Rush: Americans are Stupid, Americans are Robots

Accuse your opponents of what you are at present doing.
Rush Limbaugh

All the Rush haters want us to believe they are correct when they cut/paste from webpages. You want to have a debate and prove your point by cut/paste of second, third hand sources.

The only way to have this debate is if you listen for a day or two and than post what you here. Only than can we have this debate. I am not going to fall for a trick, and debate your cut/paste. You believe exactly what the liberals wants you to believe, you echo thier words exactly like a robot or a lemming. I wont deny Rush points out how ridiculous you are if you believe everything the left or the drive-by media says

Here we have a Ditto-Doper mindlessly parroting his programming in knee-jerk fashion, like at least a dozen before him. Notice how they use almost identical words.
As I challenged all the other drones before you, post the links to these "second and third hand sources." How hard can that possibly be???

CON$ are very Liberal with their accusations but they NEVER back up their accusations when challenged. Come on and be the first!

a genuine colossal fool
a five-star imbecile
a glittering jewel of colossal ignorance
Algore
Atlanta Urinal-Constipation
Baba Wawa
Bela Pelosi
Breck Girl
Communist News Network
Dingy Harry
Environmentalist wacko
Feminazis
Frenchurian Candidate, the
Forehead, The
K.O.O.K.S.
Long-haired, dope-smoking, maggot-infested, good time rock 'n roll plastic banana FM-types
Mary "Cute Little Baby Fat" Landrieu
NAGs
Nikita Dean
Ninth Circus Court of Appeals
Nostrilitis, Nostrildamus
"Osama" Obama
The Punk
Queen Bee Nancy
Robert B Reich-schschschsch
Senator Dick Turban
Senator Helmet Head
"Sheets" Byrd
Tom "Dung Heap" Harkin

The term is commonly attributed to LimpBoy's hero, Vladimir Lenin

Edthecynic, I am glad you cannot prove any of the assertions you have made.

The critics of America's anchorman do not listen, they just parrot what they heard another fool say.

In edthecynics case he puts forth a challenge and cowers when someone steps up to his challenge.

lets not build this thread up with responses, why allow the useful idiots ad to thier post count or why let thier thread live a long life when the authors are not interested in anything but trying to piss of the listeners of the "democracy of truth".

So far you haven't "stepped up" to the challenge and posted the websites you say I cut & pasted from. Why is that? How hard can it be?

Again CON$ are Liberal with their baseless accusations but CON$ervative with any admission of the truth when their programmed accusations are rebutted.

ROFLMNAO... Well there ya have IT!

"You" didn't rise to the challenge to post the site from which this idiot is C&Ping from, thus she canNOT be cutting and pasting Limbaugh out of Context....

So... that leaves us to assume that she's a regular listener, a 24/7 subscriber and as such is privy to the transcript and is therefore NOT the innocent dupe of radical leftist disinformation which has already stripped Limbaughs comments of context... SHE IS INTENTIONALLY TAKING THE TRANSCRIPT AND STRIPPING CONTEXT FROM THE COMMENTS HERSELF! Which would make it at that point, an INCONTROVERTIBLE FACT, that she's a common leftist: AKA: A Liar, out to decieve for the purposes of gaining political advantage.

Frankly it's the old 'distinction without a difference...' but if that's the way she wants it... that's fine with me.

Accuse your opponents of what you are at present doing.
Rush Limbaugh

Here we have a Ditto-Doper mindlessly parroting his programming in knee-jerk fashion, like at least a dozen before him. Notice how they use almost identical words.
As I challenged all the other drones before you, post the links to these "second and third hand sources." How hard can that possibly be???

CON$ are very Liberal with their accusations but they NEVER back up their accusations when challenged. Come on and be the first!

a genuine colossal fool
a five-star imbecile
a glittering jewel of colossal ignorance
Algore
Atlanta Urinal-Constipation
Baba Wawa
Bela Pelosi
Breck Girl
Communist News Network
Dingy Harry
Environmentalist wacko
Feminazis
Frenchurian Candidate, the
Forehead, The
K.O.O.K.S.
Long-haired, dope-smoking, maggot-infested, good time rock 'n roll plastic banana FM-types
Mary "Cute Little Baby Fat" Landrieu
NAGs
Nikita Dean
Ninth Circus Court of Appeals
Nostrilitis, Nostrildamus
"Osama" Obama
The Punk
Queen Bee Nancy
Robert B Reich-schschschsch
Senator Dick Turban
Senator Helmet Head
"Sheets" Byrd
Tom "Dung Heap" Harkin

The term is commonly attributed to LimpBoy's hero, Vladimir Lenin

Edthecynic, I am glad you cannot prove any of the assertions you have made.

