Rush: Americans are Stupid, Americans are Robots

typical white person

that's just how white folks will do you

...lets see, one is the president the other is an entertainer...and yet you go after the entertainer

do you really want to play some silly quote game? shall we dredge up quotes from left wingers on the radio, tv, etc....?

I prefer the name lemmings to robots. robots must be programmed to follow the leader off a cliff. lemmings do it because it is their nature.

typical white person

...lets see, one is the president the other is an entertainer...and yet you go after the entertainer

do you really want to play some silly quote game? shall we dredge up quotes from left wingers on the radio, tv, etc....?

The RNC spokesperson and self proclaimed GOP "water carrier" was the honorary member of the 104th Congress.

If "entertainers" can't take it, they shouldn't dish it out.

typical white person

The RNC spokesperson and self proclaimed GOP "water carrier" was the honorary member of the 104th Congress.

i'm sure he's crushed that you don't like him.

typical white person

He doesn't care about Americans, so therefore he doesn't care about me.

Parsing The Messiah's Speech
November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

November 5, 2008

i never thought i'd have anything in common with the fat boy, but i don't care about you either.

November 5, 2008

i never thought i'd have anything in common with the fat boy, but i don't care about you either.

What kind of person hates Americans like LimpBoy?
Do you get nearly orgasmic pleasure watching that "uh-oh" moment as Americans learn a painful lesson like America hater LimpBoy does?

November 5, 2008
RUSH: That's why I'm nitpicking this 'cause I want people to understand what they have done. Like I said yesterday, I love enlightening stupid people. There is nothing to me -- well, I can't say nothing, there are things I like more than this -- but, folks, you talk about euphoria, I get euphoric when I turn the light on inside some stupid person's brain. Well, does that sound cruel, Mr. Snerdley? What's wrong with the word "stupid"? It has a definition. There are some stupid people. There are also some ignorant people. (interruption) You prefer "ignorant"? Now you're starting to sound like people, "Don't offend them, Rush, don't offend them." All right, I'll say ignorant people. (interruption) I'm not talking about our side. I'm talking about the people that voted for Obama. (interruption) No, I'm not talking to the people on our side that voted for Obama. I doubt they're still listening. I hope that they have been humiliated in the first hour and are gone in meditation and contemplation. I'm confident they'll be back.

Folks, don't you like teaching people things? When people have just fallen for a bunch of nothing and you are able to point out what they have fallen for, don't you love it when you see in their face, uh-oh? We are trying to help them, Snerdley. I am trying to be helpful. You are misunderstanding my tone here. I get gleeful when I teach somebody something. That's why I'm nitpicking this; that's why I'm parsing this. "I will always be honest with you about the challenges we face." What challenges? I didn't think there were any. Once we had hope and change taken care of and once he was elected, that was it. "I will listen to you, especially when we disagree." Oh! Now, I happen to disagree. Are you going to listen to me or are you going to implement the Fairness Doctrine? "And above all, I will ask you to join in the work of remaking this nation." Now, that, remaking the nation? That's not fixing something. Remaking it? What the hell is that? And I maintain to you that the vast majority of people that voted for Obama aren't even thinking about this the way I'm thinking about it. They're not even contemplating it. There was no substance to the people electing him, most of them who did. He was a symbol, represented all kinds of stuff. That's why I'm nitpicking this. "Rush, are you trying to make people bad? Are you trying to make them feel bad for the decision they made?" Yes! Of course I am.
BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: And furthermore, ladies and gentlemen, as I was saying, I hope you people in Ohio lose your coal industry; and I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.
END TRANSCRIPT

Last edited:

November 5, 2008

Do you get nearly orgasmic pleasure watching that "uh-oh" moment as Americans learn a painful lesson like America hater LimpBoy?

November 5, 2008
RUSH: That's why I'm nitpicking this 'cause I want people to understand what they have done. Like I said yesterday, I love enlightening stupid people. There is nothing to me -- well, I can't say nothing, there are things I like more than this -- but, folks, you talk about euphoria, I get euphoric when I turn the light on inside some stupid person's brain. Well, does that sound cruel, Mr. Snerdley? What's wrong with the word "stupid"? It has a definition. There are some stupid people. There are also some ignorant people. (interruption) You prefer "ignorant"? Now you're starting to sound like people, "Don't offend them, Rush, don't offend them." All right, I'll say ignorant people. (interruption) I'm not talking about our side. I'm talking about the people that voted for Obama. (interruption) No, I'm not talking to the people on our side that voted for Obama. I doubt they're still listening. I hope that they have been humiliated in the first hour and are gone in meditation and contemplation. I'm confident they'll be back.

