Rupert Murdoch's News Corp arrests top 13

R

rdean

UK police arrest Murdoch tabloid staff - World news - Europe

Thirteen people have now been arrested over allegations that journalists paid police in return for information.

Their detentions are part of Operation Elveden - one of three criminal investigations into news-gathering practices.

Last week, News International settled a string of legal claims after it admitted that people working for the tabloid had hacked in to the private phones of celebrities and others to find stories.

----------------------------------------

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=1....,cf.osb&fp=b291081aa894e769&biw=1741&bih=811

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=1....,cf.osb&fp=b291081aa894e769&biw=1741&bih=811

Of course, that can't happen here. Fox News sued and won the right to lie.

Dan Rather should be in federal prison for trying to use forged documents to influence a presidential election. He was fired but no criminal charges were filed. It's that pesky Bill of Rights that keeps getting in the way of democrat policies. If lefties researched the issue they would find the shocking truth that the 1st Amendment in the US Constitution does not apply to foreign countries. The freedom of the press as we accept it in the US is not the same overseas.You can buy information and conceal informants in the US but ....gasp...the rules are different elsewhere.

Dan Rather should be in federal prison for trying to use forged documents to influence a presidential election. He was fired but no criminal charges were filed. It's that pesky Bill of Rights that keeps getting in the way of democrat policies. If lefties researched the issue they would find the shocking truth that the 1st Amendment in the US Constitution does not apply to foreign countries. The freedom of the press as we accept it in the US is not the same overseas.You can buy information and conceal informants in the US but ....gasp...the rules are different elsewhere.

Dan Rather is right | Media Matters for America

New Corp made citizens arrests or have they been granted police powers now?

The OP is an idiot..... just in case anyone hadn't noticed.

Thirteen people have now been arrested over allegations that journalists paid police in return for information.

Their detentions are part of Operation Elveden - one of three criminal investigations into news-gathering practices.

Last week, News International settled a string of legal claims after it admitted that people working for the tabloid had hacked in to the private phones of celebrities and others to find stories.

You do realize that those arrested included people who have never worked for News Corp, right? Or does that not fit with your partisan bullshit?

Idiot.

1/3 of them were news corp people.

News corp didn't make the arrests

We can forgive Deanster his mistakes as he is typing with just his left hand, and that is bound to cause mistakes.

When it's all said and done, that entire criminal organization will be behind bars.

And personally, I can't wait.

When it's all said and done, that entire criminal organization will be behind bars.

How very liberal! Throw away due process and just throw people in jail for working for an organization that has been accused of nothing in the US.

And you wonder why some of us see you as delusional?

Idiot.

How very liberal! Throw away due process and just throw people in jail for working for an organization that has been accused of nothing in the US.

Idiot.

Where in the post do you get due process should be thrown away? "When all is said and done" clearly implies a trial, and therefore due process. The author offers an opinon that those arrested are part of a criminal organization. The only thing idiotic is the way you treat others and how you choose to spin their words.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Idiot.
Listen here you jerk...! Did you notice to part where I said "WHEN IT'S ALL SAID AND DONE?!?!?!"

What the EFF does that mean to you palooka? I mean, do you have an MFing brains in that big head of yours?

Sheeesh!!!

:rolleyes: :cuckoo: ...what a loopy jerk!

Last edited:

Idiot.

Where in the post do you get due process should be thrown away? "When all is said and done" clearly implies a trial, and therefore due process. The author offers an opinon that those arrested are part of a criminal organization. The only thing idiotic is the way you treat others and how you choose to spin their words.

She's a first class liar. Plain and simple. And she claims to be some sort of media person. She must work for one of those celeb rags. Clearly. What a jerk!!

Idiot.

She's a first class liar. Plain and simple. And she claims to be some sort of media person. She must work for one of those celeb rags. Clearly. What a jerk!!

Bump

careful, your brown shirt is showing.

Just because you disagree with someone does not make them a criminal

Brown shirt my big toe! You wouldn't know a "brown shirt" if Herr Bush n Cheney Goostepped right up to you and pistol whipped you in the face.

With that said, disagree with me or not, they seem to have run afoul of THE LAW, that's why those damned criminals are in the slammer as we type.

Idiot.

"... the entire organization will be behind bars". Currently, in both the US and the UK, people are innocent until proved guilty. It's the 'proved guilty' thing that is kind of key.

Also, there is absolutely no evidence of wrong doing from any News Corp individual in the US.

Marc is obsessed with News Corp's guilt - before they've been proved guilty. I like due process. Apparently, the left are not so keen.

Brown shirt my big toe! You wouldn't know a "brown shirt" if Herr Bush n Cheney Goostepped right up to you and pistol whipped you in the face.

With that said, disagree with me or not, they seem to have run afoul of THE LAW, that's why those damned criminals are in the slammer as we type.

Are they?

:lol:

You don't know much about the UK legal process, huh?

Idiot.

Yes she it a lair.

She pretends from time to time that she has sense.

Then people start thinking she has some.

then she comes right back to sayinbg things like this crap.

She is a tool and if she makes money writing like she claims I be it being paid by the right to write here.

Idiot.
Listen here you jerk...! Did you notice to part where I said "WHEN IT'S ALL SAID AND DONE?!?!?!"

What the EFF does that mean to you palooka? I mean, do you have an MFing brains in that big head of yours?

Sheeesh!!!

:rolleyes: :cuckoo: ...what a loopy jerk!

I referred to the second part of that sentence. You assume guilt.

That is not due process, little man. It's not how the process goes - either in the US or the UK.

Yes she it a lair.

She pretends from time to time that she has sense.

Then people start thinking she has some.

then she comes right back to sayinbg things like this crap.

She is a tool and if she makes money writing like she claims I be it being paid by the right to write here.

Lair. :lmao:

Forum List

Back