Running the Stops in Oil

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
This has already happened once recently after WTI declined to below $40/bbl. It will happen again in Sept. during the changeover to winterblend. This appears to be ready to happen again before Sept. I have a simple question:

How does the oil price stay above $40/bbl?

Output and rig count is going up so are sales of fields

Coal and oil are much more expensive than Natural Gas and short of Hillary winning both houses of congress as well as the WH LNG substitution will take off very soon. Quite possibly even before the election. In which case Hillary will not win the White House because of the correlation of oil and share prices. Not being a supporter of the bitch it pains me to say this but this certainly smells like a plot to make her unelectable. Please assure me that if this is so the nice people involved are unlikely to get caught.

I usually make money on firewood as a landscape project byproduct. I haven't struck oil yet.

You should sell all your oil shares while you can before oil goes down below $20 bbl.

I'm long oil to the mid to high-$40s.

The technical set-up is good.

I'll be gone after that.

The short interest is way high and the fundamentals look crappy so good luck. I will continue with writing options on speculative issues like T, BMS, AEO, UL, SYY and similar high fliers.

I'll be gone after that.

The short interest is way high and the fundamentals look crappy so good luck. I will continue with writing options on speculative issues like T, BMS, AEO, UL, SYY and similar high fliers.

The high short interest is what fuels the bounce.

I'll be gone after that.

The high short interest is what fuels the bounce.
And the running of the shorts too..That kind of pressure will eat you up. My biggest worry is about how to maintain 60%/year or more cash on cash. No employees, no customers and no SEC procto exams. my big problem is boredom. Don't envy you at all. Kwazi and Jeff my offline friends in the business work their butts off and don't live as well I do.PM me and I can turn you on to at least three different ways to do that without the hassle..

Don't have a clue. I write puts to buy low and calls to sell high. And since the only thing I care about in the market is buying low and selling high I can't understand why anyone else cares about anything else.

Forum List

Back