Rush: Americans are Stupid, Americans are Robots

Edthecynic, how wrong you are, you can parse stuff from the last year all you want and maybe some morons will believe what you post is true but I will you tell you this. If your point is that Rush LimBaugh hate Americans than you are a liar. Nobody loves this country more than Rush and there is no where that anyone can go to get more facts and relevant news than Rush's show.

Yes Rush is an entertainer.

Yes Rush is Thee News Anchor Man.

I can listen to Rush and hear Nancy Pelosi, Barney Frank, I can hear, uh, uh, Obama speak.

I can hear all the news that the Drive by media ignores.

Someone told Edthecynic what to think, he does not listen to Rush's show, his opinion is based on second and third hand information.

"Last year" alright, 4 months ago and 2 months before the GOP gave him the craftier "I want Obama to fail" script to parrot.

And you are parroting the fourth or fifth hand programming, compelling you to mindlessly say anyone who can expose LimpBoy as the lying, America hating, "phony soldier" he is doesn't listen to LimpBoy.

I challenge you to find all these people using that rant I linked to from his OWN website to show just how spiteful and GLEEFUL he will be watching Americans learn a painful lesson. Anything repeated as much as you suggest should be real easy to find links to people attacking him with his own "euphoric hopes" like I do.
Prove it or be man enough to retract it.
01125111.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg

The RNC spokesperson and self proclaimed GOP "water carrier" was the honorary member of the 104th Congress.

If "entertainers" can't take it, they shouldn't dish it out.

i'm sure he's crushed that you don't like him.

He doesn't care about Americans, so therefore he doesn't care about me.

Parsing The Messiah's Speech
November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

What are you basing this upon?

Rush is speaking of the addleminded followers of The Lord of the Idiots; King Hussein...

There isn't a single American to be found in that school of lemmings...

November 5, 2008

Rush is speaking of the addleminded followers of The Lord of the Idiots; King Hussein...

CON$ervatives cannot hold back their pure HATRED of their fellow AMERICANS.
Shame on the radical religion of CON$ervatism!

I prefer the name lemmings to robots. robots must be programmed to follow the leader off a cliff. lemmings do it because it is their nature.

I take it you're not aware that the whole lemming thing is a debunked urban legend. :eusa_whistle:

the visual still works.

but it seems that the sheep metaphor is more true than the lemming

sherlock brothers irish sheepherders lake county oregon from County cork Ireland lakeview oregon summer lake, Paisley oregon

Charles Edward (“Charlie”) Sherlock was baptized privately 3 Nov. 1853 at St. Peter’s Church in Bandon. Charles reportedly walked from New York to Oregon to join his brothers. The money given to him by his father before he left Ireland was largely spent on firearms, as he had visions of engaging in warfare with American Indians. When he was conscripted to serve in the Modoc War he thought his dream had come true. But he was madea cook and never took part in any military fighting.

Charlie ended up raising sheep with his brothers. He made his first of many land purchases on 15 March 1876, when he bought more than 153 acres in Lake County. He purchased another 160 acres in Lake County on 20 March 1882. Working and saving his money for several years, he finally collected enough to purchase his own flock ofsheep. One day while herding the sheep along a precipitous mountain path, the lead ram slipped and fell over the cliff. Every one of the hard-earned sheep followed the leader over the edge, and Charlie was helpless to prevent it.

or

People's Daily Online -- One sheep jumps over cliff; 1,500 follow suit

First one sheep jumped to its death. Then stunned Turkish shepherds, who had left the herd to graze while they had breakfast, watched as nearly 1,500 others followed, each leaping off the same cliff, Turkish media reported on Friday.

So i guess I'll go back to using the sheep imagery.

$sheep.jpg

November 5, 2008

There are no Leftist Americans... Leftism is the pure embodiment of the ANTI-AMERICAN.

Which is a demonstrable fact...

Here... Allow me to demonstrate:

Produce for the consideration of the board: ONE PRINCIPLE on which the leftist ideology rests, which holds true to the founding principles on which America rests.

When you fail, which is a 100% certainty, YOU will have demonstrated that to the BEST of your knowledge; that YOU, AS A LEFTIST of the mouthy variety... have ABSOLUTELY NO KNOWLDGE OF A SINGLE LEFTIST PRINCIPLE WHICH IS ALIGNED WITH THE PRINCIPLES ON WHICH AMERICA RESTS...

