Rush goes after Oprah racially.

You support a "comic" who mocks the military because you love and respect the American military! :cuckoo:
just how did RUsh "mock" the military?
he didnt
you remain a dishonest dipshit moron
You are wearing out the CON$ervative dumb act.

Wearing a military uniform has nothing to do with elections. You are just too dishonest to admit the truth. Your MessiahRushie mocks the American military by wearing the uniform as a symbol for perverting an election.

Admit the truth for once in your worthless miserable life, you won't have to hate yourself so much. Try it!
you are the epitome of dumb
:lol:

You support a "comic" who mocks the military because you love and respect the American military! :cuckoo:
he didnt

Wearing a military uniform has nothing to do with elections. You are just too dishonest to admit the truth. Your MessiahRushie mocks the American military by wearing the uniform as a symbol for perverting an election.

Admit the truth for once in your worthless miserable life, you won't have to hate yourself so much. Try it!

Great post!!! You're out of your league, DiveCon. What a dumb handle.

he didnt

Great post!!! You're out of your league, DiveCon. What a dumb handle.
he's a moron, like YOU
and if you werent so much of a moron, you would do a search and find out what my handle means

I must have really hit a nerve. A post from the elvis wannabe and DC and a neg rep from each of them. Great!!! I love to get to you. It figures that you're friends. Two dumb asses.

I must have really hit a nerve. A post from the elvis wannabe and DC and a neg rep from each of them. Great!!! I love to get to you. It figures that you're friends. Two dumb asses.
no nerve hit
morons always deserve neg rep

no nerve hit
Only a MORON would think a meaningless neg rep is meaningful. :cuckoo:
It ONLY says the receiver OWNS YOU SUCKER.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
no nerve hit
Only a MORON would think a meaningless neg rep is meaningful. :cuckoo:
It ONLY says the receiver OWNS YOU SUCKER.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He doesn't get it. But you are right on!!

Forum List

Back