Folks, don't you like teaching people things? When people have just fallen for a bunch of nothing and you are able to point out what they have fallen for, don't you love it when you see in their face, uh-oh? We are trying to help them, Snerdley. I am trying to be helpful. You are misunderstanding my tone here. I get gleeful when I teach somebody something. That's why I'm nitpicking this; that's why I'm parsing this. "I will always be honest with you about the challenges we face." What challenges? I didn't think there were any. Once we had hope and change taken care of and once he was elected, that was it. "I will listen to you, especially when we disagree." Oh! Now, I happen to disagree. Are you going to listen to me or are you going to implement the Fairness Doctrine? "And above all, I will ask you to join in the work of remaking this nation." Now, that, remaking the nation? That's not fixing something. Remaking it? What the hell is that? And I maintain to you that the vast majority of people that voted for Obama aren't even thinking about this the way I'm thinking about it. They're not even contemplating it. There was no substance to the people electing him, most of them who did. He was a symbol, represented all kinds of stuff. That's why I'm nitpicking this. "Rush, are you trying to make people bad? Are you trying to make them feel bad for the decision they made?" Yes! Of course I am.
BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: And furthermore, ladies and gentlemen, as I was saying, I hope you people in Ohio lose your coal industry; and I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.
END TRANSCRIPT

i have no idea what you're talking about and less interest.
carry on.

Do you get nearly orgasmic pleasure watching that "uh-oh" moment as Americans learn a painful lesson like America hater LimpBoy?

November 5, 2008

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

END TRANSCRIPT

i have no idea what you're talking about and less interest.
carry on.

Play dumb, then Cut and Run.

END TRANSCRIPT
Rush is merely saying: "I hope you get what you wanted". Rush understands whats coming, the masses don't, or don't care. That's not much different than the old Chinese saying: "May you live in interesting times".

What the masses voted for: Hope.
What the masses will get: Screwed.

Decades of Public Education brought us this.

Last edited:
END TRANSCRIPT
Rush is merely saying: "I hope you get what you wanted". Rush understands whats coming, the masses don't, or don't care. That's not much different than the old Chinese saying: "May you live in interesting times".

What the masses voted for: Hope.
What the masses will get: Screwed.

Decades of Public Education brought us this.

So you are saying all "Joe the Plumbers" and everybody in the coal industry voted for Obama, and therefore deserve to SUFFER?
How can only Obama voters become unemployed in 6 months?

LimpBoy SPITEFULLY does not care how many AMERICANS who voted Right suffer also, just so long as Obama voters get screwed.

Decades of HATE radio brought us this.

So you are saying all "Joe the Plumbers" and everybody in the coal industry voted for Obama, and therefore deserve to SUFFER?
LimpBoy SPITEFULLY does not care how many AMERICANS who voted Right suffer also, just so long as Obama voters get screwed.
They don't have to suffer but they're going to. They're gonna' suffer the consequences of their own actions.
I don't know what you do, but would you vote against your own interests? No. Then tell us why many in the Coal Industry did just that? "Hope and Change" and Decades of Public Education that's why.

Edthecynic, how wrong you are, you can parse stuff from the last year all you want and maybe some morons will believe what you post is true but I will you tell you this. If your point is that Rush LimBaugh hate Americans than you are a liar. Nobody loves this country more than Rush and there is no where that anyone can go to get more facts and relevant news than Rush's show.

Yes Rush is an entertainer.

Yes Rush is Thee News Anchor Man.

I can listen to Rush and hear Nancy Pelosi, Barney Frank, I can hear, uh, uh, Obama speak.

I can hear all the news that the Drive by media ignores.

Someone told Edthecynic what to think, he does not listen to Rush's show, his opinion is based on second and third hand information.

They don't have to suffer but they're going to. They're gonna' suffer the consequences of their own actions.
I don't know what you do, but would you vote against your own interests? No. Then tell us why many in the Coal Industry did just that? "Hope and Change" and Decades of Public Education that's why.

Whether they "have to" or are "going to" does not change the fact that LimpBoy came Right out and said he "HOPES" they do suffer and he will ENJOY watching Americans in pain almost as much as he enjoys sex.

And you unwittingly admit that not everyone in the coal industry voted for Obama and yet, there LimpBoy is saying he HOPES the coal industry FAILS, no matter how they voted, just as long as SOME Obama voters are suffering somewhere.

Forum List

Back