Rush has some advice for Republicans!

Should Republicans take Rush's advice and not negotiate with the President?

• Total voters
Actually, Rush has some advice for everyone. The question is whether or not anyone should listen. Should Republicans take him seriously considering that Rush has never run for office or, to my knowledge, even worked on a campaign or been involved in ANY way in elective politics.

Rush's advice for Republicans is that they shouldn't negotiate with President Obama on the so-called fiscal cliff.

Rush Limbaugh To Republicans: Don't Negotiate With Obama On Fiscal Cliff

So, should Republicans listen to Rush? It's a good question since the answer, if yes, could come back to bite Republicans BAD in the aftermath of the election in which Obama campaigned on higher taxes for the top 2% and often mentioned Republicans unwillingness to compromise.

What would Rush lose if the Republicans took his advice and it backfired? Nothing!

Frankly, I wonder why people listen to Rush at all. He has no formal educational degree past HS. He's never worked in politics. In fact, Rush has zero experience in the areas where he continuously offers advice on topics of national concern like politics, governance, taxation, military matters, international affairs, and all manner of public policy.

So, should Republicans take Rush's advice?

ah so this is where this talking point is coming from. They tried this already a year ago and they got blamed for almost fucking everything up.

Economic terrorists

Actually, Rush has some advice for everyone. The question is whether or not anyone should listen. Should Republicans take him seriously considering that Rush has never run for office or, to my knowledge, even worked on a campaign or been involved in ANY way in elective politics.

Rush's advice for Republicans is that they shouldn't negotiate with President Obama on the so-called fiscal cliff.

Rush Limbaugh To Republicans: Don't Negotiate With Obama On Fiscal Cliff

So, should Republicans listen to Rush? It's a good question since the answer, if yes, could come back to bite Republicans BAD in the aftermath of the election in which Obama campaigned on higher taxes for the top 2% and often mentioned Republicans unwillingness to compromise.

What would Rush lose if the Republicans took his advice and it backfired? Nothing!

Frankly, I wonder why people listen to Rush at all. He has no formal educational degree past HS. He's never worked in politics. In fact, Rush has zero experience in the areas where he continuously offers advice on topics of national concern like politics, governance, taxation, military matters, international affairs, and all manner of public policy.

So, should Republicans take Rush's advice?

Perhaps you should wait until bamie actually starts negotiating then ask us what we think... Yes?

why? you've already stated what the GOP should do and thats walk away.

Rush is...

A multi-millonaire, or more
Who works, but does a job where he just talks to people
He is too rich to ever need a union
He is too rich to need health insurance, and in fact, has openly said he doesnt he just pays cash for care
He is too rich to ever need welfare or any part of the social safety net
He can afford his own private security, so he doesnt need cops

Rush Limbaugh lives a life so unique to the world that his opinion cannot possibly be grounded in reality.

And he lived his whole life that way, huh?

I just love how the lefties/dims say that Republicans and Conservatives always listen to Rush, but the ones that seem to always know what he's saying is those on the left/dims.

Why is that?

Rush is...

He is too rich to need health insurance, and in fact, has openly said he doesnt he just pays cash for care

Rush Limbaugh lives a life so unique to the world that his opinion cannot possibly be grounded in reality.

But GOP politicians will listen to HIM rather than ordinary American people.

Which..again...is why they lost.

And he got that without an impressive college degree just a lot of work educating himself and become popular for his attitudes, beliefs, and philosophy.

It must be working as he has millions of listeners that cause many companies to be able to advertise on his radio show.

Another example of liberal mindset where any successful person is somehow a danger to their goals. :cool:

Until they manage to get through the information blackout that the media has on the culpability of the Democrats, the GOP SHOULD just walk away and tell the nation, and the Obama, that they'll be back when a real offer is put on the table.

The GOP is going to get blamed regardless. So, why give the Democrats what they want and then take the blame anyway?

Besides, if the Democrats can walk out of chambers and go to other states to prevent laws from being passed, the GOP can do the same thing, and use the same justification as the Dems.

Last edited:
Rush is...

The very things that ALL Americans used to strive for, until it was made evil by our education system.