The critics of America's anchorman do not listen, they just parrot what they heard another fool say.

In edthecynics case he puts forth a challenge and cowers when someone steps up to his challenge.

lets not build this thread up with responses, why allow the useful idiots ad to thier post count or why let thier thread live a long life when the authors are not interested in anything but trying to piss of the listeners of the "democracy of truth".

So far you haven't "stepped up" to the challenge and posted the websites you say I cut & pasted from. Why is that? How hard can it be?

Again CON$ are Liberal with their baseless accusations but CON$ervative with any admission of the truth when their programmed accusations are rebutted.

"You" didn't rise to the challenge to post the site from which this idiot is C&Ping from, thus she canNOT be cutting and pasting Limbaugh out of Context....

So... that leaves us to assume that she's a regular listener, a 24/7 subscriber and as such is privy to the transcript and is therefore NOT the innocent dupe of radical leftist disinformation which has already stripped Limbaughs comments of context... SHE IS INTENTIONALLY TAKING THE TRANSCRIPT AND STRIPPING CONTEXT FROM THE COMMENTS HERSELF! Which would make it at that point, an INCONTROVERTIBLE FACT, that she's a common leftist: AKA: A Liar, out to decieve for the purposes of gaining political advantage.

Frankly it's the old 'distinction without a difference...' but if that's the way she wants it... that's fine with me.

OK girly, why don't you tell us what the context of the LimpBoy quote below is!!!
I say the context is LimpBoy wants Americans to SUFFER the loss of their jobs so "STUPID" Obama voters will learn a painful lesson that LimpBoy will ENJOY watching with an "EUPHORIA" second only to orgasm.

Do you get nearly orgasmic pleasure watching that "uh-oh" moment as Americans learn a painful lesson like America hater LimpBoy does?

Parsing The Messiah's Speech
November 5, 2008
RUSH: That's why I'm nitpicking this 'cause I want people to understand what they have done. Like I said yesterday, I love enlightening stupid people. There is nothing to me -- well, I can't say nothing, there are things I like more than this -- but, folks, you talk about euphoria, I get euphoric when I turn the light on inside some stupid person's brain. Well, does that sound cruel, Mr. Snerdley? What's wrong with the word "stupid"? It has a definition. There are some stupid people. There are also some ignorant people. (interruption) You prefer "ignorant"? Now you're starting to sound like people, "Don't offend them, Rush, don't offend them." All right, I'll say ignorant people. (interruption) I'm not talking about our side. I'm talking about the people that voted for Obama. (interruption) No, I'm not talking to the people on our side that voted for Obama. I doubt they're still listening. I hope that they have been humiliated in the first hour and are gone in meditation and contemplation. I'm confident they'll be back.

Folks, don't you like teaching people things? When people have just fallen for a bunch of nothing and you are able to point out what they have fallen for, don't you love it when you see in their face, uh-oh? We are trying to help them, Snerdley. I am trying to be helpful. You are misunderstanding my tone here. I get gleeful when I teach somebody something. That's why I'm nitpicking this; that's why I'm parsing this. "I will always be honest with you about the challenges we face." What challenges? I didn't think there were any. Once we had hope and change taken care of and once he was elected, that was it. "I will listen to you, especially when we disagree." Oh! Now, I happen to disagree. Are you going to listen to me or are you going to implement the Fairness Doctrine? "And above all, I will ask you to join in the work of remaking this nation." Now, that, remaking the nation? That's not fixing something. Remaking it? What the hell is that? And I maintain to you that the vast majority of people that voted for Obama aren't even thinking about this the way I'm thinking about it. They're not even contemplating it. There was no substance to the people electing him, most of them who did. He was a symbol, represented all kinds of stuff. That's why I'm nitpicking this. "Rush, are you trying to make people bad? Are you trying to make them feel bad for the decision they made?" Yes! Of course I am.
BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: And furthermore, ladies and gentlemen, as I was saying, I hope you people in Ohio lose your coal industry; and I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.
END TRANSCRIPT

I have gotta say, and I normally avoid this area because we all know how I feel about media, looks like Rush did his job based on the discussion, he riled people up for ratings.

OK girly, why don't you tell us what the context of the LimpBoy quote below is!!!
I say the context is LimpBoy wants Americans to SUFFER the loss of their jobs so "STUPID" Obama voters will learn a painful lesson that LimpBoy will ENJOY watching with an "EUPHORIA" second only to orgasm.

Do you get nearly orgasmic pleasure watching that "uh-oh" moment as Americans learn a painful lesson like America hater LimpBoy does?

