listens to the program, unless they do so to criticize it.

The hypocrisy and double standard is just amazing sometimes.

Yeah, especially when there's so many strawmen about. Because clearly there's no such equivalent for the Maddows and Olbermanns and Piers Morgans and Lawrence O'Donnells and Ed Schultzes, right?

:confused:

per·spec·tive (pr-spktv) n.
1.a. A view or vista.
b. A mental view or outlook
2. The appearance of objects in depth as perceived by normal binocular vision.
3.a. The relationship of aspects of a subject to each other and to a whole: a perspective of history; a need to view the problem in the proper perspective.
b. Subjective evaluation of relative significance; a point of view.

c. The ability to perceive things in their actual interrelations or comparative importance
4. The technique of representing three-dimensional objects and depth relationships on a two-dimensional surface.

Last edited:

Yeah, too bad about the calendar reading "2008" at collapse time, huh?
Revisionistas just can't catch a break.
Ahhh, but the mindless drones have been told by their MessiahRushie that Obama was the controlling influence on the economy because everyone knew that Obama would win the election while McCain was in the lead. It doesn't matter that the Bush Depression started in Dec 2007, Obama crashed the economy the instant he won the nomination.

March 2, 2009
RUSH: Well, here's some truth for you. President Obama campaigned for two years. His policies were announced that long ago. He won the Democrat nomination last August, six months ago. Every smart money guy, every smart money woman on Wall Street and around the world knew Obama was a shoe-in to be president six months ago.

RUSH: So the economy stopped. The stock market started tanking. They knew Obama was going to win.

RUSH: To say that Obama has been in office only one month is not accurate from an effect on the world and an effect on the country standpoint. Barack Obama has been the controlling political authority on the economy for six months.

Last edited:
rush_limbaugh_cigar.jpg

He smokes liberals like a cheap cigar & gets em wee weed up...

The Massive Pessimism of the Millennials

August 06, 2013

RUSH:

Young people do not at all think they have a future economically. They see themselves burdened with student loan debt that they can never repay. They see themselves in many cases with degrees that don't matter to anything. You have the Democrat Party -- Obama exempted -- the Democrat Party, news media focuses on pessimism, they focus on what's wrong, by definition. Everybody in this country is inundated with negativity at every turn. Newspapers, television, movies, TV shows, songs, whatever, the negative pessimism is there, and young people are just obsessed. The number of Millennials, that the age group now up to, 18 to 25 I think right now, living at home still.

And the first thought that I had about this was I recall what Steven Rattner said as Obama's first car czar. He's Little Pinch Sulzberger's best friend in New York, Steven Rattner. He's an investment banker of sorts. He's worked at Lazard, wherever the liberals need a Mr. Fix It, this guy goes there. He was talking about Detroit. And he said, "Aside from participating in elections, the people of Detroit are no more to blame for what happened to their city than people that don't live there." And I said, "But isn't that the point? They voted for it, they are responsible for it! What do you mean, aside from participating in the democratic process, they're not to blame? They voted for it! The people in Detroit voted for it!"

I'm sorry to yell. I know I'm scaring 25-year-old women. They voted for it. Well, the Millennials voted for this. So when I hear that they're depressed because they don't think they have a future, they don't think they have an opportunity for a future, because there isn't a growing economy, there's no place for them, there's no opportunity, I get frustrated. And I say, "Yeah, well, you voted for it! When are you gonna wake up and realize that you are partly to blame. You voted for this."

Then I remember the Limbaugh Theorem, where Obama is not held accountable for any of this, especially among people that voted for him. He's constantly campaigning as far as people that voted for the guy are concerned. He feels the same way as they do. He's worried. He's pessimistic. He's trying to fix it. But then intellectually, and this is the trap I fall into, intellectually -- by intellectually, I mean, thinking about it. They elected it, and they're living it. When they voted for Obama, they thought the exact opposite of this was gonna happen. I'm sure they thought they were voting for a brighter future, sunshine, lollipops and roses. They thought they were voting for panacea, utopia or whatever, and they got the opposite of what they wanted. And there was a part of me, "You're all pessimistic, I don't feel sorry for you. You voted for it; live it." And it's frustrating that they don't see that.

The Massive Pessimism of the Millennials - The Rush Limbaugh Show

rush_limbaugh_cigar.jpg

He smokes liberals like a cheap cigar & gets em wee weed up...

The Massive Pessimism of the Millennials

August 06, 2013

RUSH: And I said, "But isn't that the point? They voted for it, they are responsible for it! What do you mean, aside from participating in the democratic process, they're not to blame? They voted for it! The people in Detroit voted for it!"

I'm sorry to yell. I know I'm scaring 25-year-old women. They voted for it. Well, the Millennials voted for this. So when I hear that they're depressed because they don't think they have a future, they don't think they have an opportunity for a future, because there isn't a growing economy, there's no place for them, there's no opportunity, I get frustrated. And I say, "Yeah, well, you voted for it! When are you gonna wake up and realize that you are partly to blame. You voted for this."

Then I remember the Limbaugh Theorem, where Obama is not held accountable for any of this, especially among people that voted for him. He's constantly campaigning as far as people that voted for the guy are concerned.
The Massive Pessimism of the Millennials - The Rush Limbaugh Show
First of all, there is no Limpburger Theorem! He plagiarized it from Noah Rothman.

But even better, your own link exposes him as the worthless hypocrite he is!!! He attacks reporters as ELITISTS because he projects them as thinking people are stupid, then he, by his own definition, brands himself and his DittoNazis as ELITISTS by calling people stupid idiots. I'm sure that went over your head when he said it and you will refuse to see the hypocrisy now even after it has been shown to you in black and white!

August 06, 2013
RUSH: Why is the Washington Post in trouble?* Could part of the answer to the question be that the reporters, the people that work there who put out the product don't understand why their paper is such a mess?* You think they're asking themselves what they're doing wrong?* Guarantee you they're not.* They think they're great.* They're elites, after all.* They're special.* The paper's in trouble 'cause you're stupid, you're not smart enough to see how good it is, how brilliant they are.*

RUSH: Look, you and I, the people that did not vote for Obama, we're pessimistic because we are asking ourselves why is the rest of the country such a bunch of idiots.* Can I be honest?* That's what we're depressed about. How in the hell did this happen?* How is this country populated with so many stupid idiots?

rush_limbaugh_cigar.jpg

Obamacare Can't Work? What a Surprise!

February 11, 2014

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Well, well, well, well. Look. I know that Obama has done another -- in fact, we mentioned yesterday he was gonna do it, this three-year extension on the employer mandate, three years. Folks, this plan is never gonna work. It is impossible to implement. That is what this means. It really isn't complicated at all. The only reason Obama's doing this is to make sure this law does not harm him and his party politically, period, that's it. It is proof positive this thing is a disaster, it is an albatross, it isn't going to do what everybody supporting it promised it would do. It is not going to guarantee the uninsured have insurance. It isn't gonna lower costs. It isn't gonna promote jobs. It isn't gonna lower the deficit.

Obamacare Can't Work? What a Surprise! - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Forum List

Back