Rush is...

And he got that without an impressive college degree just a lot of work educating himself and become popular for his attitudes, beliefs, and philosophy.

It must be working as he has millions of listeners that cause many companies to be able to advertise on his radio show.

Another example of liberal mindset where any successful person is somehow a danger to their goals. :cool:

Educating himself? How so? Immersing himself in the minutia of public policy details and number crunching? No. But if you mean educating himself in knowing how to manipulate the ignorance, prejudices, and fears of others as demagogues have been doing for centuries? Then yeah!

I don't think that's something I would brag about. Perhaps you would.

But let's talk about his advertisers for a minute. I almost never listen to Rush's show. Frankly, I personally think him comes across as a buffoon, and I don't get the conservative attraction for someone who so obviously seems to be stumbling through the woods, making shit up as he goes along. But the other day, the car radio was on his station where sports shows normally are broadcast when I started up. Before too long, the show went to commercial, and do you know what it was for? It was for some website that was pushing a conspiracy theory that Obama would be going for a third term when his second one is up. Now, does THAT sound like an advertiser who respects the intelligence of his audience? Or does that sound like someone who's intent on exploiting the general ignorance of Rush's regular listeners?

Rush is...

The very things that ALL Americans used to strive for, until it was made evil by our education system.

well no, some people don't strive to be rich. No there own Private security. Some people just never really cared for those things period. It has nothing to do with education standards. What a retarded excuse.

I just love how the lefties/dims say that Republicans and Conservatives always listen to Rush, but the ones that seem to always know what he's saying is those on the left/dims.

Why is that?

I hope you're right, it would be very good if Rush didn't have the ear of conservatives. His agenda is keeping the "sides" divided to keep his ratings up. It's not about his party or his ideology or his country. The very LAST thing he wants is the two parties to work together as mature adults for the good of the country.

That's the bottom line.

Rush is...

well no, some people don't strive to be rich. No there own Private security. Some people just never really cared for those things period. It has nothing to do with education standards. What a retarded excuse.
I understand. At all costs, destroy what was the American dream.

After all, why strive to be successful and provide for your self and family when we have government to do it.

Oh, and if you cannot see the connection between the degeneration of success and our education system, you need to go ask Obama for a refund.

After all, why strive to be successful and provide for your self and family when we have government to do it.

Oh, and if you cannot see the connection between the degeneration of success and our education system, you need to go ask Obama for a refund.

oh good you went full retard

Why is that?

I hope you're right, it would be very good if Rush didn't have the ear of conservatives. His agenda is keeping the "sides" divided to keep his ratings up. It's not about his party or his ideology or his country. The very LAST thing he wants is the two parties to work together as mature adults for the good of the country.

That's the bottom line.

Bingo! Rush cares about Rush, first and foremost. Rush is DEFINITELY, not the kind of guy who makes personal sacrifices for others. For example, you wouldn't want to be sitting next to Rush in a fox hole because you could never depend on him to do anything else than to look out for himself.

Rush is...

And he lived his whole life that way, huh?

Well he certainly did not get to where he is because of talent and hard work and years
of sticking with it did he.

He had air to breathe and water to drink and food to eat and a family to support him or just get out of his way.Rush had roads to drive on and electricity to power his appliances...Stuff he either bought or help pay for with his taxes....

But he certainly did not EARN any of his wealth and success because government made all that happen for him....

Right Libs.....:D

Last edited:
This was supposed to be a meeting about getting our fiscal house in order and the Democrats
come to the table with an offer of spending ....another stimulus package....

I say to the Republicans...fuck em.
WE are going to be blamed for it all anyway...

Let the automatic cuts go into effect.

I was under he impression of them listening to him the first time cost thenm the election...so I say listen again dumb assess. Please don't change.

This was supposed to be a meeting about getting our fiscal house in order and the Democrats
come to the table with an offer of spending ....another stimulus package....

I say to the Republicans...fuck em.
WE are going to be blamed for it all anyway...

Let the automatic cuts go into effect.

The Dem's own the fiscal cliff... Let it roll.

oh good you went full retard
the funny thing is, you are not bright enough to even know.

Forum List

Back