Running Out Of Air

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Hollywood libs watching the oxygen evaporate when they are trapped in a submarine that cannot surface has to be a bitch:

197522_5_.jpg
http://www.americanthinker.com/images/bucket/2016-12/197522_5_.jpg

Celebrities did all they could to make Hillary Clinton “Madame President.” Smug, pro-Clinton PSAs. Testy DNC testimonials. Lavish Democratic fundraisers.

Madonna’s get out the vote effort for Clinton, for instance, can’t even be described in a family publication.

Donald Trump defeated the former first lady all the same.

Now, the industry hopes a new film will change the public narrative on gun control. When will celebrities learn their one-sided sermons rarely change hearts or minds?​

Film 'Miss Sloane' another reminder of Hollywood's liberal smugness
By Christian Toto, contributor - 12/02/16 11:44 AM EST

Film 'Miss Sloane' another reminder of Hollywood's liberal smugness

p.s. I will wager that this young lady will always know how to defend herself:

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2016/12/02/watch-little-girl-has-p

I would of loved to have a rifle like that at that age....Al my Mom would allow was .22 six shooter( Used to draw it out of a hip holster for rabbits), or BB/pellet guns or a bow, though at 13 I got a 1918 8mm mouser rifle..using a 410 over under with a slug shot was no good for deer...Even though we tried.... .

Just another liberal infected movie to avoid. Will they ever learn? Liberals...ugh!

Last edited:
The far left is not connected to reality and Hollywood shows they share that same connection!
That is because most TV and film productions are fantasy or unrealistic....How many times did you find association with situational comedies? Or movies like Commando, where one guy takes out a battalion of people single handed?

The far left is not connected to reality and Hollywood shows they share that same connection!
That is because most TV and film productions are fantasy or unrealistic....How many times did you find association with situational comedies? Or movies like Commando, where one guy takes out a battalion of people single handed?

And a far left drone comes in and proves my point for me!

Yes the far left lives in the same land as your example!

As they saw Obama as their Messiah who destroyed their party!

Hollywood tried to influence the election and those with independence of thought ignored them..

Hollywood tried to influence the election and those with independence of thought ignored them..
I only wrote comedy of puns and slapstick....I found doing Shakespeare was most annoying..Musical comedies were fun.....

I started out with a 22-short single fire bolt action rifle at 12 years of age from the Sears catalog.

That made me cooler than all the other boys in the neighborhood who had only pellet or BB guns.

Used it for squirrel hunting. Squirrel is tough meat but tastes just like chicken when you cook it long enough.

That was my only gun other than what I borrowed when I visited my cousin to go rabbit hunting with him.

Rabbit is even tougher than squirrel, so you have to cook it longer to get that tender chicken texture.

When I turned 21 in college I got my first pistol -- a S&W Model 59 9x19.

Upon graduation I was issued a Springfield Armory1911A1 45ACP which became my duty weapon for the next 4 years.

Once you get used to a 45 the 9's are no longer very impressive.

Wear my latest 45 in a shoulder holster now everywhere I go, even to church.

Gotta leave it in the car when I go to the post office though. Not allowed in any Federal facilities.

I only wrote comedy of puns and slapstick....I found doing Shakespeare was most annoying..Musical comedies were fun.....

Sorry the far left drones and the religious narratives are just sad and pathetic, especial when it is put into movies and TV shows.

Sorry the far left drones and the religious narratives are just sad and pathetic, especial when it is put into movies and TV shows.
I never wrote anything with religious overtones or undertones....Yet, The History of the World Part One did a good job....

I never wrote anything with religious overtones or undertones....Yet, The History of the World Part One did a good job....

Of course you did as you are a far left drone, but you would never notice it!

Then again it could be your quest to become top drone of the month again!

I would of loved to have a rifle like that at that age....Al my Mom would allow was .22 six shooter( Used to draw it out of a hip holster for rabbits), or BB/pellet guns or a bow, though at 13 I got a 1918 8mm mouser rifle..using a 410 over under with a slug shot was no good for deer...Even though we tried.... .

I could light a match at the distance of ten yards when a pre-teen using a boy's .22 rim fire bolt action single shot rifle without destroying the match. When a teen I had a Marlin 30-30 lever action with gold trigger and blew a red squirrel in half at a range of 100 yards. I would never shoot a grey squirrel and which is much bigger than the skinny and smaller red squirrel.

