Rush agrees romney killed joe soptic's wife

Yes, it seems that Romney's bullshit has stunk so bad that even Rush can no longer resist the truth. In thwe clip from the site not only does Rush support the idea that romney's greed lead to the circumstrances that killed Joe's wife, but that the Romney campaign's excuse was shit. He does resist the urge to compare Romneycare to Obamacare, but it is a great video that shows Romney is a greedy fuck who turns the stomach of the greediest fucks.

I wonder how the right will respond to their lord and commander firing on their presidential candidate?

Limbaugh: Romney Spokeswoman Touts Romneycare In Response To Attack Ad – Daily Rush Limbaugh & Conservative Media Post

Rush support the idea that romney's greed lead to the circumstrances that killed Joe's wife

No he doesn't.

Yes he does.

RUSH: So wait a minute, you’re telling me that you get a campaign person on from the Romney campaign to respond to an allegation that your candidate is responsible for a woman’s death, and your answer is, she woulda had health insurance if she’d lived in Massachusetts? What? I don’t know the people at the Romney campaign, but I’m gonna tell you, your candidate is accused of killing a woman… this isn’t about health insurance. They’re out there saying that your guy killed this woman, and your answer is, “Well, she’d-a had health insurance if she lived in Massachusetts”?

From the sound of this, they don’t know, at the Romney campaign, what the purpose of this ad was and how it took root. They apparently don’t know that the Obama campaign ran an ad accusing Romney of murder, essentially. Stephanie Cutter is backing it up. The woman did die. Romney got rich. He closed the plant. Husband lost the job. Wife got sick and died. Romney made out like a bandit. Well, she’d-a had health insurance if she lived in Massachusetts. You couple that with there was a lack of understanding or desire to join the Chick-fil-A day? I mean, that’s your base out there.

Oh noes, he most certainly does. listen to his broadcast where he flat out says romney killed this guys wife.

You are an idiot. Read the transcript to which I linked in my last post.

i listened to the entire broadcast where he clearly says it, and there is a written transcript on the page I listed. You are lying, Rush flip flopped on Roomney.
YOU obviously aren't listening right now. What you are asserting is being blown out of the water.

You're an idiot.:eusa_hand:

Rush does not believe Romney murdered the woman.

RUSH: Even this is a crock, though. He left Bain in 1999. She tries to leave the impression that Romney was at Bain through 2002. He was not. He left in 1999. The point is, Brianna Keilar found out this woman had health insurance.

CNN Debunks "Romney Killed My Wife" Ad; Regime Stands By It, Romney Camp Flubs It - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Again, This a recording from Rush's own show and in his own words. Direct quotes from Rush that Romney killed this man's wife. Denying the truth is no longer possible.

He's doing his show right now. You could be listening to him debunking the ad right this moment... but that would be too much to ask from lying Democrats, huh? :rolleyes:

Again, This a recording from Rush's own show and in his own words. Direct quotes from Rush that Romney killed this man's wife. Denying the truth is no longer possible.

He's doing his show right now. You could be listening to him debunking the ad right this moment... but that would be too much to ask from lying Democrats, huh? :rolleyes:

Rush already admitted the truth. Too late to back off and claim he never said it now that we have statements from his own show admitting to it.

Of course, I understand that flip flopping means nothing to you, but even Ruish has hios moments of clarity where he goes after his own party.

It will be cool when there is a political ad with rush's own voice siding with Obama.

The only puzzle anyone is trying to get out of is that the Soptic ad isn't from a superpac at all. It is directly from the white house and obama lied about it.

Obama camp denies knowledge of cancer tale it told in May | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

hahahahahahahahahah

you fucking idiot.

now you are finnally begining to understand why Superpacks are a scourge on our system huh?

Now tell me how you prove your dumb assed claim without showing they are all (yes even right wing ones) a sham on our system.

Had the superpac not been there the O camp would have run this ad anyway. Who do you think you are trying to fool, fool.

Rush already admitted the truth. Too late to back off and claim he never said it now that we have statements from his own show admitting to it.

Of course, I understand that flip flopping means nothing to you, but even Ruish has hios moments of clarity where he goes after his own party.

It will be cool when there is a political ad with rush's own voice siding with Obama.

He's 100% for Romney and is defending him. You assume too much...but most leftwing morons sans brains do tend not to think for themselves.:eusa_hand:

Let's review some facts shall we.
1-Romney was not running Bain at the time this man lost his job.
2- His wife sadly got cancer after Romney left Bain to run the Olympics.
3- She was working at the time and had health insurance.
4- When this woman finally succumbed to cancer it had been seven year's since Romney ran Bain.
5- This ad is lying deceptive bull shit case closed over and out.

Yes, it seems that Romney's bullshit has stunk so bad that even Rush can no longer resist the truth. In thwe clip from the site not only does Rush support the idea that romney's greed lead to the circumstrances that killed Joe's wife, but that the Romney campaign's excuse was shit. He does resist the urge to compare Romneycare to Obamacare, but it is a great video that shows Romney is a greedy fuck who turns the stomach of the greediest fucks.

I wonder how the right will respond to their lord and commander firing on their presidential candidate?

Limbaugh: Romney Spokeswoman Touts Romneycare In Response To Attack Ad – Daily Rush Limbaugh & Conservative Media Post

:eusa_think: I used to wonder how well you'd respond to electroconvulsive therapy, now I know....zero improvement. sux to be you.

yeah yeah yeah .

you are pshyic

You people have nothing left.

Your idiots stuck in a box of your own making

Poor toilet trout

The ad is an insult to anyone with an IQ over 2.

Black heart con land will be real loney for you soon

182992_700b.jpg

Did you actually turn your radio on? Thought not. :rolleyes:

Sheesh. There are days when I can't even believe there's any contest or debate going on. You people are such dumbasses that it's mindboggling you can actually find your way to the polls.

Im thinking CANCER killed this guys wife, and democrats are EXPECTANTLY pimping her death........ classy folks that they are..........

But then again, they have always served up contrived victims for the appetites of the reactionary ignorant and the emotionally challenged.........................

DISGRACEFUL

Oh what a load of bull.
Limbaugh was puzzled with the way the Romney campaign was responding to this outrageous Obama ad.
You are a liar in the way you worded this thread title.

I listened to his show on this day, and heard first hand his comments.
Limbaugh believes Romney should have come out with guns blazing, instead of a spokesperson saying if the man lived in Massachusetts the family would have had insurance.
This dishonest thread should be sent to the dungeons.

Last edited:
The only puzzle anyone is trying to get out of is that the Soptic ad isn't from a superpac at all. It is directly from the white house and obama lied about it.

Obama camp denies knowledge of cancer tale it told in May | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

hahahahahahahahahah

you fucking idiot.

now you are finnally begining to understand why Superpacks are a scourge on our system huh?

Now tell me how you prove your dumb assed claim without showing they are all (yes even right wing ones) a sham on our system.

Had the superpac not been there the O camp would have run this ad anyway. Who do you think you are trying to fool, fool.

That's an assumption that cannot be proven.

He's 100% for Romney and is defending him. You assume too much...but most leftwing morons sans brains do tend not to think for themselves.:eusa_hand:

Yet he rags on the Romney spokeswoman, and even agrees with the premise of the ad.

:lol:

Wow. Keep spinning. Soptic told lies. The ad is a lie. And to boot Team Obama has been caught out lying about the liar in the lying ad.

Keep spinning baby.

pete_burns_spinning_you_right_round.jpg

Forum List

Back