Rush agrees romney killed joe soptic's wife

Let's review some facts shall we.
1-Romney was not running Bain at the time this man lost his job.

According to sworn documents he filed with the SEC he was. lying on those documents is a felony BTW and if he was not at Bain at the time then he is a felon. You will notice that even GFox news now admits this claim is buillshit and that romney was at Bain after he claimed he left, and he was managing director at bain when this man was laid off when the plant closed due to romney's decision. Romney is allowed to lie to the public because they are not sworn statements to the government, but you will notice he has never told the SEC those documents were forged or incorrect. That means it is true, and you are just wishing it wasn't.

She got diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. She had cancer long before her diagnosis, but because she had no health insurance she did not go to the doctor. Though she may have still met the same fate, there is a high degree of likelihood that had the cancer been diagnosed earlier she would have had possible treatments. Even Romney admits that had she been in MA where he initiated an insurance mandate and help for the poor to get insurance like Obamacare she would probably be alive today. This is why his people said she would have had health care if she lived in MA.

This shows that even Romney and his team think the insurance mandate is a good thing.

TYou mean when she was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer? You mean a disease that develops and festers over years when she had no health insurance? This is not a cold or pneumonia kiddo. This is cancer, and it does not go stage 4 overnight.

Again, this does not happen overnight, but you keep pretending she got sick and died in just a matter of days. She got pneumonia and died because of the cancer that was in her body in a few days. It took years for that cancer to do it's damage. Years where Romney was spending the money he made for killing her.

5- This ad is lying deceptive bull shit case closed over and out.

It does seem to piss you guys off when your boy gets caught in his own web of greed and deceit.

Talking point bunk that no longer even pretends to be honest.

Please, show us where this site has somehow copied rush's voice, and put in on his live show. You want to make the claims, then back them up with something other than you whining because you are cornered.
This whole thing has been debunked and called a lie by just about everyone and all the factcheckers.....

Rush agrees with it, so please show us where that is wrong.

but you keep holding to it like you do Obama's dinky.

Wah wah wah, keep up your whining. I did not even have to make shit up like you do with Obama to get this sort of reaction. Rush does all the work for me here. Even I was amazed that he sided with obama and the dems on this one.

According to sworn documents he filed with the SEC he was. lying on those documents is a felony BTW and if he was not at Bain at the time then he is a felon. You will notice that even GFox news now admits this claim is buillshit and that romney was at Bain after he claimed he left, and he was managing director at bain when this man was laid off when the plant closed due to romney's decision. Romney is allowed to lie to the public because they are not sworn statements to the government, but you will notice he has never told the SEC those documents were forged or incorrect. That means it is true, and you are just wishing it wasn't.

She got diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. She had cancer long before her diagnosis, but because she had no health insurance she did not go to the doctor. Though she may have still met the same fate, there is a high degree of likelihood that had the cancer been diagnosed earlier she would have had possible treatments. Even Romney admits that had she been in MA where he initiated an insurance mandate and help for the poor to get insurance like Obamacare she would probably be alive today. This is why his people said she would have had health care if she lived in MA.

This shows that even Romney and his team think the insurance mandate is a good thing.

TYou mean when she was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer? You mean a disease that develops and festers over years when she had no health insurance? This is not a cold or pneumonia kiddo. This is cancer, and it does not go stage 4 overnight.

Again, this does not happen overnight, but you keep pretending she got sick and died in just a matter of days. She got pneumonia and died because of the cancer that was in her body in a few days. It took years for that cancer to do it's damage. Years where Romney was spending the money he made for killing her.

It does seem to piss you guys off when your boy gets caught in his own web of greed and deceit.

Please, show us where this site has somehow copied rush's voice, and put in on his live show. You want to make the claims, then back them up with something other than you whining because you are cornered.
This whole thing has been debunked and called a lie by just about everyone and all the factcheckers.....

Wah wah wah, keep up your whining. I did not even have to make shit up like you do with Obama to get this sort of reaction. Rush does all the work for me here. Even I was amazed that he sided with obama and the dems on this one.

I think your medication has failed you.

If you don't get what I was making reference to, you are either drunk or in need of some serious help.

Actually, it is a directr quote and a recording of the quote which you hear Rush's program and his own voice making those claims.

Useful idiot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In this case, yes rush was the useful idiot. Just because he forgot where his loyalties lie and went with honesty does not change the fact he is an idiot for biting the hand that feeds him. However, even an idiot is sometimes useful, and even an idiot can be right once or twice in his life. It is just really amusing Rush picked now to hit romney.

I think your medication has failed you.

If you don't get what I was making reference to, you are either drunk or in need of some serious help.

No, i need to be drunk to be fooled by you. yes, it would have to be alcohol poisoning to bring me down to your level of stupid.

Now keep up your whining, you know how it pleases me so. Or you could actually rebutt one of my points which you never do. But that might require something you are incapable of doing, and that is thinking.

Actually, it is a directr quote and a recording of the quote which you hear Rush's program and his own voice making those claims.