Thus conceding to the very point which you've implicity denied...

Of course, your ignoring this challenge and failing to respond to it in a reasonable period of time, will work just as well as a feeble rationalization... so choose which ever is easiest for you.

There are no Leftist Americans... Leftism is the pure embodiment of the ANTI-AMERICAN.

Produce for the consideration of the board: ONE PRINCIPLE on which the leftist ideology rests, which holds true to the founding principles on which America rests.

When you fail, which is a 100% certainty, YOU will have demonstrated that to the BEST of your knowledge; that YOU, AS A LEFTIST of the mouthy variety... have ABSOLUTELY NO KNOWLDGE OF A SINGLE LEFTIST PRINCIPLE WHICH IS ALIGNED WITH THE PRINCIPLES ON WHICH AMERICA RESTS...

Of course, your ignoring this challenge and failing to respond to it in a reasonable period of time, will work just as well as a feeble rationalization... so choose which ever is easiest for you.

Don't change the subject.
CON$ervatives only SAY they believe in the principles of America, but expose their pure hatred for America by their very actions, just as you have done here today.

Show me where it is in the principles of America where people cease to be Americans if they have the gaul to freely vote different than CON$ want them to???

Stand Up on the Auto Bailout, GOP!
December 10, 2008

DEMINT: Americans are not stupid.

RUSH: Yes, they are.

Friday Quotes: It's Open Line Friday!
April 04, 2009

RUSH: I saw the Japanese are going to put some robots up on the moon. So? Obama's got 300 million robots in America! Who needs them on the moon?

It's so funny to see Rush act like the Democrats did the last 8 years. Goes to prove republicans are no different than democrats. Both sides hate when their candidate loses and both will do whatever it takes to ridicule the opposing member. Just hilarious. Everyone called Bush followers Robots, now Rush is doing the same. Too funny to watch all this go down.

December 10, 2008

April 04, 2009

RUSH: I saw the Japanese are going to put some robots up on the moon. So? Obama's got 300 million robots in America! Who needs them on the moon?

It's so funny to see Rush act like the Democrats did the last 8 years. Goes to prove republicans are no different than democrats. Both sides hate when their candidate loses and both will do whatever it takes to ridicule the opposing member. Just hilarious. Everyone called Bush followers Robots, now Rush is doing the same. Too funny to watch all this go down.

I like to say, CON$ervatives are JUST like Liberals, ....Only MORE so!

That's why I vote either 3rd Party or write in.
A lot more people say they are independent than the actual number of people who VOTE for someone other than the 2 Parties, so I'm always suspicious of people who call themselves independent. Only a couple of percent of people actually VOTE independent.

The RNC spokesperson and self proclaimed GOP "water carrier" was the honorary member of the 104th Congress.

If "entertainers" can't take it, they shouldn't dish it out.

November 5, 2008

Newsflash: Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Reid, Barney Fudd, etc .... do not give a rats ass about you or Americans. Whether you like Rush or not, he isn't stealing and pissing away your tax dollars like your sooper elected officials.....

November 5, 2008

Newsflash: Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Reid, Barney Fudd, etc .... do not give a rats ass about you or Americans. Whether you like Rush or not, he isn't stealing and pissing away your tax dollars like your sooper elected officials.....

But he is SHILLING for the elected officials that say they won't, but do it anyway.

CON$ervatives only SAY they believe in the principles of America, but expose their pure hatred for America by their very actions, just as you have done here today.

Show me where it is in the principles of America where people cease to be Americans if they have the gaul to freely vote different than CON$ want them to???

And asks a question which is in and of itself SO BEREFT of reason as to be more than sifficient to demonstrate this individuals abject ignorance OF ANY FACET OF Reason itself...

But towards educating the children which may come into this forum I will answer the question put forth by this leftists, so that this thread will not lend itself towards their potential confusion:

an incomprehensible moron said:
Show me where it is in the principles of America where people cease to be Americans if they have the gaul to freely vote different than CON$ want them to?

Where people cease to advocate for the respect and defense of the principles on which America was founded... they cease to be Americans...

US Conservatism is nothing if it is NOT AN ADVOCACY FOR THE PRINCIPLES ADVANCED IN ATHE US FOUNDING CHARTER... The principles of endowed individual, inalienable rights and responsibilities; limited, decentralized governence through principled, just and morally sustainable laws.

