Rush agrees romney killed joe soptic's wife

tererun

Rookie
May 19, 2012
carolinas
Yes, it seems that Romney's bullshit has stunk so bad that even Rush can no longer resist the truth. In thwe clip from the site not only does Rush support the idea that romney's greed lead to the circumstrances that killed Joe's wife, but that the Romney campaign's excuse was shit. He does resist the urge to compare Romneycare to Obamacare, but it is a great video that shows Romney is a greedy fuck who turns the stomach of the greediest fucks.

I wonder how the right will respond to their lord and commander firing on their presidential candidate?

Limbaugh: Romney Spokeswoman Touts Romneycare In Response To Attack Ad – Daily Rush Limbaugh & Conservative Media Post

Yes, it seems that Romney's bullshit has stunk so bad that even Rush can no longer resist the truth. In thwe clip from the site not only does Rush support the idea that romney's greed lead to the circumstrances that killed Joe's wife, but that the Romney campaign's excuse was shit. He does resist the urge to compare Romneycare to Obamacare, but it is a great video that shows Romney is a greedy fuck who turns the stomach of the greediest fucks.

I wonder how the right will respond to their lord and commander firing on their presidential candidate?

Limbaugh: Romney Spokeswoman Touts Romneycare In Response To Attack Ad – Daily Rush Limbaugh & Conservative Media Post

Rush support the idea that romney's greed lead to the circumstrances that killed Joe's wife

No he doesn't.

they have created themselves a little puzzle to extracate themselves from.

They have backed such idiocy in their policy to try and appose Obama on EVERYTHING that they have made it impossible for them to tow their own line

• Banned

Rush support the idea that romney's greed lead to the circumstrances that killed Joe's wife

No he doesn't.

Oh noes, he most certainly does. listen to his broadcast where he flat out says romney killed this guys wife.

No he doesn't.

Oh noes, he most certainly does. listen to his broadcast where he flat out says romney killed this guys wife.

You are an idiot. Read the transcript to which I linked in my last post.

Dilettante Obama down 4 points in latest poll.........Mr. Hope and Change is starting to look like just another failed, desperate, dirt-throwing Chicago politician.....Please keep this attack going!

Either the left wing posters are bi-polar or they can't read or they are so filled with hatred that they are blind to the truth. Rush said no such thing. Maybe left wing blogs cause brain damage.

Here is Rush:

I certainly wouldn't go on TV after I had just been accused of committing murder and say, "Well, if she'd lived where I was governor, she'd-a had health insurance." Here's what I'd say if I'd gone on TV today, "That steel company asked Bain Capital in. That steel company was going under. They asked Bain Capital in. They were going bankrupt otherwise. Bain Capital gave Joe Soptic an additional two or three years of work with health insurance that he would not have had were it not for Bain Capital." Why can't they tell their own story? I know the story. Why can't they tell their story?

Rush is saying the Romney campaign is bungling how they are handling the ad. Rush is saying Romney is accused of murder and screwing up his response to it.

The part quoted in the OP link is Rush paraphrasing what the Obama team is saying.

Idiot.

Stephanie Cutter is backing it up. The woman did die. Romney got rich. He closed the plant. Husband lost the job. Wife got sick and died. Romney made out like a bandit.

All of that is what Rush is saying Cutter (Obama team) is saying.

Well, she’d-a had health insurance if she lived in Massachusetts.

The Romney response which Rush is angry about.

Last edited:
Rush does not believe Romney murdered the woman.

RUSH: Even this is a crock, though. He left Bain in 1999. She tries to leave the impression that Romney was at Bain through 2002. He was not. He left in 1999. The point is, Brianna Keilar found out this woman had health insurance.

CNN Debunks "Romney Killed My Wife" Ad; Regime Stands By It, Romney Camp Flubs It - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Again, This a recording from Rush's own show and in his own words. Direct quotes from Rush that Romney killed this man's wife. Denying the truth is no longer possible.

No he doesn't.

You are an idiot. Read the transcript to which I linked in my last post.

i listened to the entire broadcast where he clearly says it, and there is a written transcript on the page I listed. You are lying, Rush flip flopped on Roomney.

The only puzzle anyone is trying to get out of is that the Soptic ad isn't from a superpac at all. It is directly from the white house and obama lied about it.

Obama camp denies knowledge of cancer tale it told in May | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

hahahahahahahahahah

you fucking idiot.

now you are finnally begining to understand why Superpacks are a scourge on our system huh?

Now tell me how you prove your dumb assed claim without showing they are all (yes even right wing ones) a sham on our system.

Forum List

Back