Useful idiot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In this case, yes rush was the useful idiot. Just because he forgot where his loyalties lie and went with honesty does not change the fact he is an idiot for biting the hand that feeds him. However, even an idiot is sometimes useful, and even an idiot can be right once or twice in his life. It is just really amusing Rush picked now to hit romney.

It was actually describing you. Not Rush, silly.
Apparently you do not understand sarcasm, or even satire.

It was actually describing you. Not Rush, silly.

See, now you were the useful idiot for me.
Apparently you do not understand sarcasm, or even satire.

i understand it, but that doesn't make you correct.

Don't blame me because i am right, just sit down and take it.

It's amazing how libs can lie so boldly. Rush is clearly attacking and mocking that idiot Andrea Saul from Romney's campaign.

As has Coulter, Gallagher, Ingram and others. Every conservative is calling for her head.
Every CON$ervoFascist is attacking her for telling the truth instead of going along with the CON$ervoFascist claim that Willard Mitt, rhymes with ...., is a murderer. It is the CON$ who say willard is a murderer, nowhere in the video does Soptic call Willard a murderer like all CON$ do. Soptic accuses Willard of being UNFEELING and UNCARING only!!! It is the CON$ who accuse Willard of murder.

It is clear that the video is about the loss of health insurance and the devistating effect it has on real families. CON$ hate Saul for acknowledging the real premiss of the video exposing the lie the CON$ have fabricated. CON$ hate Saul for being too truthful.

SOPTIC: (dramatic music) When Mitt Romney and Bain closed the plant I lost my health care (dramatic chime), and my family lost their health care (dramatic chime), and, uh, uh, a short time after that my wife became ill. (dramatic chime) I don't know how long she was sick. Uhhh, and I think maybe she didn't say anything because she knew that we -- we couldn't afford the insurance. And -- and then one day she -- she, uh, became ill (dramatic chime) and I took her up to the Jackson County hospital and -- and -- and admitted her for pneumonia. And that's when they found the cancer. And by then we were stage 4. There was -- there was nothing they could do for her. (dramatic chime) And she passed away in 22 days. (dramatic chime) I do not think Mitt Romney realizes what he's done to anyone. (dramatic chime) And I... Furthermore, I do not think Mitt Romney is concerned.

You pussies can not even own up to your own Shit. The Ad Clearly Implies the Woman died because of Romney.
The ad makes no such statement, it is only CON$ervoFascists who make the implication that Willard is a murderer. The ad clearly and undeniably implies that Willard is COLD and unfeeling or caring, only CON$ stretch that into Willard is a murderer. Obviously the CON$ who know Willard best sincerely believe he is capable of murder!!!!

Every CON$ervoFascist is attacking her for telling the truth instead of going along with the CON$ervoFascist claim that Willard Mitt, rhymes with ...., is a murderer. It is the CON$ who say willard is a murderer, nowhere in the video does Soptic call Willard a murderer like all CON$ do. Soptic accuses Willard of being UNFEELING and UNCARING only!!! It is the CON$ who accuse Willard of murder.

It is clear that the video is about the loss of health insurance and the devistating effect it has on real families. CON$ hate Saul for acknowledging the real premiss of the video exposing the lie the CON$ have fabricated. CON$ hate Saul for being too truthful.

SOPTIC: (dramatic music) When Mitt Romney and Bain closed the plant I lost my health care (dramatic chime), and my family lost their health care (dramatic chime), and, uh, uh, a short time after that my wife became ill. (dramatic chime) I don't know how long she was sick. Uhhh, and I think maybe she didn't say anything because she knew that we -- we couldn't afford the insurance. And -- and then one day she -- she, uh, became ill (dramatic chime) and I took her up to the Jackson County hospital and -- and -- and admitted her for pneumonia. And that's when they found the cancer. And by then we were stage 4. There was -- there was nothing they could do for her. (dramatic chime) And she passed away in 22 days. (dramatic chime) I do not think Mitt Romney realizes what he's done to anyone. (dramatic chime) And I... Furthermore, I do not think Mitt Romney is concerned.

You pussies can not even own up to your own Shit. The Ad Clearly Implies the Woman died because of Romney.
The ad makes no such statement, it is only CON$ervoFascists who make the implication that Willard is a murderer. The ad clearly and undeniably implies that Willard is COLD and unfeeling or caring, only CON$ stretch that into Willard is a murderer. Obviously the CON$ who know Willard best sincerely believe he is capable of murder!!!!

this is true, the ad never does say he killed her. Typical republican tactics to distract from the fact mitt is cold and uncaring they go to the murder thing.

Typical republican tactics to distract from the fact mitt is cold and uncaring they go to the murder thing.

Cold and uncaring w/ 5% unemployment and lower taxes works for me.

I don't need to feel the President is warm.

Why should they be mutually exclusive.

Our last four recessions have been under Republicans.

My parents used to say Democrats gave us war and Republicans gave us recessions. Now Republicans give us both.

this is true, the ad never does say he killed her. Typical republican tactics to distract from the fact mitt is cold and uncaring they go to the murder thing.

Strange claim from a liberal, when you consider that Romney put in place the liberals biggest wet dream of all, government healthcare.

Forum List

Back