November 5, 2008
RUSH: That's why I'm nitpicking this 'cause I want people to understand what they have done. Like I said yesterday, I love enlightening stupid people. There is nothing to me -- well, I can't say nothing, there are things I like more than this -- but, folks, you talk about euphoria, I get euphoric when I turn the light on inside some stupid person's brain. Well, does that sound cruel, Mr. Snerdley? What's wrong with the word "stupid"? It has a definition. There are some stupid people. There are also some ignorant people. (interruption) You prefer "ignorant"? Now you're starting to sound like people, "Don't offend them, Rush, don't offend them." All right, I'll say ignorant people. (interruption) I'm not talking about our side. I'm talking about the people that voted for Obama. (interruption) No, I'm not talking to the people on our side that voted for Obama. I doubt they're still listening. I hope that they have been humiliated in the first hour and are gone in meditation and contemplation. I'm confident they'll be back.

Folks, don't you like teaching people things? When people have just fallen for a bunch of nothing and you are able to point out what they have fallen for, don't you love it when you see in their face, uh-oh? We are trying to help them, Snerdley. I am trying to be helpful. You are misunderstanding my tone here. I get gleeful when I teach somebody something. That's why I'm nitpicking this; that's why I'm parsing this. "I will always be honest with you about the challenges we face." What challenges? I didn't think there were any. Once we had hope and change taken care of and once he was elected, that was it. "I will listen to you, especially when we disagree." Oh! Now, I happen to disagree. Are you going to listen to me or are you going to implement the Fairness Doctrine? "And above all, I will ask you to join in the work of remaking this nation." Now, that, remaking the nation? That's not fixing something. Remaking it? What the hell is that? And I maintain to you that the vast majority of people that voted for Obama aren't even thinking about this the way I'm thinking about it. They're not even contemplating it. There was no substance to the people electing him, most of them who did. He was a symbol, represented all kinds of stuff. That's why I'm nitpicking this. "Rush, are you trying to make people bad? Are you trying to make them feel bad for the decision they made?" Yes! Of course I am.
BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: And furthermore, ladies and gentlemen, as I was saying, I hope you people in Ohio lose your coal industry; and I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.
END TRANSCRIPT

You can't be serious?

You can't really be wondering where the context is being stripped from a position where the term 'American' is being applied to specific US Citizens that voted for a Muslim Marxist and someone who is speaking specifically OF THOSE individuals... where the stated desire is that THEY WILL GET THE RESULTS OF THAT WHICH THEY VOTED FOR?

Sis you are an imbecile of the FIRST ORDER.

Now the next thing ya need to do, is to start wailing about how Rush wants the Lord of the Idiots to FAIL.

Because in THAT context, Limbaugh is hoping that those SAME Americans that he spoke to in you OUT OF CONTEXT EXAMPLE (which you offered to PROVE that you don't strip context for the purposes of deception...) do NOT suffer the consequences of electing a Muslim Marxist... and giving that sick fuck, the power to SCREW THEM TO THE IDEOLOGICAL WALL...

Sis you are an incomprehensible fool... and as impossible as it may seem... in comparison to you, Bobo is the center of all knowledge and the purest essence of reason.

Last edited:

November 5, 2008

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

END TRANSCRIPT

You can't be serious?

You can't really be wondering where the context is being stripped from a position where the term 'American' is being applied to specific US Citizens that voted for a Muslim Marxist and someone who is speaking specifically OF THOSE individuals... where the stated desire is that THEY WILL GET THE RESULTS OF THAT WHICH THEY VOTED FOR?

Sis you are an imbecile of the FIRST ORDER.

Now the next thing ya need to do, is to start wailing about how Rush wants the Lord of the Idiots to FAIL.

Because in THAT context, Limbaugh is hoping that those SAME Americans that he spoke to in you OUT OF CONTEXT EXAMPLE (which you offered to PROVE that you don't strip context for the purposes of deception...) do NOT suffer the consequences of electing a Muslim Marxist... and giving that sick fuck, the power to SCREW THEM TO THE IDEOLOGICAL WALL...

Sis you are an incomprehensible fool... and as impossible as it may seem... in comparison to you, Bobo is the center of all knowledge and the purest essence of reason.

Would you please explain how the coal industry failing in Ohio will ONLY hurt the "specific US Citizens that voted for a Muslim Marxist " Also how can "all your Joe the Plumbers" be limited to Obama voters only being unemployed in 6 months!
LimpBoy wants Americans to suffer no matter how they voted so he can enjoy the spectacle.
Girly, you make a bigger fool of yourself with each post, keep it up! ROFLMAO

Forum List

Back