Rush has some advice for Republicans!

Should Republicans take Rush's advice and not negotiate with the President?

• Total voters
I sure hope not.

I'm short the market, and investors believe a deal is going to get done. So if we go over the fiscal cliff, I'll make some money. w00t!

And if that doesn't work, you can always go to the old folks home and steal their gold fillings...

Just yours, loser.

Guy, you just admitted to once again, making bets against America so you can personally profit.

I merely demonstrated the morally bankrupt nature of that kind of thinking.

Morals... they just don't apply to Lady Parts.

Why would any republican listen to Limbaugh? Hasn't he been married four times or more? The party of the DOMA doesn't stand for the defense of many many marriages I thought. Plus he drives a Maybach 57S, he must be a rich German. I also heard he was an imperfect asshole and attained draft dodger status. Hm. Surely the republicans or anyone else would not listen to this guy? Surely.

Rush, Newspeak and Fascism: An exegesis: I: Projecting Fascism

Actually, Rush has some advice for everyone. The question is whether or not anyone should listen. Should Republicans take him seriously considering that Rush has never run for office or, to my knowledge, even worked on a campaign or been involved in ANY way in elective politics.

Rush's advice for Republicans is that they shouldn't negotiate with President Obama on the so-called fiscal cliff.

Rush Limbaugh To Republicans: Don't Negotiate With Obama On Fiscal Cliff

So, should Republicans listen to Rush? It's a good question since the answer, if yes, could come back to bite Republicans BAD in the aftermath of the election in which Obama campaigned on higher taxes for the top 2% and often mentioned Republicans unwillingness to compromise.

What would Rush lose if the Republicans took his advice and it backfired? Nothing!

Frankly, I wonder why people listen to Rush at all. He has no formal educational degree past HS. He's never worked in politics. In fact, Rush has zero experience in the areas where he continuously offers advice on topics of national concern like politics, governance, taxation, military matters, international affairs, and all manner of public policy.

So, should Republicans take Rush's advice?
Rush is one the wealthiest 2%, so its probably in his best financial interests to stand back and watch the other 98% of Americans hurtle over the "fiscal clif!" with a smile on his face!

That's exactly why this incessant campaign of "getting the evil rich guy" is so nutty. The rich will survieve with whatever the redistribution obummer wants to try. It's the little guy who can't find a job that we should be concerned about.
But the progressives won't worry about the little guy because their goal is to get them to rely on government more and more everyday.

[

That's exactly why this incessant campaign of "getting the evil rich guy" is so nutty. The rich will survieve with whatever the redistribution obummer wants to try. It's the little guy who can't find a job that we should be concerned about.
But the progressives won't worry about the little guy because their goal is to get them to rely on government more and more everyday.

Not that it would ever occur to the rich that their own policies are creating that dependency.

And if that doesn't work, you can always go to the old folks home and steal their gold fillings...

Just yours, loser.

Guy, you just admitted to once again, making bets against America so you can personally profit.

I'm not "betting against America," you idiot.

It's this mindset which caused you to get skinned alive during the Financial Crisis. That's why I don't feel bad for you. It's your fault and no one else's.

Just yours, loser.

It's this mindset which caused you to get skinned alive during the Financial Crisis. That's why I don't feel bad for you. It's your fault and no one else's.

Yeah, I just had some funny idea that when the liars said, "Hey, do this 401K thing, it's awesome", I didn't realize there would be scumwads like you tryng to manipulate the thing at the other end.

jump-you-fuckers.jpg

Yeah, I just had some funny idea that when the liars said, "Hey, do this 401K thing, it's awesome", I didn't realize there would be scumwads like you tryng to manipulate the thing at the other end.

jump-you-fuckers.jpg

If you think I'm manipulating, you're a clueless idiot. And you resent success and want others to pay for your failures.

Another reason not to feel bad for you.

[

If you think I'm manipulating, you're a clueless idiot. And you resent success and want others to pay for your failures.

I resent things that are damaging to the country.