I could light a match at the distance of ten yards when a pre-teen using a boy's .22 rim fire bolt action single shot rifle without destroying the match. When a teen I had a Marlin 30-30 lever action with gold trigger and blew a red squirrel in half at a range of 100 yards. I would never shoot a grey squirrel and which is much bigger than the skinny and smaller red squirrel.
I used to shoot birds in flight with a pump pellet gun, just for the sport of it.....Just like a .22 six shooter drawn from a holster on cute little bunnies..never shot a squirrel, yet my step Dad does with his pellet gun....To keep them out of the bird feeders...Now, I don't shoot anything but cans....

although i'm not going to link to anything because i don't want to embarrass anyone, i recall plenty about democrats making fun of trump because the only celebrity he could get to attend his convention was that scott baio guy that no one has ever heard of. now they all wish they're scott baio.

I used to shoot birds in flight with a pump pellet gun, just for the sport of it.....Just like a .22 six shooter drawn from a holster on cute little bunnies..never shot a squirrel, yet my step Dad does with his pellet gun....To keep them out of the bird feeders...Now, I don't shoot anything but cans....

I gave up killing many decades ago but will squish a bad bug and let a good bug live. House Lion is one example of a good bug.

I gave up killing many decades ago but will squish a bad bug and let a good bug live. House Lion is one example of a good bug.
I do the same thing in my veggie garden for organic gardening, I refuse to use chemicals on the plants or the house..I also have bought assassin bugs for protection...

Last edited:

I do the same thing in my veggie garden for organic gardening, I refuse to use chemicals on the plants or the house..I also have bought assassin bugs for protection...

How do you keep your plants bug free in your vegetable garden without using Seven? Assassin Bugs will bite anything including you. Toads are good bug killers and don't bite people and they hop into my house on occasion.

To xband: LOL. You sound like Needle Dick the bug-fucker.
Just another liberal infected movie to avoid. Will they ever learn? Liberals...ugh!
To gipper: Never,

My wife must have been watching a movie channel when she switched off the TV last night. Early this morning I sat in my TV chair for a cup of coffee. Sterling Hayden popped up when I switched on the TV. His great dialogue knocked me for a loop. Interestingly, I his worldview was right on the money although he did not stand a chance against Ben Gazzara’s bleeding heart garbage.

I never saw or heard about this movie; so I watched for a few minutes —— until the Ghost of Christmas Past plugged the League Of Nations. That was all I could stomach. I did not have to watch the rest to know that “Daniel Grudge” would end up more lovable that Ebenezer Scrooge.

Note that it is a piece of United Nations garbage
“. . . sponsored by the Xerox Corporation, the first of a series of Xerox specials promoting the UN.”

MV5BY2VjMGRjN2EtNThmMS00MDE4LTgyNWYtOTk0ZjM5ODgwYjcxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzU0NzkwMDg@._V1_UY268_CR12,0,182,268_AL_.jpg
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon...MzU0NzkwMDg@._V1_UY268_CR12,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

A Carol for Another Christmas (1964 TV Movie)

Storyline

Presented without commercial interruptions, this "United Nations Special" was sponsored by the Xerox Corporation, the first of a series of Xerox specials promoting the UN. Director Joseph Mankiewicz's first work for television, the 90-minute ABC drama was publicized as having an all-star cast (which meant that names of some supporting cast members were not officially released). In Rod Serling's update of Charles Dickens, industrial tycoon Daniel Grudge has never recovered from the loss of his 22-year-old son Marley, killed in action during Christmas Eve of 1944. The embittered Grudge has only scorn for any American involvement in international affairs. But then the Ghost of Christmas Past takes him back through time to a World War I troopship. Grudge also is visited by the Ghost of Christmas Present, and the Ghost of Christmas Future gives him a tour across a desolate landscape where he sees the ruins of a once-great civilization.

Cast (in credits order) complete, awaiting verification​

Sterling Hayden ... Daniel Grudge
Eva Marie Saint ... WAVE Lt. Gibson
Ben Gazzara ... Fred
Barbara Ann Teer ... Ruby
Steve Lawrence ... Ghost of Christmas Past
James Shigeta ... The Doctor
Pat Hingle ... Ghost of Christmas Present
Robert Shaw ... Ghost of Christmas Future
Peter Sellers ... Imperial Me
Britt Ekland ... The Mother
Percy Rodrigues ... Charles