Rupert Murdoch lost a billion dollars on My Space

What is it about people who despise success and revel in the failure of the successful?

Oh I can't have what he's having, yet I wouldn't want to actually experience such failure...

No balls, no bounty.

Grow 'em or get out.

Why should i be happy that anyone lost that kind of money?

Your hatred for people who disagree with you is just downright sad.

Poor guy. I so feel his pain.

I lost some loose change in my space, too.

I suspect it's in the couch.

No big deal. Businesses have deals that haven't worked out everyday. And the bigger the league generally the bigger the dollars involved. So, you cut your loss and move on. That's business.

I'm sure he can afford it.

I'm sure it bothers him about as much as it would bother George Soros if he lost a billion.

Shit. Wish I had a billion to lose.

I think this guy had something to do with it, and it involved SHARKS WITH LAZERS

DrEvil1.jpg

Not sure you have any awareness whatsoever.

I wish I could say I was shocked that you've resorted to the personal attacks. I'm not. Personally, I don't see why you let so much hate in you. Expell it. It's not worth it.

If you can't see how evil Murdoch is, you have no awareness.

Everyone knows that Rupert Murdoch is a Billionaire tyrant.

What's your point? You have suddenly been given the power to judge the Rupert Murdochs soul? I don't have the hubries to judge someone's soul.

I wish I could say I was shocked that you've resorted to the personal attacks. I'm not. Personally, I don't see why you let so much hate in you. Expell it. It's not worth it.

If you can't see how evil Murdoch is, you have no awareness.

Everyone knows that Rupert Murdoch is a Billionaire tyrant.

What's your point? You have suddenly been given the power to judge the Rupert Murdochs soul? I don't have the hubries to judge someone's soul.

There is set before thee each day good and evil, chose thou.

Forum List

Back