Rush appeals to his base by mocking Chairman Hu

Ted Danson, rosie Odonnle, What pathetic choices.
You actually think they are heroes of the left like Rush is to the right?

You are clearly delusional.

Big Fat Hairy Deal.

Notice all the leftloon hens laughing when Rosie O'Donnell does the same thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dmv04yKG-po

Rosie Odonnel?

You got to be kidding me, not even many on the left like her.
Ted Danson, rosie Odonnle, What pathetic choices.
You actually think they are heroes of the left like Rush is to the right?

You are clearly delusional.
Don't care...All it does is shows selective outrage....Which it is.

Don't care what it supposedly says about anyone.

Unlike the professionally offended, broom-up-the-ass nannies of political correctness, I don't get out of bed every day looking for ways to become offended.

Oh, and I loved Belushi's samurai character, too.

I just took a large Hu a few minutes ago and man did it ever stink. I hope my next hu isn't so bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
He was making a point that there was no translation.

And?

Unlike the professionally offended, broom-up-the-ass nannies of political correctness, I don't get out of bed every day looking for ways to become offended.

Of course you don't. That's why you are here in this thread...comparing Rush to comedians.

Of course you don't. That's why you are here in this thread...comparing Rush to comedians.
Don't care when either do it.

But I am always amused at the roaring silence when those on the left indulge in un-PC jokes, yet poop themselves when somebody like Limpbagh does the same thing.

Oh the poor poor human rights violating communist dictator got made fun of. I'm saddened. :(

the lefties faux outrage on this is hilarious...how many comedians or talk show hosts made fun of the way bush talked and how silent was the left's condemnation of this mocking of their own US president....

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back