Rupert Murdock answers Lapierre

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
original.jpg

Murdoch, whatever.

Last edited:
The conservative New York Post, which called LaPierre a "gun nut" and "NRA loon" on its Saturday cover, may be taking its cues from its owner, Rupert Murdoch. In the wake of the shooting, Murdoch spoke out about the need for stricter gun control.

"Terrible news today," he tweeted. "When will politicians find courage to ban automatic weapons? As in Oz after similar tragedy."

Saturday's New York Daily News cover called LaPierre the "craziest man on earth." The tabloid also published a pro-gun control cover last Tuesday.

More: New York Post, New York Daily News Slam NRA's Wayne LaPierre

Kind of make you wonder what the NY Post had to say when Clinton put thousands of police in schools in 98, I did a search on their site and nothing came up. They're as big hypocrites as the OP. The first black president actually do it and ya get crickets, anyone else suggest it and they're crazy, go figure.

OK. Simple solution that should please everybody. We go ahead and post armed guards at every school in the US. Two guards, so that you cannot just shoot one and then do whatever you want. And there are guards at all the schools, 24/7. So no one can get in when school is not in session.

But, how to pay for all of this? At the end of every quarter, all the gun manufactures in the US are charged for the cost. Then they can add the cost of the guards to the cost of the guns. And any gun imported into the US has a 100% tariff to go towards the cost of the school guards.

See how equitable that is. You get your guns, the school gets their guards, and eveybody is happy, correct?

Kind of make you wonder what the NY Post had to say when Clinton put thousands of police in schools in 98, I did a search on their site and nothing came up. They're as big hypocrites as the OP. The first black president actually do it and ya get crickets, anyone else suggest it and they're crazy, go figure.

Try to stay on topic or stay out of the thread.

Got it?

Got it?

Fuck off, my post was on point.

Got it?

Just being the OP does not let you decide what people post on a thread got it?

It's highly amusing to see someone cite Rupert Murdoch as a source of truth on this topic when he refutes him on most everything else.

Forum List

Back