Rupert Murdock not fit to run a major firm

• Banned
He is s paragon of right wing morals.

Do ANTYTHING to make a dime as long as you promote right wing ownership of the stupid

Last edited:
  • Banned
When you people no longer have Fox to tell you what to think and believe you will be lost in a world of facts.

When you people no longer have Fox to tell you what to think and believe you will be lost in a world of facts.

cb0adf89_what-do-you-mean-you-people.jpeg

• Banned
I mean the stupid people just like you who buy the propaganda of rich people

• Banned
its good to pretend you are the queen huh little rich girl

Why did Murdock have to break laws to Get the news "HE" wanted printed in the UK?

Because right wing news is not news.

You are just one of the purchased brains of these people

and that is the extent of their concern for what Murdock did in the name of journalism.

They just dont care what illegal things their side does to muddy the waters

and that is the extent of their concern for what Murdock did in the name of journalism.

Why the fuck would I, an American, give a rats fucking ass about British tabloid journalism?

Frankly, the British have allowed their once great country to become a run-down, bankrupt nanny state shit hole overrun with jihadists.

This piece of shit owns your media you fools.

You suck up the fox lies all day long and wonder why the facts dont back your stupidity

Why the fuck would I, an American, give a rats fucking ass about British tabloid journalism?

Frankly, the British have allowed their once great country to become a run-down, bankrupt nanny state shit hole overrun with jihadists.

The Times and Financial Times are tabloid journalism now? Wow. I did not see that coming.

Nor is their country a 'run down' or 'bankrupt'. In fact, despite a technical slip into recession, they're surviving without having to go cap in hand to other nations. Nor is it overrun with jihadists'. In fact, their Government is working quite hard to throw several 'jihadists' out of their country - despite having an EU ruling telling them they can't.

Forum List

Back