This member was asked to provide SOME EXAMPLE of where she and her ideology represent those immutable principles and she failed to even TRY...

If we were to try her on the evidence she presented that she IS an American... what evidence amongst that presented could sustain her claim that she is such?

November 5, 2008

But he is SHILLING for the elected officials that say they won't, but do it anyway.

You'll need a calculator to add up all the liberal talking heads cheerleading for the current thieves that have total control of the country right now. Yet you're all worried to death about one guy who has an opposing pov .......

December 10, 2008

April 04, 2009

What color is the sky in your world?

Where and HOW did Limbaugh promote the interests of the Enemy of the US by subverting US policy which was striking at the means of the enemy to injure the US? How is Limbaugh's comment in any WAY antithetical to the principles on which the US was founded and which continue to sustain her? What in Limbaugh's words, even as they're stripped of their context, implies a dislike for and being uncomfortable with the US Constitution and the wisom of the men who wrote it?

Now take your time simpleton and work through this as best ya can...

And asks a question which is in and of itself SO BEREFT of reason as to be more than sifficient to demonstrate this individuals abject ignorance OF ANY FACET OF Reason itself...

But towards educating the children which may come into this forum I will answer the question put forth by this leftists, so that this thread will not lend itself towards their potential confusion:

Translation: when exposed as a hypocrite, resort to insult and condescension followed by wrapping oneself in the flag.

edthecynic said:
Show me where it is in the principles of America where people cease to be Americans if they have the gaul to freely vote different than CON$ want them to?

Where people cease to advocate for the respect and defense of the principles on which America was founded... they cease to be Americans...

US Conservatism is nothing if it is NOT AN ADVOCACY FOR THE PRINCIPLES ADVANCED IN ATHE US FOUNDING CHARTER... The principles of endowed individual, inalienable rights and responsibilities; limited, decentralized governence through principled, just and morally sustainable laws.

What a perfect rationalization, anything YOU don't agree with violates the principles of America as YOU define them.

This member was asked to provide SOME EXAMPLE of where she and her ideology represent those immutable principles and she failed to even TRY...

If we were to try her on the evidence she presented that she IS an American... what evidence amongst that presented could sustain her claim that she is such?

Who is this imaginary female Straw "Man" you are debating??? LOL

You'll need a calculator to add up all the liberal talking heads cheerleading for the current thieves that have total control of the country right now. Yet you're all worried to death about one guy who has an opposing pov .......

Even YOU have to know that's complete BALONEY!

Translation: when exposed as a hypocrite, resort to insult and condescension followed by wrapping oneself in the flag.

What a perfect rationalization, anything YOU don't agree with violates the principles of America as YOU define them.

Who is this imaginary female Straw "Man" you are debating??? LOL

Yet another opportunity to post SOMETHING wherein this member feels that the principles on which the US rests are in alignment with her ideological underpinnings...

She rants on about how her opposition defines those principles; she rails against her oppositions 'interpretations' of those principles... but no where, at no time does she speak to what she even sees those principles as being... or how she even disagrees with the interpretation against which she railed.

She's an idiot... an ignorant tool of the ideological left who possesses absolutely NO UNDERSTANDING OF REASON, and hasn't the slightest understanding of the principles on which the US was founded and those which presently sustain her... those which her ignorance and those in power, for whom she advocactes... are working to subvert.

She's the purest embodiment of anti-American... ignorant, foolish and of sufficient levels of both to be dangerous; when one factors in her means to vote and her inability to reason, and given the multitudes of other idiots even more depraved than her, with whom she must finally adhere... she's a catastrophe waiting to happen...

But what she is NOT, is an American.

Last edited:
Who cares?

The Cynic does and Pubilicious is compelled to defend his girlfriend whenever someone on the playground picks on her.

Oh that's BRILLIANT!

Look kids... it's a subject of the Crown... an Husseiniac... a sychophant of the Lord of the Idiots... come to lament her opposition and sadly, doing the very BEST she can, for all that's worth... God bless'er.

You GO GIRL!

Isn't it wonderful to see the intellectual cripples, try to rhetorically walk? And while some would call it pathetic... I say, it's wonderful...

The only problem with the entire fiasco is their means to infect the rest of the culture with their idiocy... through the foolishness of letting the morally depraved and intellectually sub-par... VOTE!

Forum List

Back