Rupert Murdoch is becoming a Pariah

Are G.E. and MSNBC next?

Your ilk just like to flap your jaws for flapping your jaws sake, don't you?

What has msnbc done that's evenly REMOTELY near this criminality of Rupert Murdoch
's media rag?

Hmmmmm.....!?!????

Wonder if the NYT will do a story on Soros and his activities past and present next??

Won't hold my breath.

OMg, this coming from a paper a lot of people refer to as the NYslimes.

:lol::lol:

Both Murdoch and Soros are "getting along" in age and won't be with us much longer.

Wonder if the NYT will do a story on Soros and his activities past and present next??

Won't hold my breath.

Why don't you start listing the litany of Soros' crimes?

No one but you mentioned crimes there Marc. I'm sure Murdoch hasn't commited any crimes either. Although to read your posts everything he does is in some way criminal.

I said activities.

Google is your friend. Google away and get a load of Soros. Very interesting life and activities.

Have fun.

Last edited:

Won't hold my breath.

No one but you mentioned crimes there Marc. I'm sure Murdoch hasn't commited any crimes either. Although to read your posts everything he does is in some way criminal.

I said activities.

Google is your friend. Google away and get a load of Soros. Very interesting life and activities.

Have fun.

I think Marc's definition of 'crime' is 'anything that doesn't march lock step with his left wing views'. Marc's intellect is substantially below that of a house plant.

I said activities.

Have fun.

I think Marc's definition of 'crime' is 'anything that doesn't march lock step with his left wing views'. Marc's intellect is substantially below that of a house plant.

:lol:

I can talk to my House plants, and they improve:eusa_whistle:

Thrilling of course to see how silly righties try to make Murdock's errors/crimes all about Soros....

You righty biaches know you love Murdock and were all for whatever he did, 'til he got caught out. Gad what a bunch of freaking hypocrites you are, LOL.

As for what he is guilty of, employers are responsible for what their employees do related to employment... Employers set the tone, and determine the policies...

LMOAO

Thrilling of course to see how silly righties try to make Murdock's errors/crimes all about Soros....

You righty biaches know you love Murdock and were all for whatever he did, 'til he got caught out. Gad what a bunch of freaking hypocrites you are, LOL.

As for what he is guilty of, employers are responsible for what their employees do related to employment... Employers set the tone, and determine the policies...

LMOAO

Actually, we're just pointing out the hypocrisy of those who get their panties in a wad about one person while they have no problem with someone equally as vile on their own 'side'.

Idiot.

Murdock has been playing his underhanded games for years. I think the investigation should be extended to FOX news.

A front page a lot of us would love to see:

notw-fox.gif

Forum List

Back