Rush cashes in on Democrat demonizing

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. – Rush Limbaugh, the most listened to radio host in America, says recent efforts by the White House and Democrats to demonize him are actually helping his show in financial success and personal popularity.

"Revenues at the EIB Network in the first quarter of 2009 are up 13 and a half percent over first quarter revenues of 2008," Limbaugh announced this afternoon, "and at our revenue baseline, that is not an insignificant percentage or amount represented by it."

He also noted his staff had just finished an analysis of Arbitron listening data for the first few months of this year, and said the cumulative audience, meaning "total bodies" listening, was up 32 percent.

"Now when you're starting at baseline of 20 to 22 million, 32 percent is a significant number," Limbaugh said.

The conservative icon also said the McClatchy Company, the publisher which owns the Sacramento Bee among other newspapers, just conducted a national poll finding about a third of Americans have a highly favorable opinion of him.

"That makes me one of the most popular Americans in the country," Limbaugh said.

"If I have an approval rating above a third, that makes me higher than Congress, that makes me higher than lawyers, that puts me with a higher approval rate than Hollywood. Also my approval number of 33 percent is higher than Obama's numbers are going to be when his presidency is over in 2012. If my approval number is 33 percent, that's higher than Vice President Biden's I.Q."

Rush cashes in on Democrat demonizing

By golly, just make him the unofficial head of the Republican Party, and have every Republican candidate line up to kiss his fat ass. Rush cashes in, and the Republican Party checks out as a relevant political body.

By golly, just make him the unofficial head of the Republican Party, and have every Republican candidate line up to kiss his fat ass. Rush cashes in, and the Republican Party checks out as a relevant political body.

So what your saying Old Rocks, is that Rush Limbaugh is to the republicans, as George Soros is to the democrats...right? just askin...

So what your saying Old Rocks, is that Rush Limbaugh is to the republicans, as George Soros is to the democrats...right? just askin...

I don't think so. Rush has lots of $$$, but not funding any groups that I know of. Soros? Indeed.

New Topics

Forum List

Back