Rush comments on black president

lisa.ray

Rookie
Apr 28, 2008
Hi, to the community. I think that it was good of Rush Limbaugh to express his views on a Black President and to prove that he is not a racist has promoted Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice as strong candidates for presidential status. I think that it was fair on the part of Rush to say about is comments on a black president. I think that we should thank him….shouldn’t we?

I wouldn’t be arguing with Rush about the black president issue and neither with Mr. Clinton on this one. I don’t think that we should thank Rush for anything but as you said about this news I believe you can also express your views in news related discussions that will get comments on your views.

I think anyone that sees the issue as a "black President" and not who is best qualified to be President of the US need to burn their voter registration cards.

Rush is a loudmouthed, bigotted troublemaker. Even when he's right he can manage to make a fool of himself.

I listen to Rush and I've never heard him say anything that is bigoted. He believes in the intelligence of the American people, and holds people accountable. He is loudmouthed and annoying, but that's not the same as being bigoted.

I'm so sick of a climate where a white man can't say anything about color without being considered a bigot.

I think anyone that sees the issue as a "black President" and not who is best qualified to be President of the US need to burn their voter registration cards.

Rush is a loudmouthed, bigotted troublemaker. Even when he's right he can manage to make a fool of himself.

Well well.....spoken like a real loudmouth bigot....and of course those hacks that agree with you.....

I couldn't hear it. So I searched the text, and found this about Faulkner:
"He also performs in a bevy of television commercials. He recently composed and recorded the song "Rush, the Racist Bigot" as a response to Rush Limbaugh's song parody, "Barack, the Magic Negro." '

If the link was to that song, I don't see how it proves anything at all.

Also, the PRX website about Faulkner misspelled the word "hear". What a dumbass organization.

I listen to Rush and I've never heard him say anything that is bigoted.

Do you have a selective memory?

http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=2549

As a young broadcaster in the 1970s, Limbaugh once told a black caller: "Take that bone out of your nose and call me back." A decade ago, after becoming nationally syndicated, he mused on the air: "Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?"

In 1992, on his now-defunct TV show, Limbaugh expressed his ire when Spike Lee urged that black schoolchildren get off from school to see his film Malcolm X: "Spike, if you're going to do that, let's complete the education experience. You should tell them that they should loot the theater, and then blow it up on their way out."

In a similar vein, here is Limbaugh's mocking take on the NAACP, a group with a ninety-year commitment to nonviolence: "The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies."

Lol. I know, white men aren't supposed to comment on things like that. Only black commentators get a pass.

It's idiotic.

I listen to Rush and I've never heard him say anything that is bigoted. He believes in the intelligence of the American people, and holds people accountable. He is loudmouthed and annoying, but that's not the same as being bigoted.

I'm so sick of a climate where a white man can't say anything about color without being considered a bigot.

No? When you start trottng out "your" black candidates to compete with the Jones's black candidate, you're a bigot. Not to mention he demeans any real value Powell or Rice might have as potential Republican candidates based on their qualifications as candidates by trying to use them in this manner.

No? When you start trottng out "your" black candidates to compete with the Jones's black candidate, you're a bigot. Not to mention he demeans any real value Powell or Rice might have as potential Republican candidates based on their qualifications as candidates by trying to use them in this manner.

When he uses them in what manner? Are you talking about Rush now?

Forum List

Back