Rush Advertisers Returning -

Most of the advertisers who "pulled" their advertising never advertised on his show to begin with.

Liberals lie.

The legend lives on...

Exactly one month after the conservative radio host sparked outrage by calling Georgetown law-school student Sandra Fluke “a slut” and “a prostitute” in a three-day diatribe, stations are standing by him, advertisers are trickling back to his program and the news media have moved on.

Limbaugh sees heat over comments turn down to a simmer - The Washington Post

Wow, I guess you're relieved, huh 'warrior'; now you'll be sure to know what to think.

Wow, I guess you're relieved, huh 'warrior'; now you'll be sure to know what to think.

I haven't listened to Rush in years, assbreath.
I'd say it's been something like 5 years now.
Nor do I watch MSNBC, CNN or Fox News.
Unlike you - I don't need assclowns like Bill Maher to give me marching orders.

You and me both. By the time I get off work, I need to veg and if I watch something, it something I don't have to THINK about - like "Hot In Cleveland" or something. The news channels get hold of something and run it into the ground. You can't believe much of what you see on TV news, not even the weather, which they never get right.

Thanks for pointing this out now they can be gone after again for their support of this horrible man op

so you think Rush is good for the republican party?

It doesn't matter because the Repubs are too scared of him & his dittohead army of con voters. They don't want to take the risk of alienating his ditto head voters. All you have to do is look at Boehner's (R) & Romney's (R) tepid responses to his tirade which he apparently apologized for.

Last edited:
By the way - why don't you fucking enlist.

I did 'warrior', in 1967. Long, long ago on bases and ships no longer in service. Would you like me to post my DD 214? Want my service number? How about I scan my dog tags? BTW, why don't you go smell some bicycle seats and tell me which elementary school has the ones you like best.

You and me both. By the time I get off work, I need to veg and if I watch something, it something I don't have to THINK about - like "Hot In Cleveland" or something. The news channels get hold of something and run it into the ground. You can't believe much of what you see on TV news, not even the weather, which they never get right.
Anybody surprised to read rw's saying they have no need of facts?

so you think Rush is good for the republican party?

Rush is good for the American PEOPLE.

He's a one man hate group, not very smart, just wants to stir up the hate branch of the pubs n bags.

And, even though his fans have big mouths and small brains, he really doesn't have that many. Look it up, dittohead. Lushbo won't allow his true numbers to be published and makes up his own.

Rush is an entertainer.

If you like his brand of entertainment then by all means listen.

If not. Then don't.

It is, after all, a free country.

It was a fake issue and the radicals thought it was their big chance to silence opposition speech. The problem was that the left was guilty of far worse and a cool million donated to Barry's campaign by a filthy mouth left wing bigot was in jeopardy if they kept up the pressure.

The legend lives on...

Exactly one month after the conservative radio host sparked outrage by calling Georgetown law-school student Sandra Fluke “a slut” and “a prostitute” in a three-day diatribe, stations are standing by him, advertisers are trickling back to his program and the news media have moved on.

Limbaugh sees heat over comments turn down to a simmer - The Washington Post

The Libs have moved on to the next shiny object in the news...
They have forgotten all about Rush...

Like it, or not, Limbaugh verbalizes what many, many people are thinking. He's popular and has a sizable following. He offers an alternative to the liberal-controlled media. Does he make mistakes, hell yes. But it's gonna take a lot more to silence Limbaugh, and all the other "conservative" talk show entertainers than a bunch of liberal 'tards, who don't even listen to his show.

Forum List

Back