Rush Advertisers Returning -

By the way - why don't you fucking enlist.

I did 'warrior', in 1967. Long, long ago on bases and ships no longer in service. Would you like me to post my DD 214? Want my service number? How about I scan my dog tags? BTW, why don't you go smell some bicycle seats and tell me which elementary school has the ones you like best.

I'm pretty sure he's already done that; he just doesn't post his preferences.

And media matters admits that after all, he only lost 5 national sponsors.

You guys are so lame. You crowed about this for ages. I think somewhere there's a semi-fresh thread with NYCarbiner orgasming for about a week over how Rush was going down based on Carbonite stock fluctuations....

I haven't listened to Rush in years, assbreath.
I'd say it's been something like 5 years now.
Nor do I watch MSNBC, CNN or Fox News.
Unlike you - I don't need assclowns like Bill Maher to give me marching orders.

You and me both. By the time I get off work, I need to veg and if I watch something, it something I don't have to THINK about - like "Hot In Cleveland" or something. The news channels get hold of something and run it into the ground. You can't believe much of what you see on TV news, not even the weather, which they never get right.
Anybody surprised to read rw's saying they have no need of facts?
It's because we can think for ourselves. Try it sometime. It's fun!

Cons, who say they never listen to Rush, are thrilled that his sponsors are returning.
I'm amused that yet another leftist plan has utterly failed.

You know, like all the rest. :lol:

I envision leftists as the Joker:

boner_2.gif

By the way - why don't you fucking enlist.

I did 'warrior', in 1967. Long, long ago on bases and ships no longer in service. Would you like me to post my DD 214? Want my service number? How about I scan my dog tags? BTW, why don't you go smell some bicycle seats and tell me which elementary school has the ones you like best.

So you blame Nixon for Nam, eh? Or is it that you think the Great society is just aweome and working, I'm always curious when military members are hypocrats. Do you like being spit on? sounds very liberal for sure, or do you think we should be more like Cuba?

Forum List

Back