Rural Americans fatter

I like the idea of discounts on healthy foods. Maybe saying no to unhealthy food isn't the way to go, maybe a surcharge on them, to help cover the cost of the discounted healthy food? BUT It will never work in the US!!!

Could be a result of higher stress levels in cities or people spending money on drugs instead of food.

"Nah rural red states have the highest rates of welfare and food stamps. So free food must equal fatties".

L
ast I heard all the deadbeats in the ghettos were in urban areas.

Could be a result of higher stress levels in cities or people spending money on drugs instead of food.
Nah rural red states have the highest rates of welfare and food stamps. So free food must equal fatties.
Lots of blacks in those southern red states, not surprised.
Way more whites dummy.
Mississippi is 37% black and has one of the highest welfare rates in the US, why are you attacking all these black welfare recipients you racist teabagger bigot?

Nah rural red states have the highest rates of welfare and food stamps. So free food must equal fatties.
Way more whites dummy.
Mississippi is 37% black and has one of the highest welfare rates in the US, why are you attacking all these black welfare recipients you racist teabagger bigot?
Because FUCK 'em nigggers!!!!!!!

Way more whites dummy.
Because FUCK 'em nigggers!!!!!!!
Wow just wow, IT IS 2015, and you still talk like that? Why don't you take your paranoid racist rants to some right wing hate speech site you shitlord douchecanoe.

Rural America Fatter Than Urban America - ABC News

I thought rural Americans were healthier. We must stop subsidizing the food industry!
It's because they are less intelligent and less educated than the average urban dweller. Studies show that people with higher levels of education are slimmer. Studies reveal that education and intelligence generally go hand in hand with obesity.
Link? Idiot.
Who is an idiot? You are calling me names for telling the truth? Too funny.

The results suggest that obesity, irrespective of social origin, is associated with poor educational attainment which may be responsible for the cognitive deficiency manifested in lower intelligence test scores.
Cambridge Journals Online - Journal of Biosocial Science - Abstract - Intelligence test performance in obesity in relation to educational attainment and parental Social Class
BTW, your calling me a name because I say something you don't like is also an indication of your intelligence and probably education level as well, suggesting neither is terribly high. Jeeze, you are pathetic.

Study Finds Link Between Low IQ Large Waistline - US News

International Journal of Obesity - Childhood IQ in relation to obesity and weight gain in adult life the National Child Development 1958 Study

Conclusions:

A lower IQ score in childhood is associated with obesity and weight gain in adulthood. In the present study, this relation appears to be largely mediated via educational attainment and the adoption of healthy diets in later life.

Last edited:
From your study:

" Conversely, at each educational level, the obese did not differ from the controls in intelligence test score."

A
lso you might want to note that very few rural Americans live in Denmark.

Forum List

Back