You guys aren't good for the country. Our last four recessions have been because of you guys and the games you play.

Some would call it treason.

[

You guys aren't good for the country. Our last four recessions have been because of you guys and the games you play.

Bitter losers call it treason.

I wish I were as powerful as you think I am.

Every time they have taken Rush's advice in the past it has worked out so well for them

And yet another progressive liberal twit that evidently cares more about Rush than most any conservative does

He's a fucking blowhard entertainer and has nothing to do with Republican party politics

Actually, Rush has some advice for everyone. The question is whether or not anyone should listen. Should Republicans take him seriously considering that Rush has never run for office or, to my knowledge, even worked on a campaign or been involved in ANY way in elective politics.

Rush's advice for Republicans is that they shouldn't negotiate with President Obama on the so-called fiscal cliff.

So, should Republicans listen to Rush? It's a good question since the answer, if yes, could come back to bite Republicans BAD in the aftermath of the election in which Obama campaigned on higher taxes for the top 2% and often mentioned Republicans unwillingness to compromise.

What would Rush lose if the Republicans took his advice and it backfired? Nothing!

Frankly, I wonder why people listen to Rush at all. He has no formal educational degree past HS. He's never worked in politics. In fact, Rush has zero experience in the areas where he continuously offers advice on topics of national concern like politics, governance, taxation, military matters, international affairs, and all manner of public policy.

No, they shouldn't. What the GOP should do is give obama everything he wants. All of it. High taxes, as much regulation as he wants, stimulus? You want stimulus? How much? Billions? Trillions? Ok, here ya go.

then when the economy comes crashing down, the people have no one to blame but obama and the Dems. The result will be a landslide victory for the GOP in 2016.

Kind of like what the Dems did to Bush.

WHAT?

They didn't go along with the tax cuts.

Bush passed those almost completely on his own.

[

Ah..so you're not putting in those massive buy orders and then cancelling them every morning?

Could you tell the guy who's doing it to please stop?

Not only is it a pain to clean up via IT..it screws up the Market.

I think it's so cute that so many conservatives are pushing the Ann Coulter "Let it Burn" philosophy.

Probably. Just as I think Dems should take their cue from Jon Stewart and Colbert, except Stewart and Colbert have the honesty to qualify their acts as entertainment. And the irony is that the real clown is Rush Limbaugh.

Ah..so you're not putting in those massive buy orders and then cancelling them every morning?

Could you tell the guy who's doing it to please stop?

Not only is it a pain to clean up via IT..it screws up the Market.

No doubt.

No, they shouldn't. What the GOP should do is give obama everything he wants. All of it. High taxes, as much regulation as he wants, stimulus? You want stimulus? How much? Billions? Trillions? Ok, here ya go.

then when the economy comes crashing down, the people have no one to blame but obama and the Dems. The result will be a landslide victory for the GOP in 2016.

Kind of like what the Dems did to Bush.

Yes, let them have at it, until the well runs dry and they have to move in with relatives, who will have moved in with relatives, until there are only bridges left to live under.

The smartest of us, will be prepared. :D

A little late to the game, but well take it. :lol:

I think it's so cute that so many conservatives are pushing the Ann Coulter "Let it Burn" philosophy.

First of all, if anyone recalls the 1993 Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993, not ONE Republican voted for it. They all voted against it, and they all predicted dire doom to the US economy if it was passed. How did those predictions turn out?

Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's why I'm so interested in conservative attitudes on the subject. Many conservatives make dire predictions if Obama gets his way even though history doesn't tend to support their fears. Yet others seem perfectly willing to walk away even if and when they believe these things. It reminds of the attitude that some men have who are in the process of being rejected by the women they want. Some of these men are actually willing to kill their women because if THEY can't have them, nobody can!

A little late to the game, but well take it. :lol:

Meh. JoeAmpad has spouted more hardcore Marxist rhetoric than any of the self-described leftist here. And I've never use the term "Marxist" for anyone here other than Joe.

Forum List

Back