Rush Caller Bags on Gens. Gates, Clark

What is this "victory"? The death of the West? They're on the march, indeed. Clark fought a war in Europe on the principle that "we will bomb them into multiculturalism". Casey thinks "diversity" is more important than soldiers' lives or the integrity of military. This makes for "fine officers" and "warriors"?

These guys are fucking Redcoats. Give me the rag-tag revolutionaries any day.

Let's see.....

General George Casey: Airborne, RANGER, CG 1st Armored Division, CG Multi-National Force-Iraq and current Chief of Staff for the US Army.

General Wesley Clark: Airborne, RANGER, Commander of the National Training Center, CG 1st Cavalry Division, CINC-SOUTHCOM, CINC-SACEUR. One combat tour in Vietnam where he was shot four times yet maintained control of his men as he organized a counterattack that defeated the Viet Cong attackers.

Yeah, these are warriors.

Where did you pay your dues?

Adolf Hitler was heavily decorated in WWI, though I'm sure you'd be quick to denounce him.

Probably one of the greatest military men of all time was Fidel Castro, yet I despise what he stands for, ideologically.

I am impressed by military valor, but even more by those who stand up for what's right. Clark and Casey don't have the integrity for that... they're willing to use their skills in the service of evil -- namely, political correctness that kills white people. It does no good to be a "good man" who does no good.

Sorry, but I have to press the bullshit button on that one, pal.

While Hitler was indeed decorated for valor in combat (I dispute your assertion that he was "heavily decorated"), he was never promoted above lance corporal because his officers believed that he lacked leadership skills. I find it interesting that you would go out on a limb to compare a German corporal with career US Army officers.

I'm still giggling over your claim that Castro even deserves honorable mention as a tactician. War and combat is a bit more complicated than staging a revolution in a banana republic. It was mass desertions in Batista's forces that were more of a deciding factor in the Cuban revolution than any "brilliant" strategies by Castro.

I try to avoid making strong statements online, but I would have to read criticisms about Clark and Casey from a fellow field grade officer (or above) before lending it any credibility.

Yours doesn't cut it.

Forum List

Back