Rupert Murdoch On Immigrants

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
US cities, companies team up on immigration reform | Reuters

By Karina Ioffee

NEW YORK, June 24 (Reuters) - Some of the United States' largest cities and corporations joined forces on Thursday to lobby Congress to create a path for undocumented immigrants to legalize their status and to secure the country's borders.

"American ingenuity is a product of the openness and diversity of this society," said Australian-born Murdoch.

"As an immigrant myself, I believe that this country can and must enact new immigration policies that fulfill our employment needs, provide a careful pathway to legal status for undocumented residents, and end illegal immigration," he said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Until we start to jail employers we will never cut back on illegals. If the jobs are here...they will be here

Sounds like more BS to me.

On one hand they want to legalize the illegals.

With the other hand they want to seal the border.

And at the same time feel free to bring in seasonal workers, if there aren't enough Americans to do the work.

BS. As per normal someone is lying out their ass.

No borders means no country. We have laws. Either enforce them for everybody or have no laws. It is bullshit. And besides which it isn't fair to the fair minded law abiding folks who wish to immigrate legally. Why in the hell does anyone want to reward illegality? It makes no sense.

Until we start to jail employers we will never cut back on illegals. If the jobs are here...they will be here

Oh and we can get a better handle on the border itself....and we can get the Libs on board to help instead of looking at these folks as future votes....maybe we can be a little more honest
and offer all sides of the issue instead of being caught up in the blame Bush doctrine and all variations of it.Yes we have to look at the employers who exploit these people.....But if they
couldn't get into the country to begin with.....
WE WOULDN'T HAVE THIS TO DEAL WITH..................:eusa_whistle:

And at the same time feel free to bring in seasonal workers, if there aren't enough Americans to do the work.

They want to seal the borders in order to seal the illegal aliens in. What corporation want, cheap labor, corporations get.

They want to seal the borders in order to seal the illegal aliens in. What corporation want, cheap labor, corporations get.

Exactly - all one has to do is look at who the ones are who are fighting the hardest for them.......

Forum List

Back