Rush has some advice for Republicans!

Should Republicans take Rush's advice and not negotiate with the President?

• Total voters
Let it crash. Give them anything they want.

The sooner the better.

There's at LEAST two problems with that theory.

One is the assumption that there will be a 'crash' of some kind.

If there IS a crash, and the Republicans can be portrayed as having let it happen (and that wouldn't be at all difficult), then they'll take a great deal (maybe even most) of the blame.

If there is NO crash, then Republicans look like incompetent, ignorant alarmists.

Considering the fact that sequestration makes serious cuts in gov't spending (which is what Republicans want to do anyway), it's hard to argue against the wisdom of massive spending cuts in general when massive spending cuts (otherwise known as austerity) is the conservative approach to eliminating America's record debt.

As for allowing taxes to go up on ALL Americans, who do you think is going to take the blame for that when Democrats have been trying to get Republicans to approve a continuation of the Bush tax cuts for EVERYONE for amounts up to and including $250,000? It's only income OVER $250,000 that would be taxed at a higher rate.

Do you know what it looks like to me? It looks like Republicans have painted themselves into a corner, and they're not even smart enough to realize that they're are screwing themselves and their party in the process.

And to do this AFTER losing an election? Not smart.

Bitter losers call it treason.

I wish I were as powerful as you think I am.

Not you personally. You're probably the one who gets coffee for the bigger douchebags...

but, yeah, given the state of the country, what your industry did is treason.

You've even admitted you belong to an evil industry... until I called you on it.

Bitter losers call it treason.

I wish I were as powerful as you think I am.

Not you personally. You're probably the one who gets coffee for the bigger douchebags...

but, yeah, given the state of the country, what your industry did is treason.

You've even admitted you belong to an evil industry... until I called you on it.

rofl

Yeah, apart from me posting my profession long before you ever got here, you really "called" me on it. Well done. :thup:

Here's why everyone thinks you're a bigot Joe. You are unable to discern between groups and individuals, and believe people are guilty by association without having any regard nor understanding whatsoever of each person's specific circumstance. I can promise you that I've helped the working class you claim to speak for more than you have.

Oh, and FTR, I make people rich, or at least richer, not the other way around.

Let it crash. Give them anything they want.

The sooner the better.

There's at LEAST two problems with that theory.

One is the assumption that there will be a 'crash' of some kind.

If there IS a crash, and the Republicans can be portrayed as having let it happen (and that wouldn't be at all difficult), then they'll take a great deal (maybe even most) of the blame.

If there is NO crash, then Republicans look like incompetent, ignorant alarmists.

Considering the fact that sequestration makes serious cuts in gov't spending (which is what Republicans want to do anyway), it's hard to argue against the wisdom of massive spending cuts in general when massive spending cuts (otherwise known as austerity) is the conservative approach to eliminating America's record debt.

As for allowing taxes to go up on ALL Americans, who do you think is going to take the blame for that when Democrats have been trying to get Republicans to approve a continuation of the Bush tax cuts for EVERYONE for amounts up to and including $250,000? It's only income OVER $250,000 that would be taxed at a higher rate.

Do you know what it looks like to me? It looks like Republicans have painted themselves into a corner, and they're not even smart enough to realize that they're are screwing themselves and their party in the process.

And to do this AFTER losing an election? Not smart.

Gawd quit yer yammering.

Anyway, let it go. You'll see how much barry cares about you loons...

Forum List

Back