Rush Accuses Obama of Engineering Irene

Pilgrim says "he (Rush) wasn't serious about Bush or about Obama." Thus according to Pilgrim, you are never to believe anything Rush says about Bush or Obama.

Man you like to jump to conclusions without following facts....i didn't say that at all.

Silly poster, just because you were wrong doesn't mean anything bad about you, but to continue being wrong the same way makes you look foolish.

Serious question...

Does anyone know how many Rush Limbaugh threads have been started on this board?

If so, how many were started by liberals leaning posters, as opposed to conservative or independent leaning posters?

I am curious. Since liberal leaning posters seem to think (based on statements they've made on the board) that Limbaugh runs the GOP, I would expect that to translate into more of the Limbaugh threads being started by conservative leaning posters.

My guess, however, is that 75% or more of the Limbaugh threads are started by liberal leaning posters.

Yesterday August 31, 2011, conservative radio talk host, Rush Limbaugh over Houston AM 740, wanted to know if president Obama engineered Hurricane Irene:

"Do you think since Vermont is mostly White that Obama steered Irene to it in revenge to Bush steering (Hurricane) Katrina to New Orleans?"

While I am very aware that Rush is also an entertainer, I must admit I was surprised to hear him confess that Bush had something to do with Hurricane Katrina and the severe damage to New Orleanians, most of whom were Blacks. And "conspiracy theorists" have yet again been absolved!

Very few people actually listen to Rush, so his rants do not have much sway over general public opinion. The best way to handle radical rightwingnuts like Rush is to ignore them:cuckoo:

Serious question...

Does anyone know how many Rush Limbaugh threads have been started on this board?

If so, how many were started by liberals leaning posters, as opposed to conservative or independent leaning posters?

I am curious. Since liberal leaning posters seem to think (based on statements they've made on the board) that Limbaugh runs the GOP, I would expect that to translate into more of the Limbaugh threads being started by conservative leaning posters.

My guess, however, is that 75% or more of the Limbaugh threads are started by liberal leaning posters.

Its more like 98% of the threads about limbaugh are started by people who dislike him enough to care to make the thread in the first place ;)

Yesterday August 31, 2011, conservative radio talk host, Rush Limbaugh over Houston AM 740, wanted to know if president Obama engineered Hurricane Irene:

"Do you think since Vermont is mostly White that Obama steered Irene to it in revenge to Bush steering (Hurricane) Katrina to New Orleans?"

While I am very aware that Rush is also an entertainer, I must admit I was surprised to hear him confess that Bush had something to do with Hurricane Katrina and the severe damage to New Orleanians, most of whom were Blacks. And "conspiracy theorists" have yet again been absolved!

Very few people actually listen to Rush, so his rants do not have much sway over general public opinion. The best way to handle radical rightwingnuts like Rush is to ignore them:cuckoo:

Thats what I do to Rush Maddow.......oh i Mean Chris Limbaugh....oh crap that was Rachel Hannity.....oh no no I mean Shawn Matthews........oh no wait....i remember...thats what i do to rush limbaugh, sean hannite, chris matthews, rachel maddow, and others who are just like all of them ;)

Pilgrim says "he (Rush) wasn't serious about Bush or about Obama." Thus according to Pilgrim, you are never to believe anything Rush says about Bush or Obama.

Man you like to jump to conclusions without following facts....i didn't say that at all.

Silly poster, just because you were wrong doesn't mean anything bad about you, but to continue being wrong the same way makes you look foolish.

Pilgrim, I am not wrong. Unlike most of you, I know Rush and know how sarcastic he can be and also know when he takes advantage of the benefit of the doubt. I simply made a statement following your logic:

If Rush, according to you, is not to be believed on what he said August 31, 2011, then are you not implying that Rush does not speak the truth? And if Rush was just joking on August 31, 2011, does that not mean that Rush is never to be taken seriously or be believed?

A joke or sarcasm inherently makes someone a proven liar on everything they speak??

I guess since Obama has told jokes, even ones that have been broadcast in order to get a laugh, you hold him to that exact same standard, right??
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA4rkkpahHo]Barack Obama tells jokes at White House